TROPICAL WEDDINGS JAMAICA Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

• Latoya
    Latoya J. Getting married on 03/11/2023

Tropical Weddings Jamaica! Absolutely Exceptional Service

I was the Wedding Planner for a couple, who hosted an Indian Wedding with Pre-Events. Tropical Weddings was there through the entire planning process and brought the decor vision to life. They are professional, responsive and carries through every detail with excellence. They made everything easier...the entire team came together during the wedding week and made everything happen and the Decor exceeded my expectations and the Bride was pleased. If you need a company to handle your decor details, Tropical Weddings Jamaica is the perfect choice.
  • Shamekia
    Shamekia E. Married on 09/11/2022

Absolutely Amazing

Almarie, you are an absolutely amazing wedding planner! You're professional, poised and gracious at all times. Thank you so much for being there for us from start to finish, being so patient with me. You have a hard job and you do it very well. Raoul and I appreciate you and your entire team. You brought our vision to light. Everything was perfect!!! venue, Decor, photographer, food, music etc. We will be sure to recommend you to others.
    Jaclin B. Married on 09/07/2022

Amazing, simply the best! Do not hesitate to use Tropical Weddings Jamaica

Almarie and her team are absolutely the best. They go above and beyond to be sure your time is spent enjoying your wedding. Not one thing was left out, she and her team went above and beyond, we had an issue with the resort we were Staying at, Almarie and Otis (photographer) were amazing, they helped arrange the last second change of plans and accommodated us every step of the way.
    The floral selection, the setting, the staff and the experience were all exactly what you would want on your special day. If I had to do it over again, I would hire Almarie and her team at Tropical weddings to handle every aspect without question.

She answered emails promptly, helped in more than one way with every aspect leaving us feeling confident that it was being handled and going to be the way we want it.

You only get to do this once, so do it right, hire Tropical weddings Jamaica and enjoy what you came to Do. Hands down the best experience on the island and even better people!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Janel
    Janel J. Married on 08/14/2022

Amaaaaazing!

Almarie , was awesome lol I started planning my wedding with her a year ahead and she was so patient and kind she was even at on point my therapist ! Her decor and her team everything even her package and organization was amazing , We would recommend her a million time . Loved every second .
    Andrea D. Married on 07/07/2022

Exceptional!

Everything was PERFECTION. As a wedding planner myself in California I was blown away by Almarie and her team. The entire process was perfect and seamless. Almarie was very attentive and answered all my emails very promptly. The website platform made it so easy to plan everything remotely. I was beyond impressed with all team that helped us that day. Everyone was so nice and we were just blown away with how special and beautiful everything was. I highly recommend Tropical Weddings Jamaica.
  • Emily Jackson
    Emily Married on 06/24/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We were married in Montego Bay, Jamaica and used Tropical Weddings Jamaica (Almarie) as our planner. Everything exceeded our expectations! We arrived by cruise ship so we were not able to meet with Almarie face to face before the wedding. She handled everything through e-mail. She was very flexible and made sure we had everything we asked for. Our driver was really nice and the photographer took amazing pictures. Our day was absolutely perfect thanks to Tropical Weddings Jamaica!
    Susan Married on 06/13/2022

Top notch service

Almarie and her team organized our last minute wedding in less than 10 days! Every detail was perfect and exactly as we wanted. A special thanks to our photographer and witness Mr. Otis Nelson for the wonderful pictures and unbelievable video. Highly recommended! Susan&Patrick
  • Dana
    Dana W. Married on 06/04/2022

Amazing Experience

Almarie and her team made sure everything was what we wanted from beginning to end. Helped calm my frazzled nerves and reminded us that we should relax and let her worry about the details and she absolutely delivered! Flexibility unmatched, details I threw in last minute including getting a make up artist were done seamlessly. 100% recommend!
    Chrisantia B. Married on 05/20/2022

Precision and Quality

We got everything that we asked for and even more! I was in awe from the moment I saw the decor and my guests could not stop talking about how beautiful it was. They were able to use all that we had visualised for our big day and displayed it in a breathtakingly beautiful way. I had absolutely no problems working with them from the start to the very end and I am extremely happy that we chose them. I would definitely recommend them for their precision on giving you exactly what you want and their professionalism.
    THANK YOU TROPICAL WEDDINGS, I have many beautiful pictures to look at for the rest of my life.
  • Zonya
    Zonya D. Married on 04/19/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Very professional, organized and thorough!

It was a beautiful experience! Tropical weddings- through Almarie Walters- made our dreams a reality! She was very helpful, reassuring, reliable and organized. We did not need to stress at all! We are truly pleased! 😁🥰♥️
  • Summer
    Summer L. Married on 03/04/2022

Awesome Experience

Loved working with Almarie and her amazing team. She was very professional, responsive, creative and accommodating. We had a beautiful ceremony and cocktail, thanks for your great taste and eyes for details. My wedding guests had an amazing time. I would highly recommend TWJ to the world.
  • Gizelle
    Gizelle G. Married on 02/19/2022

Almarie is amazing

Tropical gave me the wedding of my dreams . Almarie was so responsive , attentive and helpful during the whole experience . Even when we changed our date to a much closer date , she quickly had all the answers to complete and accomplish a wedding in 6 weeks time . Every detail was listened to and fulfilled. She answered every email, and every phone call and was always wiling to address our concerns. Also her vendor choices were amazing. We were in need of nothing. We appreciate so much the services of tropical (Almarie) . ❤️❤️❤️
    Marshall H. Married on 02/14/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best worry free experience that I’ve had in a very long time!!

Tropical Weddings is an absolute no brainer!!! If you want your questions answered timely, calls returned, emails responded to for a destination wedding, this is the place for you!! They referred us to the best make-up artists, coordinated transportation to and from our resort as well as designated one of Jamaicas best photographers , Otis , to us. By the time we were a week away from our wedding, we couldn’t think of another question for them, it was all handled!!! We absolutely thank you for the best experience ever…. We give you 5 stars!!! ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Much love to you and all the weddings after us to have as great of experience as you blessed us with! 🇯🇲
  • Neteshia
    Neteshia R. Married on 01/08/2022

Stress free and organized

I without hesitation would recommend Almarie and her team for all weddings! Our wedding was planned right in the Centre of the global pandemic and whenever my anxiety would run high she was always a sense of calm and reassurance.
    Neteshia R. Married on 01/08/2022

A Wedding in Paradise

We were blown away by our beautiful beach wedding in Montego Bay with an elegant
    Monica P. Married on 01/05/2022

Awesome experience!!

Thank you Ms. Almarie for bringing my vision into fruition. The birthday party turned out beautiful and we had an amazing time. The food was great and the entertainment (dance lessons) was so much fun. We will definitely use you again when we return!!! Tell your staff we say thank you from the bottom of our hearts!!
    Dorian Married on 01/01/2022

Beyond Grateful!!

I have had to resist the desire to write multiple reviews over the past year of planning. This is how much I LOVE and appreciate Almarie!

Our chosen wedding date was a holiday (the only detail that was important to the groom, so it had to be that date). While several vendors told me "no," Almarie immediately said "YES!" From our very first phone call, I did not have to worry about a single thing. I am typically a very hands-on planner in every area of my life. Yet, I was so incredibly relaxed, carefree and hands-off throughout the entire planning process. The only thing that I had to be concerned with was keeping my fiancé and myself safe and healthy during the global health crisis and making sure that my dress fit.

Our wedding day was everything I envision and asked for - and SO much more!! To say that she over delivered is a complete understatement. {I am getting emotional just thinking about it all}

Any questions that I had or new idea that came to mind, Almarie was easily accessible and prompt to respond. Did I mention how stress-free I was?!

If you are looking to get married on the island of Jamaica, Almarie and Tropical Weddings Jamaica is the only call you will need to make!
    Atalia R. Married on 12/20/2021

Everything was Perfect

The decorations came out perfect, and the food was great.
    Nicole P. Married on 12/14/2021

Almarie Your the Wedding Queen Bee 🐝

Thank you for a wonderful wedding day. We could not have ask for a better day. Thank you Almarie and your wonderful team for their hard work and dedication. We truly enjoyed our wedding day. Everything I requested Almarie to do on my wedding day she did. She sorted out our accommodation, food for the event, the colour scheme of the wedding she gave me the bouquet that I choose also the wedding arch of my choice. I also got Sunshine 🌞 on our wedding day because even thou I was worried about the weather Almarie 😅 was worried more about the weather as well secretly 😅. God is a good god and he provided good weather on the day and a good wedding planner with a good hardworking team.
  • Susan
    Susan T. Married on 12/01/2021

Highly Recommend!

I loved working with Tropical Weddings. From the first chat to the final product, their diligence, organization and creativity took my Vow Renewal service on the beach to the highest level of satisfaction.
  • Katherine
    Katherine D. Married on 11/20/2021

Excellent !!

All I can say is ALMARIE is a saint! I can openly say I am by far the most challenging customer she's had, but I had nothing to worry about when it came to the venue and all the steps required to be married in Jamaica.I believe Almarie will always remember my wedding because all the trouble my now husband and I put her through! but she managed to beat all the obstacles gracefully and made our special day a very memorable one. I am 100% satisfied! Thank you!
    Mr. M. Married on 11/08/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

U n f o r g e t t a b l e

Very nervous, not knowing if it’s a scam or a real business, I took the chance, pay it in full & getting in the port from our cruise I was over checking my email and text conversation for the details on pick up, ones I when to the transportation area and ask for driver name Super, my heart came to normal beat :)

The complete experience, arriving, changing clothes, setting up the guess, the welcome staff, the treatment was U N F O R G E T T A B L E, excelente experience I will recommend it 10 of 10… love it…
    Jermaine T. Married on 09/23/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Excellent service, very pleased!

We were let down by Sandals with 10 days before we arrived. Almarie was fantastic! fast and responsive allowing us to plan our wedding under super short notice!
    Excellent service, would 100% recommend!
    Lisa F. Married on 08/11/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

My beautiful wedding was planned in 7 days. I wasn’t charged extra for late planning and the service was impeccable. Almarie, from our very first meeting was the ultimate professional, while being welcoming and reassuring at the same time. Before our meeting, we were very anxious whether our wedding would happen or not but after our meeting with Almarie, all our fears subsided. All my quests who were there and friends I’ve sent pictures, commented on how beautiful the venue and decorations were. Almarie answered all my emails promptly. Every thing we asked for we received and more. I was able to relax and enjoy my time before the wedding. I don’t know how to thank Almarie and her team enough. I wish I knew 100 couples getting married so that I could recommend Tropical Weddings Jamaica. Thank you Almarie and thank you for our lovely present too.

Alicia and Clinty Joseph
    Audrey W. Married on 07/31/2021

Excellence and Flexibility

Almarie and her tropical wedding team was simply amazing , accommodating and flexible. Thanks for understanding and allowed my zany requests.
    The decor, menu and setup was gloriously beautiful!!
    Almarie exercised great patience with the various changes I had..and still delivered as you stated you would ; a “bomb diggety” job.
    You and you team made our wedding day superb.. I’m so happy I chose Tropical Wedding.
    Many many thank you …