Richie Hart Events

Syosset, NY View map Visit website
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

Based in Syosset, New York, Richie Hart Events is a company that provides DJ entertainment and wedding planning services. With over 30 years in business, the expert team knows how to get the party started. From karaoke to photobooths, there are plenty of fun options for guests to enjoy.

Richie Hart Events offers an impressive range of services to suit any wedding. The team provides personal consultations to help clients to select the best entertainment options for their wedding. Couples can hire a professional DJ to keep guests on the dance floor all night long. With a range of genres to choose from, including rock, jazz, and soul, there is something for everyone. The team can also provide bilingual MC services to introduce wedding speeches and special guests. To-be-weds can choose live musical performances to complement the DJ set. From jazz bands to string ensembles, there is something to suit the most eclectic of tastes. Other services offered include:

• Event planning
  • Lounge furniture
  • Microphones
  • Do-not playlist
  • Sound system
  • Projector
  • Disco ball

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$2,500

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$750

What music genres do you specialize in?

Electronic
Hip Hop
Jazz
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

Stacey B. Married on 08/01/2021

Non-Stop Party

Richie Hart and his team DELIVERED! We did a hybrid setup for our wedding, including an MC, singer, percussionist, and saxophone player…and, just, wow! The party was non-stop!!! I wish I could recall the names of everyone who worked our wedding because they were top notch!!! Working with Richie was stress free and easy, I never his doubted his talents and therefore, trusted his team would not disappoint. I never left the dance floor on my wedding day and I wouldn’t change a thing. Thank you Richie!
    Stefany V. Married on 07/05/2021

Amazing experience

We came across Richie Hart services through a recommendation from somebody else. I am a Latina and my husband is American, so we needed our wedding music to have a good mix of both our cultures. I explained this to Richie on our initial phone call and he said he had the perfect guy who completely understood my culture. He was right! He put us in contact with DJ Eddie! We also decided to have a percussionist for the reception. He put us in contact with John Ward. Best decision my husband and I made. They were both sooo amazing! They had everybody at our wedding dancing ALL NIGHT LONG! And I mean all night long, from all backgrounds and all ages, everybody was dancing. Eddie and John made our wedding so special and fun, everybody was playing with John (who, by the way, is an amazing salsa dancer). Eddie kept the beat going the whole time with minimal announcements, which is what we wanted. It did not feel like they were working, they were a part of it all and were having as much fun as everybody else on the party, which was a nice feeling for us. It was just perfect, Richie made sure to check in with us and made sure everything went well and all things considered we thought the pricing of it all was very fair. The next day, my husband and I said the music services was probably the best money we spent on the wedding preparations. A day I will never forget and Eddie and John are a big part of that. Thanks Richie for such excellent service!
    Kara F. Married on 04/17/2021

April Weddinf

We hired Richie Hart and DJ Loyal for our micro wedding in April 2021. To say that Richie Hart Events is amazing is a major understatement. We had to change our original wedding plans to accommodate the NY State guidelines and we were worried about being able to find a DJ at the last minute. We called Richie and he was unbelievably kind and helpful. He reassured us immediately and was able to schedule DJ Loyal to work at our wedding. DJ Loyal kept the party going the entire time and kept everyone on the dance floor! We will be working with Richie Hart Events for our larger October reception as well and I am so excited to plan the event because he was so easy to work with. Thank you, Richie for helping us celebrate!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

125 Michael Drive Syosset, NY, 11791
Location of (Richie Hart Events)

Other vendors in Long Island for your wedding