Tara Crescent, James Hill, JM JM 0000Z Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,900
Availability Check your date

About Merrick Cousley Photography

Merrick Cousley is undoubtedly one of the most sought after wedding photographers in Jamaica, whose passion for photographic excellence began only three years ago. Still seeking to take the quality of his work above and beyond international standards, Merrick is intent on aesthetically portraying the love story of couples before, on, and after their special day.

Thankful for his God given gift, he has diligently honed the craft of photography to capture heart-felt moments as they unfold, with photojournalistic and contemporary style photos.

Follow Merrick Cousley Photography on

an42012

19 Reviews for Merrick Cousley Photography

Ting Ting Anderson · Married on 02/22/2020

The best photographer ever

Look no further. Merrick is a gem. He's incredibly talented, has a great eye, and is so humble and down-to-earth. Planning a destination wedding can be so stressful but working with Merrick was seamless and natural. He captured the magical moments perfectly - the details, the emotions, the action, as well as the calm moments...all captured in the most natural/non-obstructive way. There's no surprise that he's been recognized across the Caribbean and beyond for his stellar work. 10+ stars! Thank you Merrick for capturing our day perfectly and being so kind, sharing your talents with the world, and on top of it!

Sent on 05/15/2020

Merrick Cousley Photography's reply:

Thank you Tilly 🤗. I really really appreciate the review. It was such a pleasure working with you and Matt. Hope to see you again soon.

Marlon Davis · Married on 11/25/2018

Awesome Photographer

Thank You Merrick!

When the wedding is over and life continues, the only thing that was left from our special day is the colletion of photos taken. Merrick went above and beyond with capturing ever moment of our wedding. We are very pleased with the pictures and the attention to detail. Merrick has a special eye when it comes to photography and we wish him all the best. He even assisted in us finding the perfect location for our wedding. If you are wondering who to use for your special occasion please do not waste your time working with anyone other than Merrick. We will always refer persons to Merrick Cousley Photography!

Thanks again Merrick for helping us bring our dream wedding to life.

Marlon & Mellissa

Sent on 10/31/2019

Merrick Cousley Photography's reply:

Thanks Marlon & Mellissa, I had a wonderful time with you all. Hope you are doing great and I can't wait to meet up again.

Danielle · Married on 02/24/2018

AMAZING!! Just came home from having our wedding at the Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall 12/3/17. I found Merrick through Wedding Wire and also a referral from my hair and makeup vendor also in Jamaica. I knew I wanted I wanted to work with Merrick as soon as I saw all of his pictures updating on social media. They were ALL amazing and my style. We FaceTimed which also put me as ease as we wouldn't meet until the wedding day. He was always pleasant and professional during emails. Merrick and his assistant Chris were on time and ready to work. They made myself, husband and bridal party and even guests feel so comfortable. The few pictures we got to peek at were incredible. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND his services if you are looking for professional and beautiful wedding pictures.

Danielle & John Ladas

Sent on 12/07/2017

Award

Merrick Cousley Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2100.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3900
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Boudoir Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints

• Krystal Clear Productions Wedding Videographers

Had the pleasure of working with a creative professional..... Awesome. Take a peak at a behind the scenes of what we accomplished together. https://www.weddingwire.com/biz/krystal-clear-productions-kingston-8/0f0ef830c3b9fe3c.html#photos_and_videos

• 876 Sounds Wedding DJs

Having shared our first wedding with Merrick in Negril back in early 2015, he continues to outpace himself every time. Merrick is well recognised in the industry especially for his vast experience in capturing great moments in literally ANY setting (land, air and sea).

• Darlington Jones Imagery Wedding Photographers

Merrick is a real stand up guy. He's been in the wedding business for many many years and he's always been a great photographer. Whenever I am booked out for a wedding day and I get an inquiry, he is one of the first photographers I recommend. I know his work is excellent and he is very good at treating you wonderfully. Book him as early as possible though as his days get busy.

• Tara Crescent James Hill, Jamaica, JM 0000Z See on map
    8am - 10pm
    Location of (Merrick Cousley Photography)