94B Old Hope Road, James Hill, JM JM 0000Z Map · Phone number

Darlington Jones Imagery 5
Darlington Jones Imagery 6
Darlington Jones Imagery 7

Gavin A. Stewart · Married on 11/10/2018

Darlington Jones Imagery ensures that all your magical moments are preserved and enhanced!

Throughout the wedding planning process finding a photographer to book was very daunting until we found Darlington Jones Imagery (DJI).

From our initial encounter DJI and their team was very professional and attentive and gave us the peace of mind that they could be trusted with capturing our special day.

DJI walked us through expectations while customizing a package that would fit perfect with our budget without compromising on quality.

What stood out for me with DJI is that on our wedding day DJI were not only on time but they were able to make the wedding party feel so comfortable that we were able to have fun with the photo shoot and that was evident in the great images that DJI had captured.

I am forever grateful that we were able to find DJI to shoot at our wedding and I can’t imagine having another team responsible for capturing or special day. If you choose Darlington Jones Imagery I am positive you will just as grateful as we are.

Sent on 04/24/2019
    Darlington Jones Imagery 8
    Darlington Jones Imagery 9
    Darlington Jones Imagery 10
    Darlington Jones Imagery 11
    Darlington Jones Imagery 12

Darlington Jones Imagery's reply:

Thank you so much Gavin and Tash! I had such a great time at your wedding and I'm grateful I got to know you throughout the process. Your marriage is a great example to the world, and I'm looking forward to seeing how it grows and shapes you two in the future. Cheers to a beautiful together-forever!

Davier Halladeen-Dunn · Married on 10/27/2018

The Dunn's Wedding

We highly recommend Darlington Jones Imagery for your wedding photography. They have exceeded our expectations in every possible way and our experience with them is second to none. If DJI is not available for your wedding date, as unreasonable as this might sound we would suggest you change your wedding date :) You and your partner will not regret it because the happiest moment of your lives together are meant to be captures by DJI. Our day was captured exactly how we remember it, all the smiles, all the silly faces and some amazing expressions. We can’t thank you enough for how much effort that was placed in capturing every little detail of our day, from start to finish we couldn’t be happier (I view my pics everyday :) ) for endless support, advice and guidance a special THANK YOU.

Sent on 11/28/2018

Shara · Married on 12/23/2017

I remember when I was on the hunt for a wedding photographer and a photographer told me that open mouths while eating make unattractive pictures and that all shooting would stop during the period where persons were eating. I thought to myself - this photographer obviously doesn't plan to listen to what I want and doesn't plan to capture the "real" moments of our wedding day. It was at this point that I realized choosing a photographer is so much more than selecting someone who will take excellent pictures. A photographer leaves the mentally of "just doing his job" and takes on the mentality of "putting his heart into it". Darren gave us his full focus and dedication from the first point of contact when my husband and I were inquiring about a photographer for our wedding day. He helped us to make sensible, cost-effective decisions that did not make us feel like we were deviating from our expectations of our big day. He gave us a full on photography experience, backed with impeccable customer service and professionalism, yet warmth and friendly advice along the way. He even managed to turn my husband and I both into the models we were not! Providing excellent, quality pictures were just the icing on our cake! And speaking of cake, he also managed to do a whole engagement photoshoot around us eating cupcakes and there was absolutely nothing unattractive about it! Big up yuhself Darren.

Sent on 03/18/2018
    Darlington Jones Imagery 13
    Darlington Jones Imagery 14
    Darlington Jones Imagery 15

Darlington Jones Imagery FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits

• 876 Sounds
    876 Sounds Wedding DJs

Having a fun and inviting persona enhances the interaction and the relationship - priceless. His contagious warm approach makes for a great relationship with the subject(s), the lens and the photographer - Darlington Jones. We endorse his style and distinct touch for his craft.

• 94B Old Hope Road James Hill, JM, JM 0000Z See on map