The Write Invite Reviews

11 Reviews for The Write Invite

Sandra · Married on 06/11/2011

I would recommend The Write Invite to my friends

Andrea · Married on 03/05/2011

Andrea did the invitations for my wedding, and she did an amazing job!! She was so prepared for our first meeting and made the process so easy! I picked up the invitations only a month or so after I ordered them, and I was thrilled with how they looked. The invitations were beautiful and much more affordable than they would have been if I had ordered them through another company. I cannot say enough great things about Andrea and the Write Invite! Thank you, Andrea!!!

Brittny · Married on 02/26/2011

Could not have been happier with the work done by The Write Invite. I have used The Write Invite and worked with Andrea a number of times and she has exceeded all of my expectations every time! She is so detail oriented and really takes the time to understand your needs to create exactly what you want. I will continue to work with The Write Invite in the future and highly recommend using their services!

Ninna · Married on 01/03/2011

I just found "The Write Invite" on weddingwire.com when I was desperately trying to find help with making my wedding invitations. Andrea was wonderful! She had lots of samples of the different wedding invitations so that I could visualize and feel what I wanted the invitation to look like. She has such great suggestions and knew how to help me decide on colors, writing and how to style the invitation according to our wedding theme. She was very organized with giving me quotations and was really efficient with getting my invitations to me on time.

I highly recommend working with Andrea if you are planning a wedding!

Jayme · Married on 05/15/2010

I can't thank Andrea enough for all her hard work and dedication to my wedding initiations. She is not only professional but also is so great on letting you know what will look good together and what will not. She is extremely responsive to emails and does a great job on keeping you up to date on what is going on or what the next steps are. I highly recommend using Andrea for any of your wedding printing needs!

Brittany · Married on 03/10/2010

I would highly recommend you use The Write Invite for you invitations. Andrea is friendly and easy to work with! She goes above and beyond her job title which makes the experience completely stress free. She was very considerate of our budget and helped us get exactly what we wanted, but still in our price range. We could not have found anyone better to work with!

Lauren · Married on 07/18/2009

The Write Invite is most certainly where to get your wedding invitations! Andrea is so easy to work with, super friendly, and she really knows what she's doing. My Mom, sister, and I went over to her house one Saturday afternoon, picked out an invitation that I loved, and she did the rest. I was also amazed at how quick I received my save the dates and invitations. I couldn't have been happier with the entire process! Thanks, Andrea!

Jade · Married on 06/27/2009

I had such a wonderful time working with Andrea and the Write Invite. She would ask questions and really listened to what we were looking for. She worked with us with every step; suggesting things that I overlooked and she helped me keep myself on schedule. The delivery was VERY quick. I had my proofs sent to me via e-mail and within a week and a half I had my invitations. Everything was neat and organized and I would recommend her and her company for any type of event that required stationary or invites!

Beth · Married on 06/20/2009

I was extremely pleased with the invitations for my wedding! Andrea was great to work with and helped me find exactly what I was looking for in my invitations!

Amy · Married on 05/02/2009

Working with Andrea at The Write Invite was wonderful! She made everything so easy and simple - it was truely an enjoyable experience. Her prices are very good and the quality that you get is outstanding! We used her services for our save the dates, invitations, rehearsal dinner invitations, programs and table numbers. We received so many compliments on everything. I would highley recommend her and plan on using her for any upcoming events we have!

Noelle · Married on 04/21/2001

The Write Invite is a wonderful company that provides great invitations for any occasion. Andrea is very creative and will work with you to come up with something you will love. She is committed to making her clients happy and in the end you will love the finished product. I have used her service for various occasions and I am always completely satisfied!