Lot 210 Westgate Hills Montego Bay, James Hill, JM JM 0000Z Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $950
  • Photos & Videos 43

About Jamaica Wedding DJ

Jamaica Wedding DJ is a DJ entertainment business based in Montego Bay, Jamaica that will provide you with that wow factor for your fairy-tale wedding. They ensure that each of their clients get the luxurious and unique entertainment experience that they deserve.

Jamaica Wedding DJ is here to make your dreams come true, tailoring their services to suit the needs of each couple and satisfying any type of audience. Their talented and experienced DJs perform a wide selection of music depending on your vision and theme, carefully planning your setlist and entertainment requirements. They always have a personal and professional approach to planning any wedding, allowing couples to create their playlist in advance and make sure that their event is unforgettable. Their DJs are also dedicated MCs who will motivate the crowd and ensure that there is no dull moment. DJ services include:

• Tent and decor rentals
  • LED Dance floor rental
  • Confetti Machine
  • Sparklers
  • Fire works
  • Dancing on the Clouds
  • Audio and visual system rentals
  • LED uplighting
  • Dance lighting with lasers and special effects
  • Color match lighting
  • Photo booth with unlimited prints
Follow Jamaica Wedding DJ on

Jamaica Wedding DJ 1
Jamaica Wedding DJ 2
  • Sophia

Sophia Reid-Miller · Getting married on 11/09/2020

Amazing experience, the best wedding DJ ever

I was the MC at my friend's wedding at Iberostar Suites in September of 2019. I was told that I would need to work with the DJ that had been hired for the reception. It was my first time MC'ing a wedding and I was a little nervous working with a DJ I had never met. From our first meeting, Kevan made me feel very comfortable and at ease by greeting me with the biggest smile. He was extremely professional, gave me tips on how to keep the guests engaged and helped me to remain focused on the task at hand. It was a wonderful night, he made the night a memorable one for the bride and groom and all the guests. I had been toying with the idea of hosting an upcoming birthday party at a resort in Jamaica and could not decide what resort or what company to work with to make it all a reality; well I need not worry about who to work with anymore. When the time comes, I will definitely be working with Jamaica Wedding DJ to make my event the memorable occasion that I know they will help me to create. I would highly recommend Jamaica Wedding DJ. If you want your wedding or event to be one that guests will talk about for years to come, then they are your only choice.

Sent on 12/02/2019

Maryann Maud · Getting married on 02/09/2020

Perfect DJ for our wedding - DJ Kevan

Our wedding was on Sept.14,2019, and DJ Kevan with Jamaica Wedding DJs was our DJ and MC for our wedding reception. He was absolutely fantastic! He was prepared well in advance, and spoke with us to get a feel of what type of music and what kind of dances and special features we wanted for our reception. We gave him a song list, and communicated to him what we wanted our reception to be like. We couldn't have been more pleased! He had everyone dancing and having a great time. He was personable, fun, tasteful; and all of our guests had nothing but praise and compliments for him! That was saying something; because my husband has two well known DJs in his family. Kevan was prompt; he was all set up two hours early....and everything went smoothly. He handled the music for our ceremony as well; and everything went seamlessly......and it was beautiful! We would highly recommend Kevan and Jamaica Wedding DJs.

Sent on 10/11/2019
  • Jody

Jody Wright · Married on 03/09/2019

Excellent!!

If you need wedding rentals, decorations or a DJ, then this vendor is the one to use! They are amazing and this is coming from someone who is very picky. I was nervous about planning my wedding in Jamaica from Florida without having a wedding planner and from the moment that I contacted them, I knew I was in good hands. Chloe and Tiffany were so professional, friendly and they did not leave any of my questions unanswered (and I had a lot). They responded to all of my emails in less than 12 hours and they always called me when they said they would. To be honest, when I first started my planning, I did not know what I was doing but I was able to ask them for recommendations and guidance which they were more than happy to provide. On my wedding day, I was blown away at how perfectly they executed everything. The decorations were exactly what I asked for but wayyyyy better and the DJ played all of the songs that I had requested and was able to make the whole wedding flow smoothly. My family, friends and I danced the wholeeee time during the reception (and we are a family that don’t usually like to dance). If you need a wedding DJ, decorator, rentals, tent, lighting etc then this company is the one to use! They are just too good to miss out on.

Sent on 03/14/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Jamaica Wedding DJ FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 200.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 950.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Microphones
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 250.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Christian
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
    South Asian
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Flat Screen
    Microphones
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Uplighting

• Chic-Events Jamaica
    Chic-Events Jamaica Wedding Planners

The best in DJ and entertainment services for your wedding and other events. Been working with this wonderful team for over 5 years now and they only get better offering top service to my clients. Need the best in DJ service then look no further. Friendly, accommodating, entertaining and always going the extra mile to ensure your day is wonderful. Keep up the great work guys!

• Denise Mason Photography
    Denise Mason Photography Wedding Photographers

Kevaughn and his team are geat at what they do.... Love working with them

• D.A. Hitchman Wedding Photography
    D.A. Hitchman Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

• Lot 210 Westgate Hills Montego Bay James Hill, JM, JM 0000Z See on map
    301-284-3448 (Phone number)
    8768421908 (Other Phone Number)
    9AM - 5PM (Monday - Saturday)