TROPICAL WEDDINGS JAMAICA Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

• Emily Jackson
    Emily Getting married on 06/24/2023
    We were married in Montego Bay, Jamaica and used Tropical Weddings Jamaica (Almarie) as our planner. Everything exceeded our expectations! We arrived by cruise ship so we were not able to meet with Almarie face to face before the wedding. She handled everything through e-mail. She was very flexible and made sure we had everything we asked for. Our driver was really nice and the photographer took amazing pictures. Our day was absolutely perfect thanks to Tropical Weddings Jamaica!
  • Susan
    Susan T. Getting married on 12/01/2021

Highly Recommend!

I loved working with Tropical Weddings. From the first chat to the final product, their diligence, organization and creativity took my Vow Renewal service on the beach to the highest level of satisfaction.
    Lisa F. Married on 08/11/2021

My beautiful wedding was planned in 7 days. I wasn’t charged extra for late planning and the service was impeccable. Almarie, from our very first meeting was the ultimate professional, while being welcoming and reassuring at the same time. Before our meeting, we were very anxious whether our wedding would happen or not but after our meeting with Almarie, all our fears subsided. All my quests who were there and friends I’ve sent pictures, commented on how beautiful the venue and decorations were. Almarie answered all my emails promptly. Every thing we asked for we received and more. I was able to relax and enjoy my time before the wedding. I don’t know how to thank Almarie and her team enough. I wish I knew 100 couples getting married so that I could recommend Tropical Weddings Jamaica. Thank you Almarie and thank you for our lovely present too.

Alicia and Clinty Joseph
    Audrey W. Married on 07/31/2021

Excellence and Flexibility

Almarie and her tropical wedding team was simply amazing , accommodating and flexible. Thanks for understanding and allowed my zany requests.
    The decor, menu and setup was gloriously beautiful!!
    Almarie exercised great patience with the various changes I had..and still delivered as you stated you would ; a “bomb diggety” job.
    You and you team made our wedding day superb.. I’m so happy I chose Tropical Wedding.
    Many many thank you …
    Brian & Audrey
    Shenece W. Married on 07/24/2021

All Smooth Sailing

Tropical weddings Jamaica brought order in the midst of all the chaos. They delivered on their promise and they were a pleasure to work with. From the decor to the day of planning, and dealing with vendors, the process was seamless.
    Almarie was extremely patient and flexible, very easy to work with. Our wedding day was perfect!
  • Shelly
    Shelly A. Married on 07/22/2021

Simply amazing.

Almarie and her Tropical Weddings Jamaica team were simply amazing. She delivered everything that we asked for plus so much more. She was always there whenever I needed to ask a question or simply to help me calm down whenever the pressure got to me. Our decor, the food, the cake, it was all so masterfully done & we enjoyed every moment of it. Thank you Almarie, love Ruel and Shelly.
  • Margo
    Margo L. Married on 06/26/2021

Outstanding Customer Service and Professionalism

We celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary in Jamaica, and we are so happy. Tropical Weddings Jamaica coordinated a dream vow renewal ceremony. All we had to do was show up and enjoy our day.
    Not only did Almarie organize the best day, but she helped us organize a family day packed with beautiful memories. AND she helped me find a makeup artist at the last minute and they were AMAZING! I will always recommend Tropical Weddings for anyone planning a wedding in Jamaica!
    Tiffanie G. Married on 06/26/2021

Excellent Service

Tropical Weddings Jamaica did an amazing job with carrying out my vision for my destination wedding in Montego Bay, Jamaica. Almarie is very professional and makes it look effortless. I would recommend her company to anyone who plans to get married in Jamaica!!
  • Annemarie
    Annemarie H. Married on 06/17/2021

Awesome Experience

Almarie was exceptional from our first phone call! Although we had been engaged for almost 2 years we decided only about 6 weeks prior to get married while were in Jamaica. I was unsure if this could be accomplished but she assured me that it could be, and it went off perfectly. The wedding was small (just our family) but I could not have asked for anything better. The venue was beautiful and everything was done for us. We only had to show up. Thank you Almarie for making our big day so special and stress free! I would recommend Almarie to anyone, she was wonderful!
    Bruna S. Married on 05/28/2021

Like a drem!

Due to constantly changing travel restrictions, we encountered a number of obstacles that delayed our intercontinental marriage. Almarie was very patient and kept us regularly informed of all travel updates. She also graciously accommodated several changes to our wedding date. Almarie was always helpful and attended to our special requests with great affection. Although we didn’t have any guests in attendance, Almarie was very attentive to both of our individual needs. Almarie is a super professional; I highly recommend Tropical Weddings Jamaica.
    A Riley Married on 04/03/2021

Wedding blessing

It was a miracle wedding for sure, so grateful for the team they were amazing. I definitely recommend to anyone, who is looking for an amazing wedding location that’s is romantic and beautiful. Thank you guys for making our special day magical.
  • Misty
    Misty M. Married on 03/06/2021

Excellent Customer Service

Almarie at Tropical Weddings literally saved my wedding. I learned two weeks prior to my Sandals wedding that they do not allow symbolic weddings, and I had 26 guests traveling to Jamaica! Almarie to the rescue! Not only did she plan the wedding in just days, the location, decor, cake, food and flowers were gorgeous! The minister was dressed to impress and performed the ceremony beautifully! She handled last minute requests including making a sign to save a place to honor my mother who passed away a couple years ago. It is definitely stressful planning a wedding from another country but Almarie makes it easy and will take good care of you! We got married on a beach but also got some beautiful cliff pictures on the property as well. I highly recommend Tropical Weddings!
    Letia J. Married on 01/04/2021

Married 01/04/21

It was a pleasure working with Almarie and the Tropical Wedding Jamaica Team. Communication from start to finish made things smooth and stress free. Every little detail was perfect. Very satisfied and happy we chose Tropical Weddings Jamaica for our special day.
  • Wayneish
    Wayneish B. Married on 12/19/2020

Beautiful wedding

Wedding was beautiful. Travelling to Jamaica was hassle especially with protocol and quarantine. Due to quarantine, we were not able to travel or get thing. We are glad we chose TWD because they took care of everything. I definitely recommend them.
    Christol M. Married on 11/22/2020

My experience was amazing

I must say from the start to the ending everything was well organized and put together I was deeply amazed... Thank you 😊
  • Khiva
    Khiva F. Married on 10/10/2020

The Wedding of My Dreams

From the first email to the last moment of our wedding celebration, we could not have asked for a better experience. Almarie was such a pleasure to work with. Tropical Weddings Jamaica exceeded our expectations. We were pleased with every detail and each special touch. Our vision was executed perfectly. Thank you for outstanding service and know that we appreciate you tremendously.
  • Kedia
    Kedia D. Married on 08/07/2020

Satisfied wife - short notice wedding

I contacted tropical weddings in late June for my wedding in August after my DYI wedding was not going well. Ms Walters was calm during our first discussion and assured me that all would be ok and it was. She exceeded our expectations. The finest details were met. The decor flowers Food everything was just on point - excellent
  • Lourdes
    Lourdes W. Married on 08/03/2020

Simple Beauty!

Almarie was absolutely amazing and wonderful. She made our day exceptionally great. Almarie helped us with everything and I didnt have to worry about a thing just showing up and marrying my dream husband. Almarie was efficient, kind and her attention to detail was wonderful. ❤️
  • Julie
    Julie G. Married on 07/25/2020

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Would give 10 stars if it were an option! Highly, highly, highly recommend! Almarie and her staff went above and beyond in every way! Customer Satisfaction 100%!
  • Carola
    Carola B. Married on 07/10/2020

Awesome experience!

We had an awesome experience with Tropical Weddings helping us organize our wedding in Jamaica. The location, a private beach, beautifully decorated with flowers, was the perfect location. Everything worked out perfectly and smooth so we could fully enjoy our day. Thank you very much!
    P Smith Married on 03/11/2020

Tropical Weddings Jamaica

Almarie and team ensured everything was taken care of to the highest order and ran the day with military precision. She made sure the smaller details we would have forgotten about were not overlooked and made our special day even more special. As we were arranging the wedding from overseas her expertise was priceless and she made it a completely worry- free day.
    Selina H. Married on 02/09/2020

Excellent!! We would totally recommend TWJ

Working with TWJ was everything we could hope for. Everything was perfectly organised according to our wishes. They allowed us to just enjoy our ceremony and honeymoon without having to worry about the paperwork. Especially Almarie went above and beyond to make our special day unforgettable. We would highly recommend them.
  • Megan
    Megan M. Married on 11/27/2019

Grateful I chose Tropical Weddings Jamaica

Easy planning process- I started emailing with Almarie a year before my wedding (with MANY questions coming up along the way) and she was always responsive and calmed my worries. By email I described my vision and sent pictures- and was not disappointed with a thing when I saw my wedding set up. She went above what we planned and had a water station set up for my guests which was much needed outdoors. Tip: Prepare for the humidity! I viewed the venue the day before and voiced a concern about how something looked, and she had it fixed! Food was good and guests loved the shrimp. You can expect to spend time after the wedding (we did the next day) looking through many photos with the photographer. Each additional photo you want on top of your package will be an added cost to keep in mind.
  • Samantha
    Samantha R. Married on 10/18/2019

Our Private Destination Wedding in Ocho Rios, Ja

Tropical weddings Jamaica did an amazing job in making our day complete. You know the bride is always worried about everything, Almarie made it clear from the get go that I have nothing to worry about. My bouquet was beautiful with all the colors I wanted, we had a private ceremony by the Shaw Park Gardens by the waterfall, the cake the cake omg it was lovely. There was rain and we didn't get to start until an hour later but Almarie and her team was there every step of the way till the finish. Thanks so much Almarie we will definitely need your help when we are ready to renew our vows! #TheRosesOct18/2019
    Dara L. Married on 10/16/2019

Everything promised and more!

We got married last month at Laughing Waters, Jamaica. I have hosted lots of parties and events and am very detail-oriented (aka: control freak). So letting go of the reigns for the first time on an event (and my wedding no less!) was a new experience. However, we wanted to get married at a destination location which meant we had to put our trust into someone else. Almarie at Tropical Wedding Jamaica was our wedding planner and she took care of everything just the way I would have! She answered all my questions and responded to many *many* emails. She was professional, delivered an incredible event, and was all-around just plain awesome. I would highly recommend her to anyone who wants to throw a wedding (or any event) in Jamaica! I will try to upload some more photos later if possible of the venue. The location and the flowers and decorations and food and music and ... just everything... was soooooo amazing and beautiful!