TROPICAL WEDDINGS JAMAICA Reviews

TROPICAL WEDDINGS JAMAICA 7
  • Paloma

Paloma Gwin · Married on 01/08/2019

Our Dream Wedding..

From start to finish Almarie was very helpful. I can't thank her and the rest of the Tropical Weddings team enough for making such a small ceremony seem so big. It was everything I could have wished for and more. I loved my bouquet and the boutonniere which matched perfectly with our purple and white color scheme. The photos came out beautifully and the cake was delicious, and not to mention the view was so beautiful. Thank you again for making this a day that we will never forget.

• Lindsay

Lindsay Mitchell · Married on 12/12/2018

Exceptional Experience

My husband and I are both not from the same country so we decided early on that we wanted to have a destination wedding. Having been to destinations weddings before, we thought that trying something unique and off resort would best suit our ideal wedding vision. After lots of research, we came across the gorgeous property of the Great House Rose Hall. We decided that this definitely was the place that we needed to get married. we quickly realized that planning a wedding was a lot of work and was causing us a lot of stress not being able to view the location or make any decisions in person. After combing resources available to us in Canada (the country we currently reside in), we decided to use a well known local resource to help us plan our wedding. I found Tropical Weddings online and read many incredible reviews as well reached out to past brides I had found on Instagram to get their feedback on their day. One bride, who happened to get married at the same location we had booked, reassured me that working with Almarie, and Tropical Weddngs was a choice I wouldn't regret.

Almarie was extremely professional, and would respond to us in record timing to any questions, concerns or comments we had. We felt that our wedding, and our vision could be completely customiziable as Almarie and her team could make it happen. Almarie was a great resource to have, and really took away all the stress to test and choose vendors. If you wanted a certain look or feel, she worked within the decided package and made it happen.

When we finally met with Almarie, and toured the Great House, we knew that our wedding was going to be exactly what we wanted. On our wedding day, due to many unfortunate events that were out of our control, Almarie and her team stepped up to ensure that everything continued to be perfect, and that our day still was everything we had hoped for. We were blown away with how our vision came to life, and how it was even better than we had initially thought it could be.

For any out of country Bride & Groom considering a destination wedding planner in Jamaica, Almarie and her team at Tropical Weddings Jamaica, is definitely the route you want to go. Since I needed as much info as possible and reassurance, I would be happy to give out my contact information for any bride to contact me to discuss any questions they may have. You can reach me directly at lindsay@pinkcrowncreative.com

TROPICAL WEDDINGS JAMAICA 8
    TROPICAL WEDDINGS JAMAICA 9
    TROPICAL WEDDINGS JAMAICA 10
    TROPICAL WEDDINGS JAMAICA 11
    TROPICAL WEDDINGS JAMAICA 12
    TROPICAL WEDDINGS JAMAICA 13

Nesha · Married on 12/01/2018

She is the BEST at what she does!! You won't regret using Almarie!

Working with Almarie from the very start was a great experience. She was very responsive whenever I sent her emails. She knew exactly what I wanted. I love all of the packages that she offers. It allows you to get exactly what your vision is and if you don't see exactly what you want there is a good chance that she can get it or suggest something similar. When I saw the finished product I was in total amazement. Everything looked absolutely beautiful! Thank you so much for everything! My guest are raving about how beautiful and elegant everything looked!

Tammye · Married on 10/07/2018

These People were amazing. We ran into a bit of a hiccup and they worked with us making our wedding day the best experience ever. They truly know how to make sure your day is a special one. Their private beach location is awesome and the photos from our sunset ceremony are stunning. We will definitely tell others about our experience and recommend Tropical Weddings Jamaica to anyone who asks. William & Tameria
    P.S. We will add photos once they arrive as we were just married yesterday.

Lizz · Married on 08/22/2018

The wedding coordinator Almarie was awesome! I made last minute changes and she had no problems adjusting to my needs. The venue was superb and the photographer was fantastic. I had my photos before I left the island. I am so happy the way things turned out. Thank you so much!!! I would definitely recommend Tropical Weddings Jamaica.

Raysha · Married on 08/01/2018

Almarie did an AMAAAAAZING job at making my special day over the TOP! Everything went smoothly and as nervous as I was to plan a wedding via-email, she exceeded my expectations for my wedding! For those planning a destination wedding and STRONGLY recommend tropical weddings Jamaica! From the pick up from our cruise port to our driver showing us around Jamaica after the wedding everything was amazing! We absolutely love our photos and are getting so many compliments on our entire wedding and I have to give it all to Almarie! We Loved every bit of our wedding!! Thank you to you and your staff!!

TROPICAL WEDDINGS JAMAICA 14
    TROPICAL WEDDINGS JAMAICA 15
    TROPICAL WEDDINGS JAMAICA 16
    TROPICAL WEDDINGS JAMAICA 17
    TROPICAL WEDDINGS JAMAICA 18

Patricia · Married on 04/06/2018

The experience with Tropical Weddings Jamaica was 5 stars all the way, from Almarie answering our first call after 9pm and making herself available24/7, understanding the stressors a bride and groom faces and helping us to relax, then delivers our dream on a silver platter, delivering every detail with precision. Well done Almarie and her team we would definitely recommend her service.

Mallory · Married on 11/02/2017

I was really nervous because all I did was email back and forth with the wedding planner. I didn't really know what to expect. Our wedding was perfect!!! The photographer and videpgrapher made our day so special.

Bethany · Married on 08/27/2017

Almarie and her team knocked it out of the park. It was so easy to communicate with Almarie over email while planning our ceremony. My husband, our two kids, and I took a Disney cruise and one of our stops was in Falmouth. In a matter of about two months (could have been less) we planned the perfect elopement ceremony on the beaches of Mango's resort. My flowers were exactly what I wanted, and she put the whole image I had in my mind to life. I would definitely recommend this company to any couple who doesn't want the stress of planning a huge ceremony or emptying their entire bank account. Our photos were amazing, Phillip Lynch did a fantastic job and got my photos back to me faster than most stateside photographers do. Don't hesitate to book with Tropical Weddings Jamaica. You won't regret it.

TROPICAL WEDDINGS JAMAICA 19
    TROPICAL WEDDINGS JAMAICA 20
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 08/06/2017

Tent and dance floor, dj should be included and not be billed separately. This means that the 6k plan was really 9k.
    The wedding was beautiful and Almarie really knows what she's doing and I would recommend her services. I had no worries it was more than what I wanted to spend but worth it.

Sent on 08/11/2017

TROPICAL WEDDINGS JAMAICA's reply:

Thank you for your feedback Ashley, it was indeed our pleasure working with you, but do understand that while it would be great to include the Tent & Dancefloor in a pre-designed wedding package, NOT all couples will choose to have an "Outdoor Reception" like you had, and therefore would not be logical to pre-package/charge for such items on that assumption, hence the reason why our packages are equipped with the necessary Standard Inclusions to fit any venue type while allowing the option of customising our products and services to fit a clients specific needs and or budget.
    We pride ourselves in providing the best planning and wedding day experience for our couples and do understand that no two wedding will be same and for such, we offer unique experiences to fit their own style and vision in creating those treasure lifetime memories.

Lindsay · Married on 07/13/2017

Everyone at Tropical Weddings Jamaica was amazing! The location at the private beach in Montego Bay was absolutely beautiful! The rocks, the tropical plants, and the beach were so nice for all the pictures! Having the wedding at 5:00 pm was a perfect time, because the sunset pictures were 100% the best i've ever seen! Everyone was so responsive, friendly, and just amazing overall to work with on planning the perfect day!

TROPICAL WEDDINGS JAMAICA 21
    TROPICAL WEDDINGS JAMAICA 22

Nicole · Married on 05/07/2017

From the moment we met Almarie at the Toronto bridal show, we knew we found the perfect wedding planner. Having a private ceremony and reception off resort was the best thing we ever did! It was so romantic and intimate. Almarie responds quick to emails and answers all questions. We had full confidence in her planning everything and we were definitely not disappointed. We had the beach location in montego Bay that had some very beautiful spots for photos. Photographer Philip lynch did an amazing job capturing all the right moments and met us at our resort to give us our photos in a cute album. Also got the USB with all photos because they were all just too good to not have. Steel drum players were also a hit! They Gave our wedding that tropical vibe. Everything moved so smoothly from the moment we arrived to the end of the night. I'll be recommending tropical weddings Jamaica to many people! Look forward to renewing our vows with them years to come :) Thank you so much Almarie and tropical wedding Jamaica team!
    #nicoleandantonsayyamon (instagram photos)

Beau · Married on 02/06/2017

Our experience was just perfect! It was intimate, private and exactly what we wanted. Thank you for the perfect day!!

Sarah · Married on 01/25/2017

Almarie is absolutely amazing! When I first starting looking for off resort venues I was very sceptical. The minute I started talking to Almarie, things became a whole lot easier. I had a hard time envisioning the venue but was so happy with the service I received from her that I was all in.
    She responded to my ridiculous inquiries in no time, she was willing to customize whatever we wanted (which the resorts would not) and just made everything seem so simple.
    When we got to the venue, it was just breathtaking. The character of the property is outstanding. Her attention to detail for everything was just perfect. Almarie absolutely went above and beyond my expectations. I could not be happier with everything she's done; from the correspondence, to the venue, to décor, photographer, like I said, everything!!
    You would be plum silly not to book with Almarie. I will be forever thankful to her for giving me my dream wedding!

Shamaine · Married on 01/06/2017

I had my wedding on the 6th January 2017 in Ocho Rios. Almarie was absolutely amazing. I had so many ideas for my wedding and was very specific with how i wanted everything to look and Almarie exceeded my expectations. I had 100 guests and everyone commented on how beautiful the venue was and how it had been decorated. The food was also outstanding, authentic jamaican food.

Throughout the whole planning process Almarie was very professional and attentive, i live in the Uk and she always responded to my emails within 2 days.

I would recommend tropical weddings to anyone, Almarie will plan a spectacular day that everyone will remember in years to come.

Regards
    Shamaine

Millicent · Married on 10/21/2016

I cannot tell you how happy I am with this vendor. Everytime I tell people what I paid for my beautiful wedding, their mouths drop. I would use Tropical Weddings Jamaica again. Almarie is a very experience professional who made my day perfect. I would recommend her and TWJ over and over again. I admit I was nervous at first going into everything blind but when I got to Jamaica we met with Almarie. We made one minor change to the venue but otherwise everything came out beautiful. I'm a busy professional and I truly just wanted to show up and that is what I was allowed to do. Not one regret.

Markel · Married on 07/30/2016

The Wedding of Our Dreams
    I cannot express how much we absolutely love Almarie and Tropical Weddings Jamaica! We were married July 30, 2016 at Blue Waters Beach Club with 100 guests attending. It is not easy planning a destination wedding and allowing yourself to trust someone with one of the biggest events in your life, hundreds of miles away. Believe me you can trust Almarie and her team. She loves what she does, she's very professional, and she knows what she is doing, believe me!! You will not be disappointed, but what you will be, is overjoyed when you see how beautiful you wedding is! Our guests just kept praising us for how beautiful and fun our wedding was, one of the best and for some 'the best' wedding they've ever attended. I told them all it was Almarie and her team. Everyone had a fabulous time, it really brought my husband's and my family together. Trust Almarie and Tropical Weddings Jamaica, it will be the best decision you'll make.

Denis · Married on 07/17/2016

Almarie always replied to my emails to keep me upto date with my requests and the service me and my wife received was excellent for our wedding vows renewal and an fantastic location on a private beach in Ocho rios.

Ellen · Married on 04/19/2016

Great service provided and would definitely recommend to anyone! Tropical wedding Jamaica was fantastic!

renee · Married on 10/17/2015

I have nothing but praises for Tropical Weddings Jamaica. It was the most wonderful, exquisite, fabulous and fantastic job on our wedding. There wasn't anything more that I could ask for. All of my request and worries were handled without a problem and efficiently. My Wedding Specialist ( Almarie) was extremely "PROFFESSIONAL" in her abilities and "Mannerisms". If anyone in the World would ask me to recommend a Wedding/ Destination Wedding company it would be Tropical Weddings Jamaica. The Photographer is in a " Class of His Own". From capturing us with perfection execution to placing "my wedding train" in a manner that was perfectly displayed (laid out). Also the clarity of the photography was to "die for". I have nothing but "Praises" for both of them in successfully accomplishing this job. I can tell by the outcome of our wedding this wasn't a job/task for them. It is a "Love" for them because it was like second nature and nothing was impossible. They are both PATIENT,LOVABLE and KIND. As you know sometimes the bride can be a real " Bridezilla" especially when things are being done via internet only and one is a little illiterate on the computer.

Deena · Married on 10/06/2015

My husband and I wanted to have a cruise wedding and get married at one of our stops. Our first stop was in Jamaica and thought it would be perfect to get married here. After searching different venues and researching on Wedding Wire, Tropical Weddings Jamaica was the best option for us.

We are so happy that we made the right choice. Almarie was our planner and helped put everything together. Almarie made the planning portion very easy because her website had many pictures and options of all different prices. I even wanted to customize the food portion a bit, and she never had an issue with any specific requests. With us and our guests being on a cruise, the timing had to be very specific so we didn't miss our departure. Our port and times even changed and when emailing, she never seemed upset or stressed by the changes. Also, she always responded within 24 hours, if not sooner. Other people who I knew that are planning weddings were constantly saying how stressed out they were, and I had the complete opposite experience. This was incredibly easy and so glad I had Almarie to set everything up. I literally just had to show up and so glad I put my trust in Tropical Weddings Jamaica.

I even had a freak out moment because I was told different information about Ship Time vs. Jamaica time and emailed Almarie on the ship the night before requesting the time to be changed. She was so accommodating and felt so much as ease after getting an instant reply about it.

The wedding itself was magical. I got married at Laughing Waters which was less than 10 minutes away from our Ocho Rios Port. The venue was 100% private and breathtaking. A beach and waterfall all in one? Yes please! When walking down the aisle, I was just stunned by all the details of the aisle, alter, and reception area. The added starfish and coral colors on top of our colors were above and beyond. The cake and bouquet were perfect. I could write a book about how amazing our wedding was! Thanks so much!

Amy · Married on 10/06/2015

Tropical Weddings Jamaica created a magical wedding experience for my son and daughter-in-law. Everything went off without a hitch, including transportation provided from our cruise ship (and return on time!) We had a glitch with our timing because of the ship we were on, and when we let Tropical Weddings Jamaica know about the problem, they accommodated our needs on very short notice. The venue was spectacular, the decor was superb, and the staff were terrific. I would highly recommend Tropical Weddings Jamaica.

It's easy to write a review for Tropical Weddings Jamaica because their services were simply the best. Almarie answered all my questions, was flexible with changes, made great suggestions and took the time to ensure our day was perfect. We had our ceremony in Shaw Park Gardens in front of a waterfall. We loved it and our guests were absolutely wowed!

Transportation from the ceremony to the reception at the Hibiscus Lodge was included in our package. When we arrived, we were so impressed by the decorations. The tables settings looked so elegant! The service during our dinner was impecable and the food was delicious. Our guests commented how excellent the food was and loved the buffet style offerings. Our wedding cake was good that we ate it the following morning for breakfast!!!

Every single one of our guests were dancing during the reception. Our photographer and videographer did a great job. Overall, I very pleased with the services that Almarie pulled together. She is a very talented lady and as one of her collegues put it "a cut above the rest"!

Tropical Weddings Jamaica made my destination wedding an amazing experience! I truly wish we could do it all over again! Almarie is amazing and very patient. Everything from the travel, decorations, ceremony, food, and the service all around was wonderful. I definitely recommend this company to anyone that is looking for an amazing hassle-free destination wedding. Almarie and her staff were absolutely wonderful! I thank them so much. My fiancé and I are thinking of visiting again soon just because everything was so nice and the staff was so hospitable.