TROPICAL WEDDINGS JAMAICA

Ocho Rios, JM View map
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

TROPICAL WEDDINGS JAMAICA is an ALL-INCLUSIVE Destination Wedding Planning company located in Ocho Rios, Jamaica, however providing services in Montego Bay, Negril, Port Antonio and at various Private Villas throughout the island, offering a variety of wedding packages and personalised services to fit the desires of couples who wants to get married on the island without the hassle of organising the elements on their own.

Their goal is to tailor each of their couple’s weddings to reflect their unique interests while staying within their budget. They have over a decade of experience in tourism, customer service, management, and wedding planning. Their team can take care of all the details, from the moment you book them to the moment you arrive and begin your celebration, till the last guest leaves the reception.

Whether you dream of a rustic-chic wedding or a traditional one, they can help you customize a day that fits your needs and your budget. Your wedding in paradise will be all your dreamed it to be, with breathtaking views of the ocean, tropical greenery, and waterfalls where you can take stunning pictures to cherish for a lifetime. TROPICAL WEDDINGS JAMAICA offers the following services but is not limited to:

• Budget Analysis
  • Full Planning
  • To-do Planning Checklists
  • Orchestrating the complete vision for your wedding design
  • Processing of ALL Legalities, including marriage license and marriage certificates
  • Securing of Wedding Venues
  • Organizing of Floral & Decor
  • Arranging Catering Services
  • Reserving Musicians/Entertainment, Photographer & Videographer
  • Complete Itinerary Development of Wedding Day Agenda & Timeline
  • Wedding Day Management & Coordination of all Vendors and Services.

Equipped with natural beauty and adventurous romance in a world filled with fascinating charm from each perfectly curated hand picked venues that will create an unforgettable experience.

SAND - SUN - VOWS

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1000.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Event Design
Full Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Emily Jackson
    Emily Getting married on 06/24/2023
    We were married in Montego Bay, Jamaica and used Tropical Weddings Jamaica (Almarie) as our planner. Everything exceeded our expectations! We arrived by cruise ship so we were not able to meet with Almarie face to face before the wedding. She handled everything through e-mail. She was very flexible and made sure we had everything we asked for. Our driver was really nice and the photographer took amazing pictures. Our day was absolutely perfect thanks to Tropical Weddings Jamaica!
  • Susan
    Susan T. Getting married on 12/01/2021

Highly Recommend!

I loved working with Tropical Weddings. From the first chat to the final product, their diligence, organization and creativity took my Vow Renewal service on the beach to the highest level of satisfaction.
    Lisa F. Married on 08/11/2021

My beautiful wedding was planned in 7 days. I wasn’t charged extra for late planning and the service was impeccable. Almarie, from our very first meeting was the ultimate professional, while being welcoming and reassuring at the same time. Before our meeting, we were very anxious whether our wedding would happen or not but after our meeting with Almarie, all our fears subsided. All my quests who were there and friends I’ve sent pictures, commented on how beautiful the venue and decorations were. Almarie answered all my emails promptly. Every thing we asked for we received and more. I was able to relax and enjoy my time before the wedding. I don’t know how to thank Almarie and her team enough. I wish I knew 100 couples getting married so that I could recommend Tropical Weddings Jamaica. Thank you Almarie and thank you for our lovely present too.

Alicia and Clinty Joseph

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Deals

TROPICAL WEDDINGS JAMAICA 1
Exclusive

Michelle's Destinations Unlimited Michelle's Destinations Unlimited Travel Agents

I've worked with Almarie for many years now. She's fantastic - fast to respond to requests, especially compared with other vendors in the islands! :) She's professional, has great prices, and does what she says she will do.

Ocho Rios, Montego Bay, Discovery Bay, Negril, Port Antonio ISLAND-WIDE SERVICES, ISLAND-WIDE SERVICES Ocho Rios, JM, JM 0000Z
1-876-407-6767
Location of (TROPICAL WEDDINGS JAMAICA)

Other vendors in Jamaica for your wedding