The Cloister in the Woods Reviews

9 | Munster, IN

9 Reviews for The Cloister in the Woods

Venue and location perfectly discreet. Gorgeous, intimate, and elegant. Mallory is great to work with! She has been extremely helpful through this wedding reception, planning process. Still a few months before the big day but thus far, 0 complaints. Would absolutely refer anyone to her and this location for any event, big or small.

Sent on 05/08/2016

Just did my tasting for my reception and the food is amazing!! And I loved that the manager remembered me even though we haven't talked in a while :)

Sent on 03/14/2015

Deanna · Married on 12/27/2014

I had 5 weeks to plan my wedding and working with Cloister in the Woods was the best part. Mallory was a blast to work with and the staff is very friendly.

I would highly recommend this venue to anyone for any occasion. It is a beauty!

Sent on 01/05/2015

Abigail · Married on 06/07/2013

The most awesome coordinator, Paige, allowed us to be worry free about our big day! She was so helpful! This also was the only place we found to allow us to taste test the food before booking them.

The food was outstanding, the bar service was great, the staff made all of us feel so welcome there.

I walked it to our reception room and my breath was taken away by the beauty of the room!

Sent on 10/13/2013

Paige, our wedding day-of coordinator was there for us from the day we booked the venue til after we left on the night of the wedding. She was thorough and worked with our ideas/requests, which made the whole process and wedding day go smoothly. Comforts Catering, which does the catering for the Cloister in the Woods provided an excellent meal for a competitive price.

Sent on 06/19/2013
  • Kristi

Kristi · Married on 09/21/2012

Sarah and her team at Cloister in the Woods are excellent! They are professional and were able to assist me with anything that I needed. The food was great and it was served hot and on time. She responded back to all of my questions in a timley manner and she was very informative about how the entire day would run. Thank you for all of your hard work Sarah to make our day so special.

Sent on 10/02/2012

Mallory · Married on 12/17/2016

Cloister in the Woods was the perfect setting for our Game of Thrones/Harry Potter winter wedding reception. The courtyard was beautiful to take pictures in for my husband and I. The food was outstanding and so was our personal server. We loved our wedding! The only issue we had was that we had to setup our centerpieces the day before and clean up our own wedding at the end of the reception. This was not clear to us about the clean up. Otherwise, everything was beautiful!

Sent on 12/30/2016
  • W

Eric · Married on 09/05/2009

3.5

This is a beautiful place to have a wedding in the Fall. The staff was very courteous and helpful.

Sent on 01/09/2010

4.2
      3.5

We booked our wedding reception at Cloister in the Woods. It is a beautiful reception venue! And Mallory has been very kind and helpful so far!

Sent on 12/20/2015