Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

8 Reviews for Tigerlily's Events

6 Tigerlily's Events Reviews

Tara is an amazing person to deal with and she designed the most beautiful flower arrangements and bouquets I have ever seen! She also had her daughter with her who was super helpful! I would recommend Tigerlily's Events to anyone who needs a florist.

Profile Picture User3422940, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

When I say we could not have pulled our wedding off without Tara, I really, really mean it! She was there throughout our planning process with helpful vendor suggestions and a general guideline of what to plan next. She helped us save money by doing things like traveling across New England to pick up the most inexpensive burlap possible for us and always kept in touch. She met with us at any point where we needed it and made herself available at all times - including a long rehearsal and an extremely long wedding day. We had already enjoyed working with her but where she really blew us away with her top notch level of service was the actual day of the wedding. She kept everyone calm and collected while performing the thankless task of wrangling distracted family members and keeping everything on schedule (down to the minute - amazing!). While multitasking all over the place she still magically appeared in front of me and made herself available whenever I needed it - including an hour before the wedding when I ripped my dress open and she sewed it back together perfectly. She was a great leader and contact point among all of our vendors and worked wonders during both the beautiful set up and quick take down of the event. Style-wise Tara understands how to run a very diverse assortment of weddings and her 20+ years in the industry really shows. Very professional while still getting to know you on a personal level. I would absolutely recommend her services to anyone!

Profile Picture User3238499, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Fantastic work!! Beautiful arrangements- we got tons of compliments. Very creative and unique. Also, incredibly supportive and calming amidst all the stress. The best!!

Profile Picture Becky, 5/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

We were so pleased to work with Tara. She is experienced, professional, and seems to truly care about your wedding and making it perfect for you. Her prices are also very reasonable.

Ours was a rustic farm wedding (the Spencer Peirce Little farm in Newbury, MA--such a great place!). We didn't have official wedding colors and didn't want things to look matchy-matchy, and Tara was able to bring the flowers, table arrangements, and other decorations together beautifully. I sent her my Pinterest wedding board, and she added details from that that I didn't even know she was going to do. :)

We fully recommend Tara and her team!

Profile Picture Emily, 8/17/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

When Tara asked me what I wanted for my wedding, I told her a Winter themed wedding. I had no idea she would go so far above and behind, turning the whole night into a gorgeous Winter Wonderland! She turned the thoughts I had into such perfection, while adding a bunch of touches that never occurred to me. My wedding bouquet was nothing short of breathtaking, as were all the flowers. The church and reception elegantly sparkled with all the fantastic work Tara did. There is no other word I can think of to do Tara's work justice other than spectacular!
I had family and friends comment on how relaxed I was throughout the planning, and that was because I learned early on that Tigerlily's would not only fix any problems that should arise, but they could anticipate possible problems and were ready with solutions.
My wedding was magical in many ways, and Tigerlily's played a huge part in it all (except choosing the groom)! Tara thought of everything and did an amazing job coordinating each aspect of my day. There wasn't a person involved in my day (the photographer, the limo driver, the priest, the function hall director) that Tara didn't talk to. The only problem I had was that the day had to end!

Profile Picture Erin, 12/1/01, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

When Tara asked me what I wanted for my wedding, I told her a Winter themed wedding. I had no idea she would go so far above and behind, turning the whole night into a gorgeous Winter Wonderland! She turned the thoughts I had into such perfection, while adding a bunch of touches that never occurred to me. My wedding bouquet was nothing short of breathtaking, as were all the flowers. The church and reception elegantly sparkled with all the fantastic work Tara did. There is no other word I can think of to do it justice other than spectacular!
There was only one thing I found that Tigerlily's could not do: make time stand still. My day was perfect, start to finish.

Profile Picture Erin, 12/1/01, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning