Richie Hart Events Reviews

Richie Hart Events 4
Richie Hart Events 5

Donna Figliozzi · Getting married on 04/05/2021

Engagment Party

Hired the Harts (Richie and Debbie) after I already planned my daughter's engagement party but needed their help in decorating and setting up the venue. They had great suggestions and did an outstanding job. The room was transformed from blah to a high energy party setting. My daughter wanted a club atmosphere and it was delivered! From the lighted stage, bar and hight top tables to the taple settings and flowers, the room was they flush with club and high energy ambience. I would definetley recommend as they listen to what you envision and they deliver!

Sent on 05/01/2019

Linda Argila · Married on 10/26/2019

Our Wedding Reception - Everyone LOVED the music!

Our DJ, Russell, played the exact songs we wanted and kept our afternoon party alive the whole time! Our family and friends had an amazing day and are still talking about it 2 weeks later. We also had Danny play the sax and sing, and everyone said what a beautiful and special touch that was! I would definitely recommend him! We are very happy with Richie Hart and his team.
    Thank you to all for a job well done and for making our wedding reception extra special! :)

Sent on 11/07/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha Kerwick · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing! FUN! Experience !

We used Richie Hart Events. And extremely glad we did. Our Mc was Brian Miller. In all honesty, Brian is hands down the BEST MC on the planet. No joke, with how many wedding we have been too and now ours... Brian made our night so much fun. Everyone loved him and wanted to take pictures with him lol. Brian and I ( the bride) even got to have a salsa dance moment and it was EPIC. Seriously i can not recommend Brian enough as the MC. The dj alone was great, we did ask for certain music that wasn’t all played. But! I will not at all complain cause he played BETTER music. He seriously pulled out the best jams. The dance floor never ended! We put our trust in that team to keep that floor going and I am so glad we did. They knew what to do and what not to do! Highly recommend.

Richie Hart Events 6
    Richie Hart Events 7
    Richie Hart Events 8
    Richie Hart Events 9
    Sent on 07/31/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing experience

Richie and team were absolutely amazing! DJ + musicians made our wedding fabulous. The team was engaging, fun and kept the crowd dancing. Would refer them to anyone. Thanks for making our wedding day so special!

Sent on 01/28/2019
  • Donna

Donna · Married on 03/30/2019

Best Entertainment Company!

The Richie Hart team was amazing! From start to finish they listened to everything we wanted. My fiance wanted an acoustic guitarist for the cocktail hour and he had a long list of songs that he wanted to be played. He played every song perfectly and I heard many compliments from my guests. The MC, Too Nice, was absolutely amazing! He kept the party going and got everyone out of their seats. He definitely made my wedding fun and memorable. I highly recommend having live musicians. Richie provided a drummer and saxophone players. All my guests loved interacting with them and banging on the drums. If you want an expert in the industry for your event, see Richie Hart and his team!

Sent on 04/10/2019
  • Sharon

Sharon Lengel · Married on 12/23/2018

Best DJ, band, and entertainment company in the industry

We want to thank Richie Hart from the bottom of our hearts. One of the memorable things my husband loved most about Richie is that immediately after the ceremony, Richie was right there to congratulate us with such enthusiasm. His energy is simply unmatched. I have never seen him without a huge smile on his face and you can just tell how unbelievably passionate he is about what he does. We knew that his band and DJ would be amazing, but they exceeded our expectations and absolutely blew us away. Their band is the best I have ever seen in my life. Their singers and musicians are so incredibly talented and are able to engage the crowd. The dance floor was packed all night. If I had to describe this company in one word, it would be charismatic. They are all so cool and down to earth and have a charm and energy that made the wedding so much fun. Their string quartet played so beautifully and their drummer was just having the time of his life!!! We are in awe at the delivery of their performance and we are just so grateful we found and chose Richie Hart. From Day 1 we felt like we were hanging out with friends instead of doing a business transaction, and that was a big part of what made the process so easy and effortless. We love you guys so much and if I could give you 10 million stars, I would, because you deserve it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Richie Hart Events 10
    Richie Hart Events 11
    Richie Hart Events 12
    Sent on 12/25/2018

Cynthia · Married on 11/20/2018

Outstanding from beginning to end

About:
    “Richie Hart Events
    RH ENTERTAINMENT GROUP INC.
    6270 Northern Blvd.
    East Norwich NY 11732”

Dear Richie,
    Fabulous. Exquisite. Outstanding. Crowd Pleasing Wedding Event, Musicians par excellence.

David and I cannot express our pleasure, admiration, accolades and gratitude enough for the wonderful musical team you and Jill put together for us! Each musician’s performance was outstanding and perfect in their performance and presentation at our wedding event in November at the Guggenheim Mansion at the Village Club of Sands Point, Long Island.

The Violinist Michael, and Pianist Marty, were a fantastic duo and I thank them for playing my selections for the Hospitality and Ceremony events. Everyone commented and appreciated their appropriate selections and expressed their favorable reactions to us.
    For the cocktail hour and reception, Danny as Sax and Vocalist was outstanding. The audience raved about his many talents, and the mood he created throughout was sensational. The music selections were perfect and the audience loved his foreground and background presence.

Anthony as DJ followed our playlist perfectly and knew how to change up the music to both energize and entrance the guests. Guests of every age enjoyed hearing their favorite selections. All the entertainers were just wonderful.

Geronimo the Motivator was the star... he skillfully engaged the guests, created enthusiasm and energy for the dances, and encouraged participation and spirited dancing for everyone. David commented that three women arrived with canes but Geronimo had all three up dancing on the dance floor before the event was over!!! That’s one for the record books!!!!

Richie, we can’t thank you and Jill enough for your ability to understand our vision, and for your professional acumen to make it happen for us. We are extremely grateful and appreciative of your professional services. It was just perfect.

And Richie, we are very grateful that you came and managed the
    Opening events at The Hospitality Hour and the Ceremony. That was very thoughtful and professional, and your personal attention calmed my nerves which set the tone for thoroughly enjoying my wedding day and for which I will be forever grateful. Everything was perfect and is very much appreciated.

We also used Metro Florist you recommended in Great Neck and we were very pleased. The centerpieces were elegant and moderately priced. The bakery was St Honore in Port Washington, and the cake was delicious and beautiful.

In closing, bravo to you both for an outstanding musical event.

A heartfelt thank you to you and to all involved.

Best,
    Cynthia and David.
    November 20, 2018

Sent on 01/01/2019

Alexandra Zweig · Married on 09/15/2018

Excellent DJ/Insteumental combo

Richie Hart’s team is worth it. They kept the energy up at my wedding the whole time, and accommodated a large age range of people with their choice in music. I didn’t worry about a thing!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Lauren · Married on 03/30/2018

WOW! Where do we begin? Richie Hart Events was everything we had hoped for and more with our DJ and MC needs. It’s clear why these guys are the best in the industry. From start to finish, they really pulled out all the stops to make the night enjoyable and memorable for all our guests. The dance floor was never empty. Richie was a big help, creatively, to make sure our wedding would be perfect, and it was. They understood what we wanted and fulfilled all our expectations. We recommend them to everyone we know for all occasions! A big THANK YOU to Richie Hart Events for helping us achieve the wedding of our dreams!

Sent on 04/12/2018

Roy · Married on 03/10/2018

We got married at the Garden City Hotel and are so happy that we chose Richie Hart to provide our music and entertainment. We combined a DJ with an MC and live percussionist and saxophone player (this combo worked great) and our guests still rave about how incredible they were. We wanted our wedding to have a party vibe with people spending more time on the dance floor than at their tables. After just one conversation with Richie, we were convinced that he would be the perfect guy to keep our guests partying all night. He was both professional and genuinely excited about being a part of our wedding. As promised, Richie and his musicians were fun, energetic, and interactive with our guests, keeping everyone on the dance floor the entire night (bringing out bongos for people to play was a big hit). If you’re looking for a fun party vibe, we strongly recommend using Richie Hart.

Sent on 04/09/2018

Aliza · Married on 09/17/2017

Richie Hart was absolutely incredible! They exceeded all of my expectations and beyond. Every single one of my guests had an incredible time and kept raving about the music and the entire set-up. I could not have dreamed of a better set-list, professional team, and just overall performance by Richie Hart. I highly HIGHLY recommend them and am 1000000% certain that they will make your event stay apart from the rest. Amazing and best choice I made (other than my husband) :)

Sent on 09/19/2017

Donna · Married on 08/27/2017

we can't say enough about Richie Hart Events. A friend of mine Anne recommended them for our wedding on Aug 27,2017.
    The music was great , lighting made the room sparkle and most of all Richie sent over as a complementary service from him himself and MC .
    Thank you for making our day so special!!!

Sent on 09/08/2017

Victoria · Married on 06/10/2017

I had my wedding on 6-10-17 at Stonebridge Country Club... I booked a DJ with a percussion and sax. I was skeptical to go with the mix of DJ and live music because I have been to some weddings that had live music and no one danced and they pretty much ruined every song they played, especially since we are a young couple getting married music is very important. Richie insisted they were great and it added an element of spice and excitement to the night and to the music, he was right!!! From the first song I knew we made the right decision. Every song that played, the sax just made it better, they were interactive but not too over the top. He was flexible and worked with our budget and down to the changes I made the day of! Could not of asked for a better turn out.

Sent on 06/14/2017

Sara · Married on 01/13/2017

If you hire Richie Hart Events, be prepared for a personalized experience you will never forget.

We utilized the fantastic planning services of Debbie Hart, who not only kept me and my mother semi-sane through the process and the event itself, but help us plan every last detail of the day. Debbie is absolutely amazing and fantastic to work with and will be as hands on as you need her to be without ever letting you feel like you have no control or say over your event. Her experience and knowledge is part of the reason people are still talking about our wedding over two months out!

When owner, Richie Hart, gets involved in your event, he gets completely immersed and strives to give you everything you dreamed of and more. Sometimes he can get a little overexcited and over the top and you need to rein him in, but that is just because he gets excited and wants to do more for you. Richie provided the lighting, photo booth, booked the entertainment for the evening, and also provided some decoration items that made our event unique and unforgettable.

These two are quite a pair and when they are working on your event, there is no stopping them. Would never dream of doing this all over again without them by our side.

Sent on 09/22/2016
  • User6604657 · event on: 04/09/2016

Residing In NYC where you can have the BEST of everything within a 5 block radius, it is a pleasure to say that working with Richie Hart Events was the BEST. Starting from our phone conversations with Jill who led us by the hand through the entire process to Richie recommending the right amount of dancers, dj's, and musicians to make our party be THE PARTY NOT TO BE FORGOTTEN. The high energy music, great MC and talented dancers brought our daughters' bat mitzvah to a level that exceeded our expectations.

Sent on 04/17/2016
  • F

Faith · Married on 10/10/2015

Marlye & Matt's Wedding was spectacular!!! Thank you so much for creating an atmosphere of fun, sophistication & well paced energy. You perfectly melded two cultures into one joyous evening, experienced by all the guests. Your wonderful suggestion of adding a live percussion section was paramount in creating a vibrant, musical experience. The bride, groom & flower girls even played the drums & cymbals. Simply fantastic! Once again, Richie, thank you, we will always look back at our children's wedding with a special appreciation to you.

Sent on 10/15/2015

c · Married on 08/08/2015

We used Richie Hart for our wedding DJ/live musicians, photobooth, and after hours DJ. We could not have imagined a better party atmosphere for our day. The dance floor was filled the entire time, the music list was the best, the MC-ing was on point and the entire vibe was exactly what we wanted for our wedding. The afterhours DJ was one of the best I could have ever asked for- the dancing did not stop until the last beat of the last song. There were so many options for different looks/vibes that we could have made the party and Richie Hart nailed it with what we asked for. thank you so much, you have our guests telling us still- almost 3 weeks later, what a great time they had and how their feet still hurt from dancing. I would recommend Richie Hart Events to every couple who wants a party vibe catered to their exact specifications- they will deliver!

Sent on 08/28/2015

Jessica · Married on 07/25/2015

Richie Hart Events recently provided the entertainment for my wedding and they exceeded all expectations! They were unbelievable! The dance floor was filled the entire night! Along with the dj we had three live instrumental musicians that played during the reception and also a pianist during cocktail hour. Richie Hart and his group went above and beyond. All of our guests are still talking about them and how amazing they were, they truly made the party. Everyone loved the idea of the dj and instrument mix; it went perfectly together and I would recommend it to anyone. Along with creating an unforgettable evening the night of the wedding, working with Richie prior to the wedding was very positive. Richie and his staff are very organized and I knew I was in good hands and they are definitely a vendor that you can trust.

Sent on 09/17/2015
  • F

Fatima · Married on 09/20/2014

Professionallly done.
    Wedding band for our event was a complete hit!
    Would definitely hire for a future event.

Sent on 03/03/2015

Barbara · Married on 09/19/2014

Richie Hart was an absolute pleasure to work with! We had some very unique music requests for our daughter's wedding and Richie took the time to completely understand what we wanted. He and his musicians provided perfect music for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception which pleased guests of all ages. Besides being a DJ, he's also a professional Master of Ceremonies. He truly enjoyed being part of "our wedding" and kept the party exciting all night.
    He also suggested a photo booth which was a tremendous hit and beautiful, soft lighting for the reception which added such an elegant touch to the room! Thank you, Richie!

Sent on 03/06/2015

great job. everything worked out great.

Sent on 03/10/2015

Very attentive to our requests...met prices of other vendors.

Always answered questions we had.

Sent on 03/05/2015
  • W

Warren · Married on 06/23/2013

Richie was able to listen us and It was like he was reading our minds of what we wanted in our musical needs, and he provided exactly what we had imagined in our minds. He provided a perfect experience for us.

Sent on 03/11/2015

Dena · Married on 06/08/2013

Richie Hart was a pleasure to work with - flexible, good pricing and excellent service!

Sent on 03/10/2015

Tatianna · Married on 08/13/2016

Richie Hart was a great choice for our band for our wedding. He got the entire crowd up and dancing for the entire wedding. Everybody is still raving how interactive the band was and how great the music was. The only thing I would have changed that I wasn't aware of was that the monogram was on the wall behind the tables and not on the floor. Therefore no one really got to see it. Also Richie wasn't there for our final meeting which really made us nervous and question the professionalism, but he did call me to finalize everything a couple of days before the wedding.

Sent on 09/09/2016