Monzu Bakery & Custom Cakes (Bistro)

Monzu Bakery & Custom Cakes (Bistro)

54 Reviews for Monzu Bakery & Custom Cakes (Bistro)

User Photos
Groom's Cake (5)
Cake Pops (2)
Gluten Free (2)
Lactose Free (1)

Everything was great! All of the meetings went smoothly and they even helped me surprise my husband with an airplane cake of the plane he is currently learning to fly! The people and staff are great and the cake tasted amazing!

Photo of Monzu Bakery & Custom Cakes (Bistro) in Green Bay, WI
Profile Picture Autumn, 11/3/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes, Groom's Cake

They are AMAZING!!!!! Phenomenal cake flavors, creative cake designer, and just really made me feel at ease throughout the planning process!

Profile Picture User6631296, Recently Married, 10 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We got so many compliments about the cake!! Not only was it beautiful but it tasted amazing! Almost a week after our wedding I still have guests asking where it came from! They were prompt with all communication and our reception was held somewhere they have never been but they were willing to work with the vendor for an efficient delivery. My only complaint is that they didn't mark down that we ordered the trial cakes. That cost was supposed to come off of the total at the end but they never marked it down and I couldn't find the receipt. It was fantastic though!

Photo of Monzu Bakery & Custom Cakes (Bistro) in Green Bay, WI
Profile Picture Melissa, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Design, Cakes

Monzu Bakery & Custom Cakes (Bistro) Pricing

Wedding Cakes Pricing
Buttercream Frosting (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $3.00
Fondant Starting Price (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $3.00

16 Photos

Wedding Cakes

16 Photos

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Delicious, beautiful, and unique cakes and dessert! Easy to work with and again...delicious!!!

I'm a HUGE fan of Monzu Bakery! Jennifer did our wedding cake. As a wedding vendor, I see and taste all of the competition. Jennifer is the most talented cake maker I've ever seen! She's also a lovely person. Monzu is the only bakery I endorse.

Always amazing work... beautiful cakes... professionally and creatively done... and they are tastey!!!

Events