The Turning Page, LLC Reviews

3 | Royersford, PA

3 Reviews for The Turning Page, LLC

Jennifer · Married on 09/12/2009

Jessica was amazing every moment I wanted captured she was right there! She was helpful, pleasant and just amazing to work with! Her pictures are perfect, i dont' think i dislike any shots she took! We were on a tight budget and her prices were very reasonable. I am so happy she was able to take pictures on the most important day of my life, i highy recommend her for any photography you need done!!

Sent on 09/22/2009

MICHELE · Married on 05/09/2009

My wedding was in May 09. I found Jessica online, we talked and she was the sweetest person. I did go a little over my budget only because i bought the cd with copy rights BUT it was worth EVERY penny! She was amazing. Every picture was breath taking. Just looking back at those pictures i don't think there will be a minute that i won't remember, she got it all, from the minute we started to the very end. every detail big and small. All my friends and family were very impressed. She was just amazing!! and the black velvet photoshoot that me and my bridesmaids did was one of the best nights ever. So that is a must when you book Jess, you won't regret it!!! I PROMIS!!!!! I am Very happy with my choice to use Jessica. THANKS SO MUCH JESSICA.

Sent on 01/26/2010

jackie · Married on 04/25/2009

I am from Pottstown Pennsylvania, but was recently married in Ocean City Maryland and used momentsbylark for my big day.

Jessica is actually my cousin and offered to be our photographer as our wedding gift.
    I was VERY hesitant to use anyone that i knew, as a vendor for that day
    (in case I was unhappy with the end result),but I COULD NOT BE MORE HAPPY that I chose to go with her!

I am truly impressed by her professionalism, and the way that she carried herself that day. She was able to direct everyone to come up with some amazing shots! She was always where she needed to be and not afraid to lie down on the ground to get a great shot! Some people just have an eye, and a passion for photography and she is one of them!

She is willing to travel and is worth every penny!! She posted all of our pics on her website and i have gone on it everyday since our wedding to look back at what a beautiful day it was. I am still receiving compliments from family and friends on how wonderful our photographer was for that day, and how gorgeous the pictures turned out!

If you choose to use her as your photographer for any event....you will not be disappointed!

Jess- Thank you for capturing our wedding in such a special way! I could not be more pleased and you truly have a gift!

Love,