Jamaica Wedding DJ

James Hill, JM View map Visit website

$950 Most Popular Price

Jamaica Wedding DJ is a DJ entertainment business based in Montego Bay, Jamaica that will provide you with that wow factor for your fairy-tale wedding in Jamaica, Florida, New York & New Jersey. They ensure that each of their clients get the luxurious and unique entertainment experience that they deserve.

Jamaica Wedding DJ is here to make your dreams come true, tailoring their services to suit the needs of each couple and satisfying any type of audience. Their talented and experienced DJs perform a wide selection of music depending on your vision and theme, carefully planning your setlist and entertainment requirements. They always have a personal and professional approach to planning any wedding, allowing couples to create their playlist in advance and make sure that their event is unforgettable. Their DJs are also dedicated MCs who will motivate the crowd and ensure that there is no dull moment. DJ services include:

• Tent and decor rentals
  • LED Dance floor rental
  • Confetti Machine
  • Sparklers
  • Fire works
  • Dancing on the Clouds
  • Audio and visual system rentals
  • LED uplighting
  • Dance lighting with lasers and special effects
  • Color match lighting
  • Photo booth with unlimited prints
  • Black-owned
  • Pacific Islander-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$200

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$950

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$250

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40
South Asian

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen
Microphones
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

• Sophia
    Sophia R. Married on 11/09/2020

Amazing experience, the best wedding DJ ever

I was the MC at my friend's wedding at Iberostar Suites in September of 2019. I was told that I would need to work with the DJ that had been hired for the reception. It was my first time MC'ing a wedding and I was a little nervous working with a DJ I had never met. From our first meeting, Kevan made me feel very comfortable and at ease by greeting me with the biggest smile. He was extremely professional, gave me tips on how to keep the guests engaged and helped me to remain focused on the task at hand. It was a wonderful night, he made the night a memorable one for the bride and groom and all the guests. I had been toying with the idea of hosting an upcoming birthday party at a resort in Jamaica and could not decide what resort or what company to work with to make it all a reality; well I need not worry about who to work with anymore. When the time comes, I will definitely be working with Jamaica Wedding DJ to make my event the memorable occasion that I know they will help me to create. I would highly recommend Jamaica Wedding DJ. If you want your wedding or event to be one that guests will talk about for years to come, then they are your only choice.
    Jillian H. Married on 09/24/2020

Outstanding!

Wonderful experience! Highly recommend.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Deals

Jamaica Wedding DJ 1
Offer

Jamaica Wedding DJ now offers these new packages at unbeatable prices!

Book one of our NEW Outdoor Wedding Packages benefit from over $270.00 USD in savings.

We guarantee our professional and efficient team is well equipped to make your outdoor wedding spectacular!

Packages include great deals on tents, chandeliers, décor lighting, dance floors & DJ service!

Add-ons: Generators (back-up power supply), full tent draping, chiavari chairs & cooling units. (please contact us for pricing)

FREE add-ons may include: Draping of tent legs, Party Lights, Chandeliers & Party Favours. (Conditions apply)

Call us now and book your package today! 1-876-842-1908 / 1-876-320-1791 or email us at events@jamaicaweddingdj.com

Ask about our DJ and Emcee services to complete your event, also available at great prices!

Chic-Events Jamaica Chic-Events Jamaica Wedding Planners

The best in DJ and entertainment services for your wedding and other events. Been working with this wonderful team for over 5 years now and they only get better offering top service to my clients. Need the best in DJ service then look no further. Friendly, accommodating, entertaining and always going the extra mile to ensure your day is wonderful. Keep up the great work guys!

Denise Mason Photography Denise Mason Photography Wedding Photographers

Kevaughn and his team are geat at what they do.... Love working with them

D.A. Hitchman Wedding Photography D.A. Hitchman Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

Lot 210 Westgate Hills Montego Bay James Hill, JM, JM 0000Z
347-513-7124
876-842-1908

9AM - 5PM (Monday - Saturday)
Location of (Jamaica Wedding DJ)
brooklyn, NY 11205 Brooklyn, NY, 11205

Other vendors in Jamaica for your wedding