The Flower Girl Weddings Reviews

34 Reviews for The Flower Girl Weddings

1 User photo

The Flower Girl Weddings 1

Stephanie · Married on 10/21/2017

Kelly was awesome with planning our wedding on 10/21/17. Every detail dealing with our centerpieces you can tell she put her all into designing them! This was the first most perfect thing dealing with our wedding!! She also was easily to get ahold of during the planning process!! Can't say enough about her and her business! Highly recomend her for your events! And her pricing was reasonable!

Sent on 10/28/2017

Danyella · Married on 09/28/2017

Kelly did an AMAZING job for my wedding this past week. From my initial time meeting her at a bridal expo to my last meeting with her she made everything easy, fun, and stress free! Her work was absolutely amazing, people are still talking about all the arrangements and bouquets she made for me and the girls. She was willing to work EXACTLY what I wanted into my budget and never once made me feel like my dream ideas were out of reach. Delivery was smooth, she had everything in groups of what went to who and labeled and put everything in real glass vases to make sure it stayed! If you want the perfect arrangement for any event definitely call her! Thank you Kelly and everyone else at The Flower Girl for making our dream ideas a reality!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Monica · Married on 08/26/2017

We cannot say enough amazing things about Kelly. Flower Girl Weddings did the flowers for my bridal shower and wedding. The flowers came out AMAZING. I always dream of nice full bouquets and Kelly truly delivers that. She completely understood the look we were going for and even recommended things to make it look even better! I am very indecisive and Kelly was extremely patient and helpful. My mom worked with her for the bridal shower and was totally in love with how they all came out. The quality of the flowers for both events was absolutely amazing. They were so fresh and lasted for days! We couldn't be happier with how all the flowers came out. Excellent florist!!!

Sent on 01/21/2018
    The Flower Girl Weddings 2

Nicole · Married on 08/05/2017

The Flower Girl was amazing ! She knew exactly what we wanted ! She created the perfect bridal bouquet and bridal party bouquets . We were so happy we went with her . She was very easy going and responsive !

Sent on 10/09/2017

Marisa · Married on 07/28/2017

Kelly was amazing! she created the exact flower arrangements I was expecting! She was kind and attentive throughout the entire process!

Sent on 08/14/2017

Stephanie · Married on 06/17/2017

I used The Flower Girl for flowers for my wedding and they were absolutely beautiful!! My bouquet of white roses and peonies was breathtaking and had a strong scent. The flowers were delivered to our venue and stayed beautiful for the entire evening!

Sent on 08/23/2017

Nichole · Married on 10/22/2016

Kelly is a true artist! I came to her with some basic ideas of what I wanted and she turned my wedding into a beautiful masterpiece!! When the bridesmaids' bouquets arrived to the wedding suite, all the girls were in awe and said that they were the most beautiful bouquets that they have ever seen!! The church and reception pieces were absolutely stunning...I received so many compliments from the guests!! I didn't have to worry about anything...Kelly had everything under control and she was wonderful to work with. I highly recommend The Flower Girl!!!

Sent on 12/31/2016

Karolina · Married on 10/14/2016

The Flower Girl did an amazing job with our bouquets, boutineers, and centerpieces! They did everything we asked for and it looked great!

Sent on 10/21/2016

Tina · Married on 12/05/2014

I was so happy with my flowers!!! They were beautiful. I received so many comments on them. I was so excited to see the room and I was thrilled on how nice the room looked. Even the wedding coordinator commented on how beautiful the Centerpieces were, and she sees a lot. Our bouquets were just as beautiful.

Sent on 12/07/2014

Geethika · Married on 06/07/2014

I met Kelly at the bridal expo at the society room of Hartford. She was really quiet and not one of those florists who show off, pressure you or try to completely change your views on your wedding flowers and color choices. She comes from a family of florists- very talented ones. When I talked to other florists they would try to pressure me into getting the most expensive flowers and centerpieces, but not Kelly. She is really kind and flexible and so easy to work with. During the course of wedding planning I changed my color schemes around 3 times. Kelly was so accommodating to all those. She met up with me many times upon my requests and also followed up with me when the wedding got closer. She even came to my house to see my traditional wedding structure! On my wedding day, I was totally blown away by her flowers. They were more than I imagined and I seriously believe she gave me more than I paid her for! She captured my vision so perfectly and did an absolutely beautiful job. The colors and the combinations were so beautiful. My guests and family could not stop talking about the my bouquets and wedding flowers. Many of them asked to take the centerpieces home to keep! I strongly recommend Kelly. Her charges are 1/3 of what another florists would charge you. She is so talented and patient and will over deliver at your wedding. You will not be disappointed in any way. If you want to get a hold of her, stop by at her store on an afternoon or email her. That is the best way to get a hold of her.

Sent on 06/20/2014

Lisa · Married on 05/18/2013

Our wedding flowers were amazing!! I highly recommend Kelly!!! From the beautiful bouquets, to the unique place card table arrangement to our gorgeous centerpieces to our amazing arbor!!! I came in with ideas but not exactly sure how to put together what I was thinking. Kelly had great ideas and everything turned out more beautiful than we could have imagined! Not only is her work incredible, but it's affordable and she was able to stay within my budget! Thanks again Kelly for being so sweet, you're a true artist! Lisa & Mario

Sent on 06/10/2013

Krystal · Married on 11/23/2012

Flower Girl Weddings was the perfect choice for our wedding! They were very affordable and made every request we had possible. During the consultation, Kelly was very helpful in suggesting ways and different types of flowers to make my vision a reality and the best that it could be. She was very organized and clear in which flowers would be delivered where. I had every ounce of trust that everything would be done correctly and it was. Not to mention, she also made a last minute request possible, which I so appreciated. She arrived on-time and had everything completely in order. Even the packaging that the flowers came in were amazing. She thought of everything she could to make the entire process seamless and really exceed my expectations. I'm happy to recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 11/27/2012

Amy · Married on 11/10/2012

I knew Kelly would be fabulous, but she blew us out of the water. Our flowers were beautiful and many guests commented on them. Kelly is such a nice person and was so reasonably priced. I will go back to her and her family's shop (The Garden Path Florist - same building) for any florist needs.

Sent on 12/15/2012

Melissa · Married on 09/01/2012

Kelly does a beautiful job!! I was so happy when I saw the final product of all the bouquets and centerpieces. I don't know much about flowers so I just brought her a picture of what I liked and she did amazing matching it! Loved everything about my flowers!

Sent on 09/05/2012

Karen · Married on 08/19/2012

After a fiasco with my florist, I was referred to Kelly by another bride. She was heaven sent! I immediately felt at ease & we knew we were in good hands. Kelly was detailed, organized and she got my concept right away. The flowers were absolutely beautiful and lived for almost 2 weeks after!! We found her 3 weeks before our wedding and she did not hesitate to help us and provided EXCELLENT service. I love supporting local small business owners and this was a double joy because her work was worth every penny. Her prices are absolutely reasonable!! AMAZING! thank you for saving my wedding Kelly!

Sent on 09/03/2012
  • User2086037 · 2+ years ago

Kelly was so kind and we just got a great vibe from her so we went with her. Best decision, she was very reasonably priced and the flowers were more than I imagined. She ended up throwing together 4 extra center pieces for our ceremony tables because she thought they looked blah, she surprised me by putting butterflies in a lot of the arrangements (not in originally quote). She was absolutely amazing and my bouquet was PERFECT! Highly recommend her!!!

Sent on 08/04/2012

jen · Married on 11/12/2011

Kelly the owner of The flower Girl was wonderful. I walked in with the colors I wanted and a few pictures. She was so patient and helped me figure out what flowers would look good and what colors look good together. On my wedding day the flowers were way more beautiful then I could have imagined.The Flower Girl is reasonable priced, everyone there knows what they are doing and helps you put your vision together. They definitely made everything look amazing.

Sent on 11/29/2011

Dagmara · Married on 08/13/2011

Kelly was great, when I first went to her I had no idea what kind of flowers I wanted except for the color and shape. Kelly had lots of great ideas and was very willing to work with me, she was very sweet. We were on a tight budget and she worked with me without me having to make a lot of sacrificies, she also let me bring in my own vases. When Kelly showed up the day of the wedding I was thrilled with the flowers and I think she added a few extra to the bouquets. I would highly recommend Kelly, she was truly wonderful to work with.

Sent on 10/13/2011

Stephanie · Married on 06/24/2011

Not only does Kelly provide beautiful flowers, but goes above and beyond all expectations. She actually came to a meeting at our venu just to make sure she could set the arrangements perfectly. You can tell Kelly really loves what she does and the results are outstanding flowers and just an overall great experience.

Sent on 07/06/2011

Liz · Married on 03/25/2011

Kelly is a rare gem! My cousin had Kellly do the flowers for her wedding, and had nothing but wonderful things to say about her (not to mention all of the bouquets were gorgeous).We had met with a few other florists before firming up our decision to go with The Flower Girl, just for comparison. Each florist that we had met with prior had beautiful designs, but were not friendly to work with, or were way overpriced. A few of the other florists actually told me that the "rare" flowers that i wanted were unavialble, yet when meeting with Kelly, she had let me know that she would try to get the flowers that I had my heart set upon. Not only was Kelly the sweetest person to work with, but she is very creative and knowledgable. Being a creative person myself, I had visions of how I wanted my bouquets and centerpices to look, and Kelly created them alll so beautifully! She actuallly exceeded alll of my expectations, and provided us with more than we had even discussed, and all within our budget! I had wanted Dahlias in my bouquets, as they have sentimental value. My grnadmother LOVED Dahlias and I wanted to honor her, since she could not be there with us to celebrate. Our wedding was at the end of winter and beginning of spring,so the Dahlias were a long shot, but the morning of our wedding when Kelly hand delivered our bouquets to us, there they were...beautiful RED DAHLIAS! Words cannot describe how happy and emotional I was! Everything was exactly how I had imagined and more...the pew markers, the centerpieces, the corsages and boutonnieres...all perfection! Some of our guests, including my mothers still have the branch centerpieces that they took home and love them! Kelly, you are a one-of-a kind woman, with a one-of a kind business, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Sent on 07/10/2011

bonnie · Married on 02/25/2011

We met w/ a few florists during our wedding planning and we came back to Kelly. Her prices is GREAT for what you get. Others charged up to 25% more and we didn't really understand their vision. Kelly had great ideas and really worked w/ our disjointed concepts to pull it together. She was super friendly and professional and just down right nice. Highly Recommend.

Sent on 03/23/2011

Lauren · Married on 10/24/2010

My bouquet was exactly what I wanted and more. My maid of honor's was just as beautiful. The Flower girl was easy to work with and gave me great ideas to make my bouquet perfect! The price was about $400 LESS than two other florists I met with. She even personally delivered my flowers all the way in Cromwell, I can't say enough amazing things about this florist except you need her!!!!

Sent on 12/19/2010

Amanda · Married on 09/18/2010

Kelly was so helpful and the flowers came out beautiful! She was able to work with the price range I wanted and I would recommend/use her again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 12/17/2010

Susan · Married on 09/17/2010

A referral from a friend, Kelly was great. I don't know much about flowers, but she was able to assist me with choices using pics and creating colors that really complemented each other. She worked with my budget, swapping out flowers for very similar flowers to bring the price down. She showed me pics of work she had done at my venue to assist with ideas. Our first appointment was lengthy, but I never felt rushed & she really took the time to make sure I was happy with the decisions. On my wedding day, the flowers were absolutely gorgeous and looked just like the pictures I chose from a magazine.

Sent on 12/12/2010

Jen · Married on 08/28/2010

Kelly was wonderful to work with. I highly recommend her to all brides.

Sent on 12/09/2010