The Mobile Scoop Shop Reviews

14 | Gresham, OR

14 Reviews for The Mobile Scoop Shop

• Shannon

Shannon Loggins · Married on 08/02/2020

My Ice Cream Dream Came True!

I have always wanted ice cream at my wedding. I met the Mobile Scoop Shop at the Portland Wedding Showcase and loved the variety and option they provided. We were able to pick our favorite flavors and toppings. Pat was so friendly and easy to work with. My guests were so excited to see the cart and could not stop talking about the ice cream! It was one of my favorite memories from the wedding. I highly recommend the Mobile Scoop Shop for a fun and unique wedding experience!

Sent on 02/29/2020

The Mobile Scoop Shop's reply:

Aww, Thank you Shannon and Rob! What a pleasure to be able to add a special something to your fun reception. And what great group of friends and family! - Best wishes to you both!
  • Thejazzminl

Jazzmin · Married on 11/08/2019

Best Idea Ever

Even weeks after my wedding, all anyone can talk about is how delicious the ice cream cart was. It made the night! So perfect!

Sent on 11/28/2019

The Mobile Scoop Shop's reply:

LOL! So glad you enjoyed it! We loved being a part of your celebration. Such a fun night with great people! Best wishes to you as you navigate life together!
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 10/04/2019

We ALL scream for ice cream!

Ice cream is my favorite food group and this was the best surprise for our guests at our wedding! Perfect way to kick off the post-dinner festivities!

Sent on 10/07/2019

The Mobile Scoop Shop's reply:

Thank you Megan! Such a lovely night - we are honored to be part of it. Best wishes to you and Chris!
  • Abbey

Abbey Tollefsen · Married on 08/31/2019

Amazing to work with, professional, attentive. Our experience was great!

Super easy to work with and very personable. Pat was always available to talk to and answer all of my questions during the planning process. The online portal is user friendly and it was nice to be able to look back at payments or any info if needed. Having ice cream on our day was a HUGE hit and I’m so glad we went with The Mobile Scoop Shop!

Sent on 09/19/2019

The Mobile Scoop Shop's reply:

Abbey, it was our pleasure to be chosen to help you on your very special day! It was a lovely night and with such a wonderful support team of family and friends you are surely blessed! Best wishes to you and Joel! ) And thank you for the kind words!)

Cheri Wick · Married on 08/16/2019

Added Fun to Our Wedding

Pat held my hand through the entire process, from initial interest to last minute questions in the days before the wedding. She responded quickly to all emails and was thorough in her information. Our guests enjoyed the ice creams and fun of the Pop Up.

Sent on 08/23/2019

The Mobile Scoop Shop's reply:

Thank you so much Cheri, we enjoyed being able to provide a little more fun to the reception. :-) Best wishes to the entire family!
  • Teri

Teri Archuleta · Married on 08/04/2019

very happy

The MSS was a perfect addition at my daughter's wedding. It was a surprise for the bride and groom. Great communication and the flavors were great.

Sent on 08/06/2019

The Mobile Scoop Shop's reply:

Thank you so much Teri! Best wishes to the newly weds and congratulations on the new addition to your family! :-)

Kevin · Married on 06/22/2019

Perfect refreshment on a summer day

We opted for ice cream rather than cake and we're very glad we did. The Mobile Scoop Shop was very professional and the guests loved having even just the basic options - cones, sandwiches, or bowls of delicious ice cream and Gelato / Italian ice. They had a great selection to choose from and even accommodated our special request to provide some Umpqua flavors instead of Tillamook. Easy to work with and overall a great value and experience for us and our guests.

Sent on 06/26/2019

The Mobile Scoop Shop's reply:

Thank you Kevin! The evening was lovely and we are so happy to have been able to help make it special. Best wishes to you and Michelle!

Alicea · Married on 12/29/2018

Mobile Scoop = Excellent choice

Great flavors, lots of options for toppings, accommodates allergies,... Wonderful service! (no complaints at all -- they were perfect!)

Sent on 03/04/2019

The Mobile Scoop Shop's reply:

Thanks again Alicea! What a wonderful evening - so glad you chose ice cream in the winter! :-) Wishing you and Eric the best!

Margaret · Married on 08/04/2018

The experience was GREAT!! Pat was very helpful with all of our needs for our son's wedding. Their staff was on time and very kind. Our guests loved that there were other options besides the sweet desserts and cake. Our favorite was the Root Beer floats. It was a nice addition to all the wonderful ice cream flavors that we picked. I would highly recommend them for your event. Thank you!

Sent on 08/29/2018

The Mobile Scoop Shop's reply:

Hi Margaret!, I can't believe how quickly time has flown by! Looking at your review and realizing that I had not yet responded. Just wanted to thank you for trusting us with providing that little extra something special for your son's wedding. So happy to have met you and be part of your fond memories! Blessings to you and your family!

Michelle · Married on 07/28/2018

Have Mobile Scoop at my daughter's wedding reception was such a fun addition to an already perfect day! The service was excellent, and they handled the line up of guests efficiently and in a very friendly manner. It was a hot day, so their cart was popular! The kids' first date was ice cream, and Tillamook Udderly Chocolate is their favorite so it was extremely special to have this be part of their celebration. Pat is very kind, runs an honest business, and communicates very well. Her client portal makes it easy to track payments, and additional information they need to pull off a top notch job! This is probably something that could be considered a 'frivolous extra' at a wedding celebration, but it was one of the very best decisions we made having this service at the reception. It was unique, fun, and our guests are still commenting how incredibly unique and awesome it was! :)

Sent on 08/07/2018

The Mobile Scoop Shop's reply:

Michelle, We were honored to be chosen to help celebrate your families special day! And what a fun thought to know that their first date was at an ice cream shop! We are so happy that we were able to bring that extra personal touch to their reception and share it with your guests. Everyone was so kind, the event beautifully orchestrated, and the location just lovely. Thank you and best wishes to all!

Kayla Harris · Married on 07/21/2018

We love ice cream - and we love The Mobile Scoop Shop!

From the very beginning, I knew we wanted ice cream at our wedding. I researched a number of companies and actually met Pat at a wedding show. It was like the heaven's parted and a ray of light shined on their booth! In all seriousness, I could not be happier with our decision to hire The Mobile Scoop Shop for our wedding day. I exchanged emails directly with Pat throughout the planning process. He was quick to respond to all questions. The survey's & questionnaire's were quick and easy to complete and left me feeling confident that our wants/needs would be met. On the wedding day, The Mobile Scoop shop was on time (early!), dressed professionally (a requirement for our venue) and so friendly! Our guests LOVED having ice cream instead of cake, cupcakes, etc. It was a perfect addition to our wedding that made the day even more, "us." Thank you Pat & team!

Sent on 11/29/2018

The Mobile Scoop Shop's reply:

Kayla! We are so thankful to have been a part of your special day! Your guests were so nice and the toasts had everyone tearing up! What a sweet set of families! Best wishes for a lifetime of love and friendship! :-)

Tim · Married on 07/20/2018

We used the mobile scoop for a wedding rehearsal! It was a hit with all the attendees! They served 80 people and everyone raved about the flavors! I would recommend the mobile scoop shop for any event!

Sent on 08/07/2018

The Mobile Scoop Shop's reply:

Thank you, Tim for including us in your festivities! And congratulations to the bride, groom, and whole family!

Teresa · Married on 06/30/2018

I felt very blessed to have such a wonderful venue at my daughter's wedding. We had 200 people consuming ice ceam. I

People loved to see an ice cream cart as they walked up the stairs to the venue. It was a great idea to extent it and have ice cream before the wedding started. It all worked out. Thank you, Pat for providing a such a wonderful experience which was loved by many. I’m so thankful that people ate the ice cream (200). Pat is extremely a joy to work with and I respect her work ethics. Many months later, our friends are still talking about the friendly lady with her ice cream cart. Thank you!
    Teresa

Sent on 01/26/2019

The Mobile Scoop Shop's reply:

Thank you, Teresa! I still remember how lovely everything was that day, the venue (Bridal Veil Lakes), the food (Premier Catering), the coordinator (Simply Weddings by LeeAnn)! What a magical experience to be part of! Thank you for trusting us with your daughters special day - the pleasure was ours! Pat

Ashley · Married on 06/16/2018

I got great feedback from our guests about the mobile scoop! Their flavors were delicious! People raved about the chocolate peanut butter flavor! Thank you for making my day memorable and serving a delicious dessert!

Sent on 06/29/2018

The Mobile Scoop Shop's reply:

Thank you Ashley, we were honored to be part of your special day. Best wishes to you and Bryan!