72 Reviews for Jamaica Wedding DJ

One Event Per Day (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
Photobooth (1)
72 Jamaica Wedding DJ Reviews

We had a wonderful experience! Our tent was stunning, the lighting was just what we wanted, and our DJ was amazing! He met with us the day before, found obscure songs for us, made us feel comfortable, acted as our MC and played all the songs we wanted. People still rave about him! Thank you!

Profile Picture Brenelle, 7/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Jamaica Wedding DJ was excellent to work with from start to finish! Very responsive, professional, and made the evening so much fun! Would definitely recommend. Thank you Kevan & Tiffany!!

Profile Picture Bailey, 2/16/18, 1 Review

Great jamaica wedding Dj i ever seen before.It was an outstanding experience.Thanks alot once again.Good luck and keep going

Profile Picture Hritik, 12/6/17, 1 Review

I invited DJ Nardo to perform on the day of my wedding . When I first logged on to their website, I saw this Warning sign that their Photo Booth contains high level of fun. At first, I thought it was a hoax or marketing strategy, but alas! It was much more than fun.

Profile Picture Dr. Flora, 12/1/17, 1 Review

We worked with Kevan with the Reggae Tech Group and everything was perfect! I was nervous with a destination wedding and only meeting Kevan a couple days before but immediately felt better talking to him! They did our wedding and "rehearsal" bonfire! Everyone loved the music and the MC-ing was flawless! I would recommend them to anyone planing an event and/or wedding!

Profile Picture Jayme, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

We were married on 8/19/17 at Iberostar Rose Hall Suites by the lazy river and had our private reception in the Sole Mio Restaurant. Thanks to DJ Vaun we had an awesome time with our guests. From the start Jamaica Wedding DJ was very responsive to our emails (which goes a long way when planning a destination wedding). DJ Vaun set up to meet with us before the wedding and we went over all final details. He was very welcoming and professional. I would highly recommend his services to every bride who is planning a destination wedding in JA.

Profile Picture tyesha, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Microphones

DJ Juvenile was amazing! He definitely catered to our needs and wants. He gave great suggestions along with my request. He was very friendly and seemed excited at our meeting. The music was incredible. ALL my guest were on the dance floor. People are still telling me it was the best wedding they've been to and I believe it had a lot to do with the entertainment.

Profile Picture Balinda , 7/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Thank You DJ Kevan for taking great care of us the night of our wedding. The night before our wedding we met sand consulted over the flow of our wedding music. The night of our wedding DJ Kevan did everything we discussed in our meeting and got the crowd on their feet dancing. Thank you for making our reception in Jamaica memorable hands down one of the best in Jamaica.

Profile Picture Rosina, 6/28/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

We had DJ Dutch, and I don't say this lightly... He was the best wedding DJ ever!!!! Dutch and Stacy made our wedding so much fun and they were so warm and friendly!!! People are still talking about how great the DJ was!!! A big thank you to jamaicaweddingdj, DJ Dutch and Stacy!!!! RESPECT!

Profile Picture Nikki, 6/22/17, 1 Review

The wedding took place in Long Island, New York. Both Dj Josa & Dj Vaun made the wedding much more enjoyable than we ever imaged. Not only did they play ALL THE RIGHT SONGS - including the "spur of the moment" requests- they were both personable and attentive AND made efforts to dance and interact with the crowd. They kept the diverse crowd moving all night, ensuring that both young and old were interested and entertained from the start of the Reception until the end. Their musical selections (soca, dancehall, pop, hip hop, r&b, reggae.... and more) had EVERYONE raving about how spectacular the event was, even until now (weeks later)! Without DJ Josa & Dj Vaun the wedding would not have been such a great success! Definitely recommend them for any crowd or upcoming event!

Profile Picture Ashleigh, 5/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies

Could not have asked for a better DJ. Everything was perfect, communication prior to my wedding, payment process and execution from the night. To this day I still have ppl saying to me I had the best wedding they have been to and Jamaica wedding djay had a big part to play with that. Big up to DJ Josa and Kevan

Profile Picture Owen, 5/21/17, 1 Review

Amazing mix of songs! Played all of our requests and kept us on the dance floor through the whole reception. Set up and lighting looked incredible as well! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Alanda, 4/19/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jamaica Wedding Dj services were amazing! We had our destination wedding at Iberostar Rose Hall Suites in Montego Bay, on 2.24.17. All of my contact before arriving to Jamaica was through Instagram & Email. They were so fast to respond and very professional. Their prices were very reasonable as well. We met with DJ Vaun a couple of days before our wedding and I knew right away he was going to be great! He was so detailed with his questions and really understood what we (and our guests) expected at our wedding. They were even nice enough to accommodate us last minute for our night before bonfire welcome party. They set us up with DJ Dutch and he definitely kept the party going!! I did not even give him a playlist. He was able to read the crowd so well. We had a fire dancer that night, and DJ Dutch knew exactly what to play for his performance! He was so nice, and so cool!
The night of our wedding DJ Vaun was incredible. He played all of the songs we had requested and even took the time to party with us on the dance floor! In between songs, we asked him to just work his magic, and he sure did! My fiancé and I could not have been happier. He was so much fun :). Our guests are still raving about his enthusiasm and ability to keep the crowd going. I would highly recommend their services!

Profile Picture Caroline, 2/24/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

We had a very small wedding and I did not think we would have much dancing but we had DJ Dutch and he was awesome!!! I left the dance floor dripping with sweat! He was so sweet with all of my guests even the ones who kept making requests. I loved the way he introduced my bridal party and all of the formalities. I would highly recommend him!!!

Profile Picture Andrea, 1/6/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

DJ played all our requests and the kept our guests well entertained on the dance floor.

Profile Picture Andy, 12/27/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We hired DJ Dutch for our reception in Montego Bay and he was awesome. He took our suggestions and created a really nice mix of music. Our guests were on the dance floor the whole night and we had a mix of ages and backgrounds. We asked for a lot of soca, reggae and hip hop and he delivered. DJ Dutch didn't miss a beat and he remembered to play my favorite song and my husband's favorite song while we were dancing. Jamaica Wedding DJ staff was also prompt with getting back to me early in the process and everything went smooth without any issues. I would definitely recommend them if you're looking to have a memorable wedding reception. Very professional!!! I wish I had booked them for the ceremony music too.

Profile Picture Georgia, 11/19/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Videography

Amazing!!!! We partied from the time the Dj got there until he left. My aunt which at the time was 79 danced most of the time. If that doesn't say a lot then you don't like to party lol because that's what you will be doing with Jamaica Wedding DJ. Everything we requested was played and he allowed us to use our own USB as well. A HUGE thank you again to Jamaica wedding DJ for keeping our wedding guest satisfied and on the dance floor.

Profile Picture Jasmine, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies

We got married in September last year and we really could not have managed to infuse so much fun without the help of Sam & his DJ team.

Their professionalism was like none I had even seen. They seem to know what everyone wants to listen to at every point in time and that's simply amazing.
They dominate my list of favourite DJ service even for future events. You wont find a better service. Thank you Sam!

Profile Picture Taylor, 9/3/16, 1 Review

I highly recommend Kevan for any occasion! For my 25th anniversary vow renewal, I was extremely nervous about entertaining my guests who are from a different cultural background with an indiscriminate taste for music, but Kevan contrived ways to turn my reception party into a real "hit". Everyone, young and old were on the dance floor having the time of their lives. Kevan knows how to take command of party. If you are looking for a real fun time, you can trust him with your reception party. He is the best! He is a class act!

Profile Picture User7342531, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Party Supplies, Videography

We had DJ Dutch and he was amazing!!! He listened to all our requests and I was very descriptive about what music I wanted! He kept the crowd dancing and everything went so smooth!! It was such a blast! DJ Dutch, Lance and I miss you!!! We also rented air units, beautiful chairs, and uplights. Everything was perfect!!!

Profile Picture Gina, 8/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Party Supplies, Videography

DJ Dutch was awesome! He was more than a DJ, he became our friend! He really cares about the time you have at your wedding. Music is so important to me and I literally listed every single song I liked! He made sure to put together the perfect playlist for my wedding. We had a blast and would recommend him to anyone that asked!! We met DJ Kevan too and we have only heard wonderful things about them both! You can't go wrong! Cheers!

Profile Picture Gina, 8/19/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Party Supplies, Videography

If I could give more than 5 stars I would. This team was the best to work with they were very accommodating. We were all on the dance enjoying every moment. Our family and guest are still talking about our wedding till this day.

Profile Picture User7172053, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Thank you Kevan for all your help during our reception. The music was fantastic and kept the mood of the party going until midnight. Everyone was dancing and having a good time. The photo booth was a great bonus that everyone enjoyed as well. Thank you for setting the tone and making our event so memorable. If you're thinking of hiring Kevan - do not hesitate at all.

Profile Picture Zalika, 7/13/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Videography
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Everyone enjoyed the music! Made our wedding extra special and it was great to see the young and older people dancing.. Music I requested was played and we just REALLY had a great time!!! Awesome service and great DJ.. !

Profile Picture Toniann, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Videography