Utica, MI 48315 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Elegant Brides ~ Discount Invitations

For the past 14 years Elegant Brides has been helping brides save money on their wedding invitations, bridal accessories, wedding favors and wedding programs. Shop online and save up to 40% off retail! We guarantee the lowest prices on the popular lines of wedding invitations including Checkerboard, Birchcraft, Encore Stdios, Nu-art, Stylart and Carlson Craft. We carry all of the most trendy and popular styles including Pocket invitations, wraps, photo invitations and Save the Dates, including Save the Date scratch offs and Save the Date Magnets. We also discount our full line of bridal shower invitations, baby shower invitations and birth announcements.

EmbellishedW6047
WRN9685
TGN8633lr

21 Reviews for Elegant Brides ~ Discount Invitations

Jamie · Married on 02/19/2016

When I started planning my wedding I had no idea how expensive invitations would be. Everyone told me I would never be able to find the type of invitation I wanted for under $1000 dollars and I was determined to. When I first found this site, I was hesitant, but after ordering a sample and emailing with them back and forth, I felt 100% confident. Now 129 days until my wedding, I received my invitations and they are perfect, and may I add they were half the cost of what everyone thought I would be spending. They are classy, formal, amazing quality, and I could not be happier!! Thank you!!!!

Kathleen · Married on 05/22/2015

I could not be happier with my experience with this company. I was hesitant to use a "discount" retailer but, after finding the invitations I wanted at a local store, I saw Elegant Brides (also Elegant Bridal Invitations) offered the same invitations by Carlson Craft at a significantly lower retail. I called the company with a few basic questions. Julie answered my call (no automated system!) and requested to call me back as she was assisting another customer. She returned my call within a few minutes, polite and professional. I ordered invitations, reception card, reply, and note cards for accommodations. The ordering system was simple, I loved being able to do this from home, changing fonts, colors and wording until I created just what I wanted!
    I received my invitations just yesterday, 2 weeks and 3 days after placing my order (faster than the local store had offered) and they are absolutely beautiful. They are the same quality I had seen at the local retailer and I save $148.

I am so glad I decide to purchase my invitations through Elegant Brides. The prices are unbeatable for the quality. Great customer service, too!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Elegant Brides ~ Discount Invitations FAQ

• What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Embossed, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Elegant Brides ~ Discount Invitations 1
    41% OFF ALL INVITATIONS FROM THE BIRCHCRAFT STUDIOS LINE!
    The 41% discount includes invitations, response cards, printed flaps, including the Pocket invitation ensembles. Shop online and save 41% off retail at: http://www.yourinvitationplace.com/elegantbrides

• Utica, MI 48315 See on map