Elegant Brides ~ Discount Invitations

Utica, MI View map

For the past 14 years Elegant Brides has been helping brides save money on their wedding invitations, bridal accessories, wedding favors and wedding programs. Shop online and save up to 40% off retail! We guarantee the lowest prices on the popular lines of wedding invitations including Checkerboard, Birchcraft, Encore Stdios, Nu-art, Stylart and Carlson Craft. We carry all of the most trendy and popular styles including Pocket invitations, wraps, photo invitations and Save the Dates, including Save the Date scratch offs and Save the Date Magnets. We also discount our full line of bridal shower invitations, baby shower invitations and birth announcements.

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
Embossed
Engraving
Letterpress
Printing

Jamie Married on 02/19/2016
    When I started planning my wedding I had no idea how expensive invitations would be. Everyone told me I would never be able to find the type of invitation I wanted for under $1000 dollars and I was determined to. When I first found this site, I was hesitant, but after ordering a sample and emailing with them back and forth, I felt 100% confident. Now 129 days until my wedding, I received my invitations and they are perfect, and may I add they were half the cost of what everyone thought I would be spending. They are classy, formal, amazing quality, and I could not be happier!! Thank you!!!!
    Kathleen Married on 05/22/2015
    I could not be happier with my experience with this company. I was hesitant to use a "discount" retailer but, after finding the invitations I wanted at a local store, I saw Elegant Brides (also Elegant Bridal Invitations) offered the same invitations by Carlson Craft at a significantly lower retail. I called the company with a few basic questions. Julie answered my call (no automated system!) and requested to call me back as she was assisting another customer. She returned my call within a few minutes, polite and professional. I ordered invitations, reception card, reply, and note cards for accommodations. The ordering system was simple, I loved being able to do this from home, changing fonts, colors and wording until I created just what I wanted!
    I received my invitations just yesterday, 2 weeks and 3 days after placing my order (faster than the local store had offered) and they are absolutely beautiful. They are the same quality I had seen at the local retailer and I save $148.
  • User2053848 2+ years ago
    I am so glad I decide to purchase my invitations through Elegant Brides. The prices are unbeatable for the quality. Great customer service, too!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Deals

Elegant Brides ~ Discount Invitations 1
Discount
The 41% discount includes invitations, response cards, printed flaps, including the Pocket invitation ensembles. Shop online and save 41% off retail at: http://www.yourinvitationplace.com/elegantbrides

Utica, 48315
Location of (Elegant Brides ~ Discount Invitations)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding