The Dhol Xperience Reviews

9 | Huntington Station, NY

9 Reviews for The Dhol Xperience

Saber · Married on 11/08/2019

Amazing experience. Would definitely recommend!

Awesome time with TDX. Jassi was super easy and attentive to communicate with, Ravi Bindra killed it, as expected. This definitely took my brother’s wedding to the next level.

Sent on 11/15/2019

My now-husband/then-fiance went to wedding expo after wedding expo, and saw tons of DJ's put on their shows, but none of them quite rubbed us the right way. We heard about The Dhol Xperience through lots of Facebook action, so we watched videos of them in action.
    We wanted someone familiar with all cultures, since we were having a mixed wedding; a lot of DJ's seemed to have pretty narrow experience in that department, but TDX was master of all! So we were very comfortable going with them. We also had a dhol player there who was VERY talented; totally recommend him!
    They were also extremely low pressure and easy to work with. Whatever we wanted, we got. And throughout the wedding, they were constantly reading the room, and adjusting their approach in order to get people back up and dancing.
    I loved that we had a DJ, MC, and then Jassi walking around making sure everything was going smoothly. I didn't see any other DJ company that did this, and it really made us feel like they cared, and were on top of making our event as perfect as possible -- which it was. Thanks, Dhol Xperience!!

Sent on 01/30/2016

Crystal · Married on 07/18/2015

Greatest DJ ever! We had the best time ND they kept everyone hyped and dancing the entire night. Would recommend them to anyone and everyone! !

Sent on 08/08/2015

Nancy · Married on 08/02/2014

Jassi and her husband (the DJ) are the fantastic. Well organized, professional and fun to work with! Throughout the whole wedding planning process, Jassi was in touch with us to make sure everything was organized and her attention to detail was phenomenal.

On the day of the wedding, the whole team was well coordinated and kept in touch thoughout the whole event with us to work with us regarding last minute changes (believe me, it happens in every wedding, no matter how much you plan!!), they were very accommodating to family and friends requests regarding entrances and songs. The crowd loved them! They could not stop talking about how GREAT the dj was and how organized they were! I did not have to worry about a thing because of Jassi!

Dhol xperience is the TOTAL package. You get a DJ and wedding coordinator in one! It helps your wedding event run smoothly and efficiently. As the bride and groom, you can kick back and relax on your big day because these guys literally take care of everything!

I would not think twice about hiring them for future events and family weddings... they are GREAT!

I highly recommend Dhol Xperience for those looking for a well organized and coordinated DJ. They know their stuff and are good at what they do.

Sent on 08/14/2014

Anita · Married on 11/09/2013

My husband and I were very impressed with Jassi and the team at Dhol Xperience. They were very professional, friendly and knowledgeable. They had a very organized approach and did an extremely thorough job on all three wedding events we had. They are aware of the various cultures within the Indian culture as well as western culture and were able to give suggestions on music that would be appropriate for each event. Our most favorite thing about the Dhol Xperience was that they kept connected with my husband and I throughout the events. They kept checking in, asking if we needed anything, gave us suggestions based on what was happening at that given time. We thought that was an excellent touch. Additionally, I was impressed with how they were able to transform the ballroom we used with their lighting equipment. They were able to create two completely different atmospheres with their creative use of lighting. They also did a surprise confetti blast at the end of our reception that was such an amazing end to our night!!! Overall, the Dhol Xperience were very fun to work with and we were very pleased!!! We highly recommend working with them!!!!

Sent on 11/20/2013

The Dohl Experience was a fantastic part of our Indian/American wedding! Before the wedding, Jassi was extremely organized: she asked us to fill out a very complete spreadsheet that covered all aspects of the event, from our 2 ceremonies to the reception at night. She was very accommodating of the changes we had, and was careful to track all the changes thoroughly. During the ceremonies the sound and music were spot on. They got every cue right, had the correct volume levels, and mixed songs very well. Jassi and Ustat know how to orchestrate a perfect multi-cultural wedding soundtrack and are truly talented in what they do. My husband and I didn't need to think about music once during the day: they just did their thing and allowed us to enjoy everything. I am so grateful for that. We also had a dohl player during the reception which was super fun, we and the guests really enjoyed that special experience! TDX far exceeded our expectations and we highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/25/2012

These guys did our baarat, wedding, and reception and they were AMAZING! Very professional, very well done. Hired them from NY to come to DC and they really were top notch. Keep the reception party going and kept the crowd pumped with great music. Were a real pleasure to work with. Would VERY HIGHLY recommend for Indian wedding. I'm white, my wife is Indian, so it was a mixed crowd but everyone loved them and was very impressed. We had a dohl player from them as well who was also great. These guys know how to do it.

Sent on 10/16/2013

Vika · Married on 05/14/2011

100% amazing. From the beginning to the end, Dhol Xperience was amazing. Jassi in incredible. She is organized, sweet, helpful and just goes out of her way to help her brides. She even helped me find a makeup and hair artist. And the day of the wedding, EVERY guest loved the music! Not only did the DJ do a great job, everyone loved the MC as well. They really got people on the dance floor and played great music all night long. They also did a great job with lighting.

My venue was a complicated one. It was a historic site with lots of rules and regulations, had old wiring, completely empty space and questionable amount of power for lighting. But, Jassi and Utsat did an amazing job. They brought in a generator just in case, they worked with the complicated space because the reception was broken into segments but found a way to position the plasma screens well and made sure to position speakers so all guests can hear. They had great music and just did such a great job. My family and friends kept telling me all night how much they love the DJ.

Initially, I was a little nervous to hire them. Only because a friend's friend was a DJ and he scared me by saying not all DJs can handle unique venues, etc and I should hire him. But, I was turned off by his arrogance and loved Jassi so I hired them and they did an awesome job. She said she was used to unique venues and I believe her because they pulled it off flawlessly. All the other vendors loved them as did all the guests and of course, me. If any of you out there hire them, you will definitely will not regret it. They try so hard to make your day special and I really just love and adore Jassi

Sent on 05/20/2011
  • Neela

Neela · Married on 12/01/2012

Our wedding was in Washington, D.C. and the Dhol Xperience provided us with a live dhol player for the groom's baraat and during the reception, provided music during our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception and lighting. Jassi was very organized and helped us to get our wedding schedule organized for the wedding! She made sure that things ran smoothly, lining up our wedding party for entrances and provided hundreds of song suggestions for entrances, cake cutting, etc. They kept our guests dancing on the dance floor and helped make our reception AWESOME! :)

Sent on 12/27/2012