TheTomHarmon Reviews

9 | Philadelphia, PA

9 Reviews for TheTomHarmon

Amanda · Married on 07/02/2016

So we booked Solidity for videography, and originally went with a cheap option for photography. BIG MISTAKE. After our first engagement session with our original photographer, we freaked out. It was a horrible experience and we kept saying "this just doesn't feel right." I contacted Tom because I knew he did photography too and wanted his advice. We knew we wanted him for videography , but fell in love with his photograohy skills too. He reassured us that he would still be a big part of the videography portion of our day too. He met us for a quick 15 min engagement session so that we could get at least one good picture for our save the dates. In those 15 minutes , he captured so many good pictures it was hard to choose. Thus began our love for him and the way he captures us as a couple. We can be super awkward , but Tom quickly made us feel like he wasn't even there , but gave us direction when we needed it. Our full engagement session was one of the best days, besides the wedding day! All of his images are classic and candid , and truly feel unique to us as a couple. You won't get the cheesy posed pictures with him. He is super easy to talk to, and we really consider him a friend now. Thank you so much for stepping up and erasing the memory of our first photographer! We owe so much to Tom! Book this talented man now!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Greg · Married on 03/27/2015

I hired Tom to capture my proposal in Philadelphia.
    - The pictures turned out better than I could have hoped for and Tom was great to work with. He was responsive and professional but still made me feel at ease. He was also very flexible. I ended up drastically changing plans 2 days before my proposal and Tom took the initiative to visit the site to make sure I could still get good shots. He had some great ideas that really made the proposal special and I always felt like my photos were in good hand. I will certainly hire Tom to capture my wedding and would gladly recommend him to a friend.

Sent on 04/21/2015

Maureen · Married on 12/07/2013

Tom Harmon is an exceptional photographer. After admiring his work online for years, I asked him to capture my wedding day. He was professional, creative and easy to be around. The entire experience couldn't have been better and the pictures were amazing.

Sent on 12/17/2013

Laura · Married on 11/02/2013

Tom was wonderful! Professional, yet personal. He's very easy to get in touch with and always responds to phone calls and emails in a timely manner, which is very reassuring to any bride to be! I would absolutely recommend his services to others! And our photos are stunning!

Sent on 11/22/2013

Madison · Married on 06/21/2013

Tom is amazing! He listened to everything I wanted but still fit in more shots that I wouldn't have thought of! I would describe his photography style as "classic meets cool." I would highly recommend Tom for wedding photog!!!

Sent on 12/04/2013

Sara · Married on 06/15/2012

Tom was WONDERFUL! He was super friendly and professional. He came to our home for an engagement shoot and took photos of us and our dog, which was exactly what we wanted. Our wedding photos turned out great and our guests loved the fact that Tom put up a computerized slideshow display of ceremony photos at the reception. Tom also was happy to take any types of photos we requested (for example, I saw photos with sparklers in them on Pinterest and wanted to also do these at our reception). The whole experience was great and we can't thank Tom enough for our timeless photos. I would highly recommend Tom to anyone!

Sent on 12/04/2013

Sara · Married on 10/25/2014

Tom and Steve were awesome! They were so encouraging and kept telling my husband and I we were models. It made the whole experience so much less awkward. In fact, after about 10 minutes, I totally forgot he was there. We were lucky enough for him to show us a few cool shots the day of, and I can't wait to see more. If posed pictures aren't your thing, and cool photos are what you're after, Tom is your man! I can't wait to see everything!

Sent on 11/04/2014

Kristine · Married on 10/12/2013

Tom did an excellent job photographing our wedding. The pictures came out amazing, and I would totally recommend him to anyone in the area. He was very eager and willing to answer all questions and turns that we had, and was very friendly in all of our experiences with him. We have no regrets using him to photograp this important day in our lives.

Sent on 12/26/2013

Tom was very responsive and professional. This was the second wedding for the bride and groom and we wanted mostly candid shots and we got them. About 1/2 way through, he set up the computer with pictures from the wedding, the dances and all the candid photos. Awesome and many people commented on that.

Sent on 12/27/2013