Jamaica Wedding DJ Reviews

105 | James Hill, JM

105 Reviews for Jamaica Wedding DJ

• Sophia

Sophia R. · Married on 11/09/2020

Amazing experience, the best wedding DJ ever

I was the MC at my friend's wedding at Iberostar Suites in September of 2019. I was told that I would need to work with the DJ that had been hired for the reception. It was my first time MC'ing a wedding and I was a little nervous working with a DJ I had never met. From our first meeting, Kevan made me feel very comfortable and at ease by greeting me with the biggest smile. He was extremely professional, gave me tips on how to keep the guests engaged and helped me to remain focused on the task at hand. It was a wonderful night, he made the night a memorable one for the bride and groom and all the guests. I had been toying with the idea of hosting an upcoming birthday party at a resort in Jamaica and could not decide what resort or what company to work with to make it all a reality; well I need not worry about who to work with anymore. When the time comes, I will definitely be working with Jamaica Wedding DJ to make my event the memorable occasion that I know they will help me to create. I would highly recommend Jamaica Wedding DJ. If you want your wedding or event to be one that guests will talk about for years to come, then they are your only choice.

Sent on 12/02/2019

Jillian H. · Married on 09/24/2020

Outstanding!

Wonderful experience! Highly recommend.

Sent on 10/04/2020
  • Imari

Imari E. · Married on 08/22/2020

Great and professional

Was great to work with helped us pick some of the music and we couldn’t decide and did a great job..Thanks again

Sent on 08/26/2020
  • Samira

Samira · Married on 08/08/2020

Amazing wedding

Interactive with guest, caters to guest, very professional, amazing transitions. Played all requested songs. Loved my wedding music

Sent on 08/11/2020

Maryann M. · Married on 02/09/2020

Perfect DJ for our wedding - DJ Kevan

Our wedding was on Sept.14,2019, and DJ Kevan with Jamaica Wedding DJs was our DJ and MC for our wedding reception. He was absolutely fantastic! He was prepared well in advance, and spoke with us to get a feel of what type of music and what kind of dances and special features we wanted for our reception. We gave him a song list, and communicated to him what we wanted our reception to be like. We couldn't have been more pleased! He had everyone dancing and having a great time. He was personable, fun, tasteful; and all of our guests had nothing but praise and compliments for him! That was saying something; because my husband has two well known DJs in his family. Kevan was prompt; he was all set up two hours early....and everything went smoothly. He handled the music for our ceremony as well; and everything went seamlessly......and it was beautiful! We would highly recommend Kevan and Jamaica Wedding DJs.

Sent on 10/11/2019
  • Maureen

Maureen M. · Married on 06/20/2019

DJ Kevan was Fantastic

We hired Jamaica Wedding DJ to DJ our wedding. Kevan was our DJ and MC, he was phenomenal. Throughout the process, his positive attitude and energy reassured us that our event would rock. He had a back up plan for every scenario! Our dance floor was packed all night. He played a great mix of songs that appealed to a diverse crowd and kept everyone moving. 100% recommend Kevan and Jamaica Wedding DJ for your event.

Sent on 06/22/2020
  • Jody

Jody W. · Married on 03/09/2019

Excellent!!

If you need wedding rentals, decorations or a DJ, then this vendor is the one to use! They are amazing and this is coming from someone who is very picky. I was nervous about planning my wedding in Jamaica from Florida without having a wedding planner and from the moment that I contacted them, I knew I was in good hands. Chloe and Tiffany were so professional, friendly and they did not leave any of my questions unanswered (and I had a lot). They responded to all of my emails in less than 12 hours and they always called me when they said they would. To be honest, when I first started my planning, I did not know what I was doing but I was able to ask them for recommendations and guidance which they were more than happy to provide. On my wedding day, I was blown away at how perfectly they executed everything. The decorations were exactly what I asked for but wayyyyy better and the DJ played all of the songs that I had requested and was able to make the whole wedding flow smoothly. My family, friends and I danced the wholeeee time during the reception (and we are a family that don’t usually like to dance). If you need a wedding DJ, decorator, rentals, tent, lighting etc then this company is the one to use! They are just too good to miss out on.

Sent on 03/14/2019
  • Madeline

Madeline C. · Married on 03/09/2019

Amazingly Professional, Highly recommend!

Ok this review is over due.. We can’t say enough positive things about our experience with Jamaica Wedding DJs. From planning calls to the wedding day, we were taken care of and the process was stress-free. Most importantly, the music was beautiful during the ceremony and cocktail hour, and the reception was a non-stop party. DJ Kevan kept us and our guests dancing all night and we truly had the best night of our lives. You know you made the right decision when your guests are relentlessly chanting “ONE MORE SONG” at the end of the night.

We can’t thank JWDJ enough for the talent, energy, and ability to read the room, they brought to our wedding!!! Kevan was so easy to work with and professional in our planning meeting before the wedding, confirming all of our details and wishes and giving us so much confidence in what was to come. He was a delight on the wedding day, checking in with us just the right amount to make sure we knew what was going on, keeping us on schedule, and coordinating throughout the night to make sure everything went smoothly. Thank you Kevan and to the rest of the team in the office for your amazing work and dedication!

Sent on 06/22/2020

Nicole · Married on 02/02/2019

Excellent Vendor

I gave a list of music at our meeting dj Dutch knew every song and added his own style in there too! He played our NFL teams entrance song for use to walk into.( we got married Super Bowl weekend) He kept the crowd moving and everyone enjoyed all the music he played. He is very good at what he does! Highly recommend

Sent on 02/10/2019

Amanda S. · Married on 12/18/2018

Great dj/ mc

I booked the Jamaica Wedding DJ services last minute as the previous DJ cancelled. From my interaction with Tiffany to the actual Day everything was awesome . Our DJ came professionally dressed he fit into the event nicely . He was pleasant with all the guest who had any requests and was very courteous towards Us I had told Tiffany prior that we didn't want to do alot of traditional stuff and he found other creative was to keep the guests engaged . All our guest enjoyed themselves as the music selection was wonderful. We had several song changes for the ceremony and he had all the song choices we had requested and played several others based on the crowd . Thank you so much guys you all helped to make it a special day .

Sent on 12/28/2018

Katheryn · Married on 12/05/2018

We loved the music

DJ Juvenile is one of the most recognized wedding DJ’s in Jamaica. He did well for our wedding ranging from jazz/blues and also guests loved it as they also enjoyed bossanova, pop ensembles, funky/soul and many others. I and Jackson thank you so much for making our day.

Max G. · Married on 11/10/2018

We got our heart desire

DJ Vaun was very helpful in providing a DJ service at our wedding being held at Hilton Rose Hall. The communication was always great and responsive. They took our wishes in terms of the playlist and set up into account and provided good advice for what we needed.

Katie · Married on 11/07/2018

Job well done!

The DJ (Kevon) was amazing. He was great to work with over the phone & made our reception memorable. I would definitely recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 01/22/2019
  • I

Isaac A. · Married on 11/03/2018

Very accommodating

We highly recommend DJ Nardo, he was so flexible and accommodating to all our wishes, had a good feeling what music to play for our United Kingdom crowd! Thank you DJ Nardo for being a part of our wedding and making it everything we wished for!

Anna · Married on 10/11/2018

Just amazing

We had DJ Nardo playing at our wedding at Jewel Grande, he is super professional all the way and our guests enjoyed how charismatic he was. I have no complaints at all and would recommend DJ Nardo to anyone wanting to listen to excellent music by a DJ who knows what they are doing and doing it with style and smile.

Sent on 12/30/2018

Ayo M. · Married on 09/29/2018

Everything went just as planned

We had a great party thanks to our DJ Vaun! He always played the right songs and everyone had a great time. We could not have been more satisfied with his ability to grasp the mood of our guest, which was not easy considering that we are from Nigeria and we wanted some particular African songs. Our guest and us enjoyed until the very morning! We highly recommend DJ Vaun.

Carly Y. · Married on 09/23/2018

We had a smooth sailing wedding

Overall we had a great experience. I’d recommend DJ Vaun in order to prevent any music wedding confusion. They are accurate, they are harmonic and they are classical. I’d recommend them to any one that wants smooth sealing wedding.

Cynthia E. · Married on 09/15/2018

Dj was electric

DJ Nardo provides professional DJ service for destination weddings and any Nigerian event. They have experience, professional systems, skill and they really helped our wedding to be one in the town. Even our fame spread round and our guests really loved it.

Angel K. · Married on 08/11/2018

Absolutely brilliant

DJ Juvenile was absolutely brilliant to deal with right from the start. When we wrote to the office, Tiffany responded quickly every time. He was easy to deal with, remembered the details you wanted at particular points of the day, and played everything we asked for. I just loved the DJ!

Benita C. · Married on 07/22/2018

Wedding made fun

DJ Vaun is an experienced DJ and is the Perfect DJ for your destination weddings, this top-of-the-line entertainment DJ will have your wedding guests feeling right at home throughout your celebration. DJ Vaun really made our wedding reception amazing.

Cece K. · Married on 07/17/2018

My Dream Wedding

They are the absolute best! Any questions I had had they responded in a timely manner. My guest till this day say to me, that was the best wedding they ever attended. The DJ had everyone on the dance floor. Without any hesitation, I am requesting Jamaica wedding DJ when I renew my vows.

Sent on 05/20/2020

Brenelle · Married on 07/11/2018

We had a wonderful experience! Our tent was stunning, the lighting was just what we wanted, and our DJ was amazing! He met with us the day before, found obscure songs for us, made us feel comfortable, acted as our MC and played all the songs we wanted. People still rave about him! Thank you!

Sent on 07/15/2018

Martina · Married on 06/03/2018

Conjugal bliss

DJ Vaun really guarantees everyone dancing. This guy even had the oldies on the table. A very professional and accommodating guy that went above and beyond to make sure my daughter Josephine and her hubby wedding reception was a great party too. Thrilled that we had them at our wedding.

Ashley R. · Married on 03/24/2018

Right music at the right time

Nardo was the DJ in our wedding, and we are so happy with him! We planned our wedding at Pattoo Castle all the way from New York, and from the first email we sent to Jamaica Wedding DJ, they have been professional and so helpful. We sent them a selection of our favorite songs, and he created the best party for us! He really played the right music at the right time! We really recommend DJ Nardo!

Naomi · Married on 03/03/2018

Pleasure beyond imagination

The music selection for our ceremony to the reception to our cocktail party was outstanding. and thank you lunch was fabulous and still to this day. Thanks to DJ Dutch, our wedding celebration was very special.

Sent on 12/30/2018