The Knock Shoppe's Country Cakes Reviews

8 | Westfield, WI

8 Reviews for The Knock Shoppe's Country Cakes

Julie · Married on 08/19/2017

Wish I could post a pic of the most beautiful wedding cake ever!!! It was dripping in crystals which made it a complete jaw dropper to my guests!! But the really best part: the taste of the cake was amazing!! Guests are still raving weeks after the wedding! Don't let the distance to her shop stop you. It is so worth the drive!!!

Sent on 09/10/2017

Lindsay · Married on 08/19/2017

Our cake was over the top. We had so many compliments on it, it was fun to watch all the people taking pictures of it! When we didn't see exactly what we wanted she was able to create it. And the cake tasted great too! Thank you!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Nicole · Married on 07/11/2015

Our Wedding Cake display was amazing. I couldn't have asked for anything more beautiful to have at my Wedding. Every Bride should have a Wedding cake display with lights and candles! I got so many compliments.

Sent on 02/12/2016

Julie · Married on 09/20/2014

this cake was perfect, it was exactly what I envisioned and tasted amazing!! thank you Joann and Knock Shoppe for your beautiful and delicious work!!

Sent on 09/26/2014

Erica · Married on 10/05/2013

Our wedding cake was absolutely amazing... people couldn't stop talking about it and taking pictures!!! Most have never seen anything like a Wedding Cake Kissed with Light!! We had multiple flavors which went over wonderfully with our guests! She works with you to "style" your cake from size (people to feed) to height to topper(s) to frosting designs so everything is truly unique to you. Amazing work, very elegant, and super tasty!! We would definitely recommend this to our friends!!

Sent on 10/18/2013
  • irishbride685

Kristin · Married on 09/10/2011

every one should have one of their lighted displays. it was so cool looking. i got compliments all night long on how beautiful it looked. you do have to pick it up if you rent just the display but totally worth it!!!

Sent on 09/27/2011

Sarah · Married on 05/24/2014

My cake was extremely important to me because it's a major staple at any wedding. I received fabulous comments on my cake because they deliver, decorate, and tear down all the lights and tool they used to enhance the look of the cake. There were so many lights it looked super romantic and elegant. I had two flavors and it was delicious, I will say that after I signed the contract and put a deposit down, she called me and said she forgot to "up charge" me for something, and it ended up costing me another $100 I hadn't anticipated on spending. Other than that, it was beautiful and very convenient for them to deliver, set up, and tear down.

Sent on 08/25/2014

3.5

They didn't say anything about putting coconut on the top of the cake other wise good

Sent on 07/23/2012