Merrick Cousley Photography Reviews

16 | James Hill, JM

16 Reviews for Merrick Cousley Photography

16 Merrick Cousley Photography Reviews

Danielle · Married on 02/24/2018

AMAZING!! Just came home from having our wedding at the Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall 12/3/17. I found Merrick through Wedding Wire and also a referral from my hair and makeup vendor also in Jamaica. I knew I wanted I wanted to work with Merrick as soon as I saw all of his pictures updating on social media. They were ALL amazing and my style. We FaceTimed which also put me as ease as we wouldn't meet until the wedding day. He was always pleasant and professional during emails. Merrick and his assistant Chris were on time and ready to work. They made myself, husband and bridal party and even guests feel so comfortable. The few pictures we got to peek at were incredible. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND his services if you are looking for professional and beautiful wedding pictures.

Danielle & John Ladas

Ashley · Married on 09/16/2017

If anyone is looking for a photographer, I really can’t recommend Merrick Cously enough.
    He was an absolute dream from the beginning to the end. He showed so
    much professionalism, patience, skill, knowledge and understanding. The photos we have receive were outstanding. Even the photos that his assistant took are amazing. A top gent with a great talent! I emailed several times asking various questions and wanted to slightly change our package. This mad never an issue with Merrick, he was so understanding and easy going. I can’t thank him enough

Merrick Cousley Photography 1
    Merrick Cousley Photography 2
    Merrick Cousley Photography 3
    Merrick Cousley Photography 4
    Merrick Cousley Photography 5
    Merrick Cousley Photography 6

Stacy · Married on 05/30/2017

Before we chose the venue for our destination wedding, we decided to do a site visit first! We then looked for a wedding coordinator who could meet with us and who could handle things in Jamaica given that we live in the U.S. Since we had not done any engagement photos, we contacted our coordinator who set up vendors to make our shoot awesome! Merrick was outstanding!! He made it fun and exciting for us. His professionalism in knowing how to capture the perfect lighting and moments make him an excellent choice when you want nothing but the very best! We are so excited and are looking forward to the memories he will capture on our wedding day!!

Alexander · Married on 04/29/2017

When you work with a photographer and when your wedding is over and you are so pleased with his work even before seeing the pictures, then you know you have a good person. Merrick and his team are absolutely amazing. I wish the whole world knew. His professionalism, genuine love for what he does comes out. We were so blessed to have Merrick. Oh by the way the PICS were the best wedding pics I have ever seen and this was echoed by many of our family and friends.

jaya · Married on 12/12/2015

My husband and I are so grateful with our choice of photographer. Merrick is amazing!! we are the pickiest couple ever, always finding the smallest flaws in our pictures and so we were worried about the pictures for our big day. We had many challenges on this day such as heavy rainfall, time constraints when we were supposed to do our photo shoot. That didn't stop Merrick. He is do dedicated and he ensured we got some photos in - I can't believe how amazing they turned out!! They are clean and with great angles. He knows how to make you relax, be comfortable and cool, and really enjoy your moments while not feeling like you're always being watched by the paparazzi. We had fun with Merrick and he is super reliable. He lives 4 hours away from us and was always present at our meetings and rain or shine, he was ready to shoot! I would definitely recommend using him - no regrets here ! :)

Jeremy · Married on 11/28/2015

Great value for money!!!!! My wife and I were extremely pleased with the choice of selecting Merrick Cousley as our photographer for our wedding. Our overall experience was exceptional with Mr. Cousley, our pictures quality was equality awesome .

Dawn · Married on 04/30/2015

I can not express how grateful we were to have such a fantastic photographer on our wedding day. I could not recommend a better photographer then Merrick. The moment he entered our room I felt comfortable, like I had known him forever. He made it very easy to be relaxed and confident for our pictures on our wedding day. Thanks to Merrick we have beautiful pictures that will last a life time. He was very creative with his own ideas and easy to get a long with when we wanted a particular photo. Thanks again Merrick for everything. You were amazing.

Nandi · Married on 04/11/2015

Merrick and his team were fantastic to work with. They were extremely professional and organized and willing to do whatever was needed to make our day and pictures memorable. We highly recommend Merrick and his team!

Kareen · Married on 04/06/2013

Brilliant work, if I had to some up his work in one or two words it would be "Masterful Artistry". Very professional and he makes you feel relax in a time that most brides tends to get anxious. I was a fun experience, tiring at times because of the amount of shots but worth it. The photos are timeless and the colours vivid, he captures every moment, especially the ones that aren’t visible to the untrained eyes...Thank you Merrick!!!

Emma · Married on 05/14/2012

My husband and I are so pleased we chose Merrick as our Wedding Photographer. We haven't had professional photos taken before and weren't sure how we were going to feel in front of the camera. Merrick was amazing to work with - friendly, professional and most of all, he made us feel at ease. With a contemporary and artistic style, he documented our wedding with perfection. We highly recommend Merrick Cousley.

Emma Hutchinson

You can view our wedding images by Merrick here:

Crystal · Married on 03/05/2012

We could not have had a better photographer. Merrick was professional, personable, and he went above and beyond.His pictures were AMAZING!!!!

Lily · Married on 02/07/2012

Merrick Cousley was Fantastic to work with. We called him our ghost photographer as he was effortlessly capturing our wedding day without being "in the way" of our celebration. His professionalism carried over into his work as our pictures turned our Beautifully. Not only did we receive many compliments on our pictures, but also inquiries from other potential Brides to book him. The pictures ranged from artistic to candid. He captured emotions of our day very well and was also super flexible in working with our (very early) schedule by travelling to Ocho Rios the night before in order to ensure he could capture the start of our day. His charisma, professionalism and talent is what made us very satisfied with his service, especially for a destination wedding like ours.

Ann · Married on 10/20/2011

Merrick was wonderful to work with and our wedding pictures are beautiful! We had a lot of ups and downs with trying to arrange our wedding in Jamaica and Merrick worked with us every step of the way. He was so caring and professional and just a joy to work with. We love our wedding pictures and would recommend Merrick to anyone. In fact I already have recommended him several times!

Merrick is definitely worth recommending to any bride looking for a photographer!!!

ashley · Married on 06/19/2015

After doing extensive research on Jamaica destination wedding photographers we chose Merrick due to his prompt response, his great reviews and his beautiful portfolio of pictures. We wanted to find a photographer who truly captured the emotion of joy, laughter and love. Merrick was such a genuine person who absolutely adores his job. He was on time, professional, creative and made us feel calm throughout the entire day. Merrick is an artistic genius and we were truly blown away when we saw our wedding pictures, they are absolutely perfect! …We are so glad that we chose Merrick as our wedding photographers and would highly recommend him to anyone who asks…

Ben & Ashley

Merrick is a naturally talented photographer that absolutely loves what he does. He has given us so many beautiful memories from our wedding that we will lovingly cherish forever. He truly is an amazing artist!