The Carlisle Vault Reviews

6 | Carlisle, PA

6 Reviews for The Carlisle Vault

• Sydonnie

Sydonnie · Getting married on 04/24/2020

Excellent price and the beauty is unmatched!

The place is beautiful and very accommodating. Refrigerator, stove, microwave at the venue. Dressing rooms, side exit, handicap accessible. Just a simply gorgeous venue.

Sent on 09/07/2019

Lori Satterlee · Married on 10/12/2019

Beautiful Venue

Larenda and her staff are amazing! The guests raved about the beauty of the venue and the amazing meal they were served. This refurbished bank is was the ideal setting for my daughter's wedding.

Sent on 10/27/2019

Morgan · Married on 05/13/2016

When my husband and I had to change our wedding date, we were horrified to learn that our venue would charge us an extra $600 just to move the date six months. I was frantic; the wedding was now 8 months away but no wedding venue had our date available or was out of our price range. I did a search for party venues in central pa and happened upon The Carlisle Vault. I contacted April who showed me around not just a more affordable venue, but a more fitting one for our theme (steampunk). We booked immediately and everything, save for one small miscommuncation, went smoothly. April made everything easy for us and let us use our own caterer (which was a major obstacle with other venues) and thanks to her, our wedding day was even better than we could have dreamed. I would recommend you check out their Facebook page for pictures of weddings, anniversaries, and all manner of celebration! They were our saving grace; I hope with this review that they become your first choice!

Sent on 06/01/2016

Katie · Married on 03/15/2014

The Vault is a beautiful space and the venue coordinator, Teleshia, was a pleasure to work with. She was in contact with our other vendors and made sure that delivery and set up ran smoothly. She was even willing to let us in for a while the day before to begin set up since we did quite a bit of the reception decoration ourselves. I highly recommend The Vault!

Sent on 03/30/2014

Emily · Married on 09/07/2013

The Vault was the perfect location for our wedding ceremony/reception! The cost to use the space was reasonable - especially considering you get a wedding coordinator too! Teleshia, the Coordinator, is amazingly helpful!!! Our friends had an absolute blast and we loved the contemporary/classic vibe The Vault offers.

Sent on 09/23/2013

Jessica · Married on 11/03/2012

Kim and the Carlisle Vault were amazing to work with. Kim helped bring our vision of the day to life. The venue was amazing! The vault door and the vault were a beautiful backdrop to get married in front of. Everything about the venue and Kim were perfect.

Sent on 11/10/2012