Chic-Events Jamaica

Shop 3B Montego Freeport Shopping Center, James Hill, JM JM 0000Z Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,200
Availability Check your date

About Chic-Events Jamaica

Chic-Events, Jamaica is a destination wedding planning company located in Jamaica that serves couples wedding in the Montego Cres and James Hill areas. The planners at Chic-Events Jamaica assist couples in planning their perfect Jamaica destination wedding, offering all-inclusive wedding packages and a luxurious experience. They'll help you coordinate every detail of a resort or cruise ship wedding, making sure you have every tool you need for an enchanting once-in-a-lifetime event.

This award-winning planner curates the details for couples’ rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception. Their experience extends far and wide, as they’ve assisted in planning civil, cultural, double, military, eco-friendly, non-religious and religious ceremonies. Chic-Events, Jamaica offers the following planning services:

• Day-of coordination
  • Vendor referrals
  • Black-owned
  • Woman-owned
Follow Chic-Events Jamaica on

Other couples have also viewed

• Tai Flora
Blush & Blue wedding ceremony decor
Blush & Blue wedding ceremony decor
Small beach wedding ceremony decor
Small beach wedding ceremony decor
Pedestal piece for wedding ceremony - Fuschia roses, purple dendrobium orchids, white hydrangeas...
Iberostar Lazy river - wedding ceremony decor
Dome @ Iberostar Grand wedding ceremony decor with candles along aisle
Dome @ Iberostar Grand wedding ceremony decor with candles along aisle
Rustic Chic wedding decor
Rustic Chic wedding decor
4 post huppah draped in white sheer with blush roses and white hydrangeas floral garland
Cruise ship wedding - Destination Jamaica - Carnival cruise- Garden Wedding
Oceanview a perfect wedding venue - Villa in Montego Bay
Oceanview a perfect wedding venue - Villa in Montego Bay
Orange and coral roses with white hydrangeas and green mums for bride bouquet
Orange and coral roses with white hydrangeas and green mums for bride bouquet
Assortment of red and burgundy roses, cymbidium orchids and casa blanca lilies for bridal bouquet
Assorted tropical bridesmaid bouquet
Bridal Party flowers - Blush & White Roses with green foilage
Bridal Party flowers - Blush & White Roses with green foilage
White babys breath with blue hydrangeas for bridal party
White babys breath with blue hydrangeas for bridal party
Cascading bridal bouquet of blush roses and cymbidium orchids with white phals Orchids
Blush roses with white mini roses for bridal bouquet
Blush roses with white mini roses for bridal bouquet
Blush & White Rose with green foliage for bridal bouquet
Blush & White Rose with green foliage for bridal bouquet
White roses for bridal bouquet
White roses for bridal bouquet
Assorted bridal bouquet for blue and green hydrangeas.  Bridesmaids bouquet of white Hydrangeas
Assorted bridal bouquet for blue and green hydrangeas. Bridesmaids bouquet of white Hydrangeas
White roses with white babys breath for bridal bouquet
White roses with white babys breath for bridal bouquet
Assorted bridal bouquet of green mums with circus roses and white dendrobium orchid
White dendrobium orchids with red roses
assort blush bridal bouquet 51 123396 158015635273211

72 Reviews for Chic-Events Jamaica

S & · Married on 05/12/2020

Blissful, Stress-free wedding... Sadeki best wedding planner

Ever dreamed of a stress-free wedding? Well, that’s what we got :)) Sadeki was everything and more than we could have asked for. We had a stress- free wedding thanks to our wedding planner Sadeki. She created the wedding we envisioned. Whatever we asked for, she got it done plus more. She thought of everything and had it all covered. I showed her my dream bouquet and asked if it was possible to get it. She expressed her love for it and made it possible. She promised and she delivered.
    I loved it. She and her super team arranged everything; the flowers, the decor, the DJ, the photographers…. all we had to do was show up :)

Sadeki was so pleasant and patient; and always on the ball, following up, ensuring that we were happy.

Thank you for providing the best wedding ever. Our beach wedding, and the setting was gorgeous, breathtaking; I was in awe at how well everything went together; it was perfect. Sadeki was there every step of the way. When I needed a quick tip on my big day or was unsure about something, she was nearby and ready to help.

We were so blessed to have found Chick-Events Sadeki, truly gifted wedding planner :)

Forever grateful.

Sent on 01/19/2021

Erodita A. · Married on 09/01/2019

Bride in a Bind but Saved by Sadeki of Chic Events!😍

SADEKI of Chic Events. Where do I begin???? As a bride on a VERYYY tight budget, Sadeki and her team were a gift from heaven!!! I was married just one month ago in Jamaica and almost cried when I received the prices for the decor and bouquets! I’m not exaggerating...
    I LITERALLY almost cried! I always dreamed of having trumpet centerpieces at our reception and they were averaging $500 (yes brides FIVE HUNDRED dollars) and I needed NINEEEEEEEE! I always wanted to have a dance floor and that was quoted at thousands of dollars for a mere 75 guests so I couldn’t even consider adding the monogram I always dreamed of. Then there were the chivari chairs! $24 EACH on the resort and at this point I felt like I made the worst decision by having a destination wedding. I was meeting with my friends trying to figure out how I could possibly make my own centerpieces and it was a disaster!!!

I was referred to Chic by a previous bride from the resort and was IMMEDIATELY put at ease. I received quotes that were probably half (if not MORE than half) of what the resort was charging me and felt like heaven sent me an angel. Sadeki was so honest and stayed within my budget often steering me AWAY from things I did not need which was ironic to me because if I go over budget, that’s just more money for her right? WRONG! See, it is never about the money for Sadeki and I could tell from the beginning when she advised against me adding aisle markers that I didn’t TRULY need. From that point moving forward, I knew I could trust her! She was there from start to finish and on the video of me walking down the aisle, you can catch her telling me to lower my bouquet (she kept telling me all day but I guess I was just a bride trying to hide haha).

Point is, she didn’t just set up and disappear...
    Sadeki was present the entire time and was also patient with me. She educated me on the things I needed to know and picked up the pieces when I didn’t have it together (i.e. when I left my props in the room & also had a background without anything to hang it with🤦🏾‍♀️).

I also purchased the bridesmaids’ bouquets from Sadeki as well! She’s literally a one stop shop! You don’t have to take my word for it. I literally looked through her IG (@Chicweddingsja) and sent an email containing pictures from her IG and asked for a quote and the rest is history!
    I also LOVEDDDD that they have a US number so I was able to call and ask questions as well. Terry Ann was EXTREMELY helpful and always responds in a timely fashion. Conference calls with Sadeki were always the best part of entire wedding planning process and I unlike other vendors in Jamica, I was able to make payments easily AND for FREE online!👇🏾

Chic Events Jamaica
    Sales@chic-eventsja.com
    Www.chic-eventsja.com
    Phone☎️: 646-657-3551
    IG 📸: @Chicweddingsja

Sent on 09/13/2019
  • MNicole

Mollie · Married on 07/06/2019

Every wedding needs a Sadeki! She is perfection!

This review cannot possibly explain just how incredible Sadeki and the entire Chic Events team was for our wedding. I researched many coordinators before hiring Sadeki. She was the only one who followed up with me after my initial consultation and it was a phone call! I was blown away that her assistant called me twice before hiring Chic Events just to check in and see if I had any other questions. I knew right then that they were the right team for our destination wedding.

I already had my venue and photographer. Sadeki arranged our DJ, caterer, bartender, and rentals including lights, tables and chairs. We had multiple phone calls, texts and emails throughout the planning process. Her team's responsiveness was consistent and they addressed every question I had (and it was a lot!!!). Planning a wedding from the US was a lot to take on, but even more so because our venue was an AirBnb. That meant that we had to bring everything to our venue from outside vendors. Sadeki is an incredibly smart, prompt, attentive, caring, sweet and helpful woman and she truly made our wedding perfect in every way. We were lucky to travel to Jamaica once before the wedding and we met with her for the first time. She was so reassuring of every aspect of the wedding that I knew my husband and I were in such good hands.

We did a walk through the day before the wedding and she was an hour early simply because that is how she operates. We had a few last minute adjustments for minor things and she made them happen. The day of the wedding she turned into a machine. My sisters, the mothers and I all had zero part in setting up. Sadeki and her team worked their magic to get everything lined up. She greeted vendors, made sure my husband was getting ready, and kept a close eye on the weather, saving all of the chairs from the rain just 10 minutes before the ceremony. Her team also reset the ceremony area for the reception in under an hour. Our food was some of the best Jamaican cuisine we have ever had. The food was one of the most talked about details of our wedding with guests!

If you are getting married in Jamaica, no matter what part, you are making a mistake if you hire anyone except Chic Events. Hire Sadeki immediately. She's a perfectionist and exactly who you need to make your wedding the best day of your life. Thank you Sadeki and Terry-Ann for everything you did!!!!! We are forever grateful for your part in our wedding. We wish you all the best!

Sent on 09/12/2019

Chic-Events Jamaica FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 800.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1200.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 1500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 200.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Shop 3B Montego Freeport Shopping Center James Hill, JM, JM 0000Z See on map
    646-657-3551 (Phone number)
    876-953-6844 (Other Phone Number)
    Monday - Friday 10:30 am - 4 pm EST After Hour and Weekend Appointments Available
    Location of (Chic-Events Jamaica)