The Barn on Enchanted Acres Reviews

73 | Dennison, OH

73 Reviews for The Barn on Enchanted Acres

Samantha T. · Getting married on 01/01/2022

Hidden Gem ! One Stop Shop Venue !

My husband and I just got married at The Barn and I wish we could do it all over again....our experience was more than 1000 stars for sure ! The Food-The Venue- The Flowers Everything was Perfect. Celeste & Ryan went WAYYYYY Above and Beyond to make sure our day was stress free and perfect. They just updated the back patio and added soooo many decorations and accents it s amazing how much they truly care. I am a veryyyy needy picky bride and with their experience and advise, it was a breeze for me. 100% put your trust in them , Celeste is soooooo detailed ,calm and so easy to talk to and like everyone says a fairy God mother to her brides = she is ! Ryan s food was sooooo hot and delicious our guests are still raving about their dinner. I could go on and on trust me - BOOK THIS VENUE ASAP ! We are SOOOOO HAPPY we did . 1000000000 Stars and then some ! BOOK BOOK BOOK !

Sent on 03/11/2020
  • Emily

Emily M. · Getting married on 10/11/2021

The perfect venue for the perfect day!

This venue has so much attention to detail and there is never a lack of perfect spots and decor to make it exactly what you are looking for. Not only is The Barn a picturesque, stunning venue but when you get married here, Celeste and Ryan truly make your day shine. When we had to change our 2020 date, Celeste and Ryan were so accommodating in helping us seamlessly change not only the season, but the guest list, setup, catering plan and even a last minute rain plan. They are always available and were on site with us the weekend of to make sure everything was perfect. I truly cannot recommend The Barn enough - if you are looking for a fairy tale wedding, this is the place!

Sent on 11/25/2020

Hailee P. · Married on 11/28/2020

**dream come true wedding**

Absolutely a Fairytale Venue! Took one tour of the place and knew that no other venue could possibly compare. The owners are so sweet and so helpful with anything you need! Whatever your visions are they will help make them come to life! Me and my husband could not have asked for a more perfect wedding day. Even throughout all of the covid restrictions and everything they were always there to answer any questions or find a way to make it possible and safe. People are still saying how much fun they had and how beautiful it was and such great food! Would Recommend this venue to Absolutely anyone!!! FANTASTIC🙌

Sent on 12/21/2020
  • Emily

Emily B. · Married on 11/14/2020

Rustic Romantic

My husband and I got married at The Barn (during COVID), in November and it couldn’t have went more perfect. (Well worth the TWO years we had to wait!) Ryan and Celeste are a true power couple. They help take the stress away from start to end with their reassurances and knowledge of running a safe venue (especially with a pandemic going on), so you can actually enjoy the final few days of wedding week prep. Ryan and his catering staff provided us with a delicious meal and Celeste’s floral work is absolutely amazing. The barn is beyond beautiful - super clean and has a real warm/cozy feel to it. Having access from Wednesday to the end of the night on Saturday is unheard of and Celeste’s “closet” has all the decor your mind could think of to make those finishing detailed touches. Our guests told us countless times how beautiful and tasteful everything was and it really meant so much to us that everyone enjoyed themselves as much as we did. Everything came together perfectly and my only regret is that our day went by way too fast!
    5/5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Sent on 11/29/2020
  • Noelle

Noelle N. · Married on 11/08/2020

West Day Ever!

My husband and I had our wedding at The Barn on November 8, 2020. We could not be happier with our decision!!! Ryan & Celeste were both great to work with. They were soooo helpful, responsive and truly made wedding planning a breeze! The venue, decor, catering & floral can all be done by Ryan & Celeste. This was extremely helpful when it came to planning our special day! I can genuinely say I felt completely confident and relaxed on our day because of them (until I had to walk down the aisle! Lol) We have had more wedding guests then we can count compliment the venue! We highly recommend The Barn/Bella Amore to any couples who are planning their wedding. You won’t regret it!

Sent on 11/29/2020

Kaitlyn P. · Married on 09/12/2020

The Barn on Enchanted Acres

My husband and I just got married at The Barn on Enchanted Acres and it was beyond what we could have ever imagined. First off, the venue is stunning- the ceremony and reception space both. Every detail is so well thought out and is such a dream! The whole day was like a fairytale and it truly was the best day of our lives. A big role in helping that as well was Ryan and Celeste. They are two of the kindest and caring people we’ve ever come to know. They truly care about you and helping you and your spouse to have the day you have always dreamed of. Ryan and his crew did an amazing job on the food for both our rehearsal dinner and reception food. Celeste is so patient and understanding, which is evident by the way she deals with each bride. Her floral is out of this world and was exactly what I wanted. Everything was perfect and so beautiful!!

Sent on 09/24/2020

Danielle R. · Married on 08/02/2020

Beyond My Wedding Dreams- Everyone Needs to Get Married at Enchanted Acres

My husband and I got married in Feb at The barn and OMG what a dream come true , I wish we could do it all over again ! Celeste & Ryan are by far the Best is the Business, they are so knowledgeable, helpful and helped us thru the whole process. I think I messaged Celeste a thousand questions and she answered them all so quickly .....she is seriously Fairy God Mother of Weddings, she is the BEST ! Ryan, helped with our rehearsal which was much needed and he catered our food which was beyond delicious, everyone is still raving about how amazing it all was and how polite his catering staff is, soooo helpful ! We had the venue Wednesday thru Saturday and they include so much for you and do so much it is just Amazing and talk about ZERO Stress ! I could go on and on and on I m telling you I thought I was a bridezilla and so stressed till I found Enchanted Acres- Celeste & Ryan !!!! Book Book Book !!! My best friend is getting married here also on a Sunday and their Sunday plan....So Stressfree !!! Excited for her wedding at The Barn now too !

Sent on 05/05/2020
  • Erin

Erin A. · Married on 07/11/2020

Simply the best

WOW! The owners are absolutely amazing! They did everything in their power to make sure our wedding day was perfect! All of our guests cannot stop talking about how beautiful and unique the venue was and how magical the day turned out. Our wedding day was more than we could have ever dreamed because of the owners, Ryan and Celeste. Ryan had a solution for every worry I had, and Celeste has a fantastic eye for detail. The two will do anything to help you throughout the entire planning process, even if that is a two-year time frame. Please help yourself out and book The Barn on Enchanted Acres; you will not regret it!!!!!

Sent on 07/14/2020
  • Rosie

Rosie · Married on 05/02/2020

They go above and beyond on EVERYTHING!!!

This will probably be by far the longest review I have ever written! First off, from the moment we stepped into the barn we KNEW that was the venue we wanted!! It was perfect! The attention to detail in everything was just amazing! Our original wedding date was 5/2/2020, then well, COVID-19 hit. We had to postpone, this in itself made my stomach turn, how hard was this going to be! Celeste and Ryan were so professional, I got everything rescheduled without skipping a beat! Celeste was even kind enough to help me reach out to some of our other vendors! We also went through Celeste for our florals and Ryan for our catering! Fast forward to 7/5/20. WE FINALLY got to have our wedding! Everything started out perfect! We was there bright and early, Celeste was there setting up all of the floral decorations, centerpieces, etc (which by they way were breathtaking!!). The ceremony was amazing! The reception was off to a great start the food was to die for! Everything was picture perfect to say the least, then, when the dancing started, without warning we lost power :P We couldn't even be mad! I mean come on...this is 2020, we aren't even surprised anymore! We laughed so hard! Celeste, Ryan and all of the other help sprung right into action! They was able to get us hooked up with a generator to at least get us by for the rest of the night (come to find out someone was cutting down a tree and it took out some lines and killed power to us and about 250 other houses). It was in the mid-upper 90s, we had no AC, everyone was so apologetic, but again we couldn't help but laugh! This just added to our unique and epic wedding story! It has only been 3 days but we are still having people contact us and tell us how "amazing" the venue was, the great attention to detail, this is "the best wedding we have ever been to", "the food was wonderful" and so on! It was beyond picture perfect and I couldn't have asked for anything more! Celeste and Ryan, thank you for all of the hard work, tears and time you put into making our day perfect! I will never be able to thank you enough!! I can't stop looking at pictures and remembering that day! You made everything so memorable! Guys seriously...go check out this venue! Bella is amazing as well! I could just go one and on, that is how AWESOME these people are! They are passionate about what they do!!!

Sent on 07/14/2020
  • Samantha

Samantha M. · Married on 03/07/2020

Wow. Just. Wow!

Where do I even begin!? My husband and I were married at Bella 3/7/20 and it was more then I could have ever imagined!! Ryan and Celeste really do everything in their power to make sure everything is exactly how you want it! It was so nice having such hands on owners! They were right there every step of the way from decorating, to day of coordinating, to food, anything you needed/wanted/had a question, they were right there with all the answers! It was so nice going through the day with absolutely ZERO stress! Our day went so smoothly and we were able to enjoy every second of it!! Even getting married in early March we were able to use the outdoor ceremony site and it was breathtaking! All of our guest raved about the venue and still to this day people are talking about it and telling us it’s the most beautiful place they’ve seen! (Even some engaged guests were scoping the place out ;) ) We could not have asked for a better experience! Now we’re just sad it’s all over and wish we could go back and do it over again and again! The attached suite was another thing that was more then convenient! My girls and I stayed on Friday night and were able to roll out of bed, walk downstairs, and start getting hair and make up! No rushing, no traveling, it was truly a blessing! Being able to end our reception and just walk upstairs to crash into bed was also a heaven sent! People have since asked me if there was anything I would change about the day, and I have thought long and hard about this, and the only thing I can come up with would be to make the day longer! It was so unbelievably perfect, we never wanted it to end

Sent on 04/20/2020

Morgan W. · Married on 01/02/2020

Phenomenal Experience 100000 Stars !!!

My Husband and I got married at The Barn and I can not even begin to explain how Amazing Our ENTIRE Experience was for us and our guests which, they are still raving how beautiful the venue is and how delicious the food was .First off, I was highly impressed with the email that Celeste sent to me it is sooooo informative and so welcoming , she really was my Fairy God Mother to me , she takes you under her wing and helps you every step of the way . Just Amazing. We live 4 hours away and so do most of our guests which I was hesitate about however, it is totally worth the drive and my guests have stated the same !! 100 % Worth it !!!!! Ryan catered our rehearsal dinner and day of apps and dinner he is very informative and trying cares about what you want for your Big Day, his staff was very professional and very polite ! My grandma who needs alot of medical attn and care Celeste attended to all her needs, my grandma is now in Love with her, Celeste has a huge heart and is so caring not just for me as her bride but, to everyone know comes in contact with ...... truly in the business for the right reasons. We had access to the venue starting on Wednesday which we came in and it was all setup to our wedding needs, so for us it was simple decorating and we were done, talk about stress relieving . Friday, Ryan and Celeste were there to assist our rehearsal which was so nice because they have this down pat and knows what works for the venue. We just had the best experience and wish we could do it all over again and again !!!!! Also, not having to clean up after your wedding was a huge selling point for us because, we did not want to put that on our friends and family- not necessary. The Barn on Enchanted Acres - Ryan and Celeste are the Dream Team and I would HIGHLY Recommend everyone to get married here no matter where you live. Hotels are very close and we had a shuttle which was so nice for our guests as well . I could go on and on ....Book this Venue ASAP no matter a Saturday or Sunday....Do it Now You will not regret !
    Love Morgan and Zach !

Sent on 06/16/2020
  • Abigail

Abigail · Married on 12/14/2019

Amazing!!!! 👏🏻😍

This venue was absolutely amazing! My husband and I live out of state so communication wasn’t always easy but they responded quickly to all emails or texts. They had the tables, chairs, and tables cloths already setup, as well as the bar area, head table and reception seating, which was a huge help!! The venue was stunning, organized and clean! I loved the decoration closet they have that is packed full and all to the brides disposal! 👏🏻👏🏻 We had an amazing rehearsal dinner and wedding day here and we couldn’t be more happy to have had our special day here 💗💗 For anyone looking for a barn venue, this is it!! Fantastic venue and fabulous people!

Sent on 01/11/2020

Amy B. · Married on 10/26/2019

Wonderful!!

I don’t even know where to start! I booked the venue(The Barn On Enchanted Acres) in June 2017 and just got married on 10/26/19! I kept seeing beautiful pictures on their Facebook and they just kept popping up in my newsfeed. We got engaged the last week of may 2017 and I booked the first week of June 2017 because I just knew it was the place for us to get married! Celeste and Ryan were so much help! Always answering any questions we had and allowing us to keep seeing the venue periodically for any ideas and such! Celeste helped so many of my ideas come to life! She did all of the floral for the wedding and it was all GORGEOUS! My bouquet literally brought me to tears when she sent it to me a couple days before the wedding. It had me speechless. Celeste was there to help with the rehearsal to make sure we had good timing and everything walking down the aisle. She was also there to send us all off for the ceremony. We had every intention of having the ceremony outside, but unfortunately it rained all day. We still had one of the most beautiful ceremonies! The barn lights all lit up! I honestly would do the day all over again if I could because it was so smooth and so much fun! Celeste and Ryan take owning a wedding venue to a whole new level. They make it so personal because they actually TRULY care about you and want nothing, but for you to have the best wedding day ever! I can say that we did! And I am so thankful!

Sent on 11/14/2019
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 10/20/2019

Wedding 10.20.19

First off, I want to say that my wedding was absolutely amazing! The barn on enchanted acres was the perfect venue with the absolute best owners! Celeste and Ryan were so helpful and always there anytime I needed to speak to them during the planning process. We also went through Ryan’s company for food and we received so many compliments on how it was the best food they have had at a wedding. All the decorations and details were so spectacular I couldn’t have asked for anything better. What makes it even more of a plus is that all the decor was included in their venue. Celeste did all my flower arrangements and they were truly breath taking. As for my photographer, Jeri stein created her work of art as we loved every single photo she took. She is a true gem herself and made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. If anyone is trying to figure out their upcoming wedding I would 1000 percent recommend Ryan and Celeste venue to make their dream wedding come true because that is what mine was. A DREAM COME TRUE.

Sent on 01/22/2020

Samantha · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing!!!!

We had our wedding at the Barn on Enchanted Acres on 10/12/19. We booked this venue 2 years in advance because as soon as we walked through the front door I was completely taken back of how gorgeous this venue was. I had to have it!! We worked with Celeste & Ryan for 2 years planning our wedding. They were very responsive and helped us with so many things including our decorations, florals (Celeste does the florals and they are nothing less of amazing!!!) And our catering for both our rehearsal dinner and wedding day. We did our catering through Celeste and Ryan and the food is so good. We got many compliments from our guests on the food. Ryan went above and beyond to make sure that every detail for both our rehearsal and wedding reception catering was perfect. Celeste & Ryan is what I call a dream team and they do anything they possibly can to make sure your experience and wedding is everything you ever wanted!!

Celeste even helped fix my hair and put my wedding veil in when no one else could. She is the sweetest person I have ever met and you can see that Celeste & Ryan truly care about their couples. We had the best experience and I am so happy to say that we got our fairytale wedding!! They made it such a pleasure for us that I wish I could afford to get married every year and do it with them! Words and pictures do not do this venue and power couple justice. You have to see it for yourself!

Thank you Celeste & Ryan!!!

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Ciera

Ciera A. · Married on 10/06/2019

Absolutely amazing

Celeste and Ryan are both so inviting and kind, they did everything they could for my day and went so above my expectations! They are friendly and willing to do whatever you ask of them. Everything was beautiful! Highly recommend 😊

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 09/08/2019

The venue and people of your dreams!!

We had our wedding here last month, and I can't say enough how truly amazing, not only the venue is, but the owners and their staff.
    They work so hard every single day to make everyone's dreams come true, and I can honestly say they go above and beyond. They put me at ease, and solved every obstacle placed our way. They decorated, catered, did my florals and made sure everything went perfectly, they even helped us figure out how to organize our ceremony when I got overwhelmed with all the people and planning. They genuinely helped with every single step!!
    Every person who came to my wedding, has raved about how stunning the venue is and how it was the best wedding they have ever been to.
    I don't know how to say enough about this venue and the beautiful family that own it justice. I've never met such amazing people.
    You genuinely don't need to look any further. This place will make your dreams come true!!

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Katie

Katie S. · Married on 07/14/2019

Incredible!

The moment I arrived the morning of our wedding, the Barn was beautiful! Celeste had the entire place looking perfect and magical. The entire morning/afternoon until our ceremony was relaxing and enjoyable. Everything we needed was taken care of. The ceremony site is breathtaking and makes for the best pictures. The food was delicious and the price is unbeatable. I could not believe how smoothly everything went! (They truly think of everything!). All of the guests were amazed at how beautiful the venue was. (And the best part is that all of the decorations are included!). I would recommend this venue to anyone looking for a beautiful/rustic setting.

Sent on 09/05/2019

Danielle F. · Married on 07/13/2019

Dream Come True

I absolutely cannot say enough good things about the barn, and especially Ryan and Celeste. Our wedding day was genuinely the best day ever! Planning it was a breeze compared to any bride I’ve ever talked to because they have EVERYTHING you could ever want or need to make their already gorgeous space feel full of your own style. They make you feel at home, and are there to help with all the little details. Ryan’s food is outstanding, Celeste’s flowers cannot be beat...and their genuine desire for you to have the best day ever really shows. I cried happy tears the entire day of our wedding (my now husband even let out a few tears too!) because even our dreams weren’t as good as what the day ended up being. Not to mention, even with my simple and laid back style...everyone who attend or saw photos talked about how “Pinterest” perfect it looked and wondered how much we spent on decorations! (Celeste really has a closet full of the dreamiest things y’all.)

Do yourself a favor and book your day with them now. Thank you, Ryan and Celeste, for everything!!

Sent on 09/05/2019

Madison H. · Married on 07/06/2019

Wedding review for July 2019

My husband and I got married here this past July. The venue itself is STUNNING. Ryan and Celeste are both so laid back and helpful which can help make things less stressful. There were plenty of decorations to pick from. The food was so delicious! My flowers and centerpieces turned out amazing. This is literally an all-in-one place to get married at. Being able to stay the night is also an additional plus!

Sent on 09/28/2019

Samantha · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing Venue!

I’m not sure where to begin! We had our wedding at The Barn on Enchanted Acres a few weeks ago, and it was truly the best day ever. The Barn is absolutely stunning. The best way that I can describe it is like a rustic, elegant, Hogwarts Great Hall, which comfortably fit our 225 guests with plenty of room for a large dance floor! The beautiful decorations were included, and there were a TON to choose from, so we didn’t have to worry about making any table decorations ourselves! The ceremony site was absolutely gorgeous! We wanted to get married outside, and we had the most perfect, beautiful ceremony! The grounds were beautiful and provided us with amazing places to take photos and enjoy our day! Celeste, Ryan, and their team made sure that our wedding day, and the entire week of our wedding, went smoothly! My family and I went to The Barn on the Wednesday before our wedding, and Ryan and Celeste were already there helping us to set up! They made sure that our tables were setup in the best possible way, and showed us all of our decorating options. Ryan even helped with our Rehearsal, and ensured that everyone was on the same page with the organization of the wedding ceremony. On the day of our wedding, Celeste made sure that our wedding party was organized in walking down the aisle, brought us refreshments into the Bridal Room, and even cried when she saw me in my wedding dress! They truly made us feel like family, and we were so happy that we chose to get married at The Barn. With the personal touch that Celeste and Ryan bring to the venue, you can’t beat it! Ryan and Celeste, than you for helping to make our wedding day so beautiful and amazing!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Erica A. · Married on 06/23/2019

Speechless in the best way! ❤︯

WOW 😭 I cant say enough amazing things about this place. If you book this venue, prepare for many, many compliments. My bridesmaids walked in the morning of and just gasped. That’s how beautiful it is. This venue is gorgeous, and the perfect place to have your wedding. It’s a beautiful mixture of intimate, romantic, and calming. The ceremony site with the white doors is like a FAIRYTALE moment when you’re about to walk down the aisle. My husband said when those white doors flew open it was as if the whole world stopped, just another great addition to this place. We fell in love with this place when we toured it and walked out knowing this was the one. My mom even talks about the joy on our faces when we found this place and decided on it. The pictures really show this places beauty, but a tour will make you FALL IN LOVE. I would have booked this place solely on its beauty, but the fact that you are blessed with the amazing venue owners, Celeste and Ryan, is actually what made our experience SO amazing. These two are just meant for this business. They have so much love for the couples they work with and truly, with all their heart, want to do everything in their power to make sure you have the most perfect day. Celeste was with me all morning setting up (Sunday wedding) and helping to add even more of a beautiful touch to the place. She is so talented in all things floral and decor, but her heart is so big too. She just radiates pure joy. She held the door open for me as I walked down the aisle, and I look over to her just in pure happy tears. No joke, that’s how much they love their couples here!!! Ryan was also the best, helping me throughout the day and even bringing me a pile of fruit about 10 minutes before I walked down the aisle because I was in the mood for fruit 🤷🏼‍♀️ He helps coordinate timing for the wedding ceremony, and honestly, although we had a small rehearsal mock-up elsewhere the night before since it was a Sunday wedding, we really didn’t need to do a rehearsal. Everyone would have known what to do with Ryan’s guidance. When we were getting ready to announce the bridal party, I had a bustle malfunction in my dress and who comes and saves the day with pins and fixes the bustle? Ryan and Celeste! They just care so much and help make your day so special. Our day has come and gone, but we will forever hold this place in our hearts forever. Thank you Ryan, Celeste, and your amazing team for doing so much for us. We truly felt so loved and my husband says he expected a crazy day before hand, and you both just told him to relax, as you handled it all. He wasn’t prepared for that, but I truly believe that the time we both got to rest and prepare while you handled the big stuff, made the ceremony and reception even more perfect. These are the types of places and people that you never forget. People who are genuinely in love with what they do, and it radiates from them. We are so grateful for this place and their owners. We would recommend to anyone and everyone, as it’s simply perfect. Thanks for making our day the best day ever! ❤️

Sent on 07/11/2019
  • Mackenzie

Mackenzie E. · Married on 06/22/2019

My experience with this vendor was more than AMAZING

I got married here and it was more than perfect! Celeste and Ryan do everything they can to make your day go smooth and it did! The whole wedding went so smooth. The venue is absolutely stunning, from the reception hall, to the bride and groom rooms, to the ceremony platform. I couldn't have found a more perfect venue for my big day! Celeste is also one AMAZING florist and Ryan's catering food is to DIE FOR!! There isn't one thing I would change about this venue! Tons of love! 1,000,000/10 recommend this venue

Sent on 07/11/2019
  • Hilliary

Hilliary · Married on 06/01/2019

The Perfect Venue

The Barn on Enchanted Acres was the very first and only venue we looked at. As soon as we saw it in person we knew we couldn’t get married anywhere else. It’s a Pintrest dream come true! Every surface, every corner of the venue has beautiful little details. Celeste has a back room entirely packed with decorations and signs for almost anything you can think of. You will want for nothing. The only thing I spent money on for decor was candles - that’s it!

Celeste helped decorate to my vision and did all of our florals as well. My bouquet was breathtaking and is still one of my most favorite details from the wedding. Ryan was our caterer and provided everything we needed not just for food but stocked the bar with napkins, cups, and ice too. The food itself was phenomenal and had something for everybody.

To see our guests’ jaws drop as they walked into the Barn made it worth every penny. The bar and fire pit provided the perfect hangout area I’d always dreamed of to roast s’mores and bring everybody together. All night our guests were commenting on how perfect the venue was for the occasion, how the food was the best they’ve EVER had at a wedding, and just how absolutely beautiful everything was in general.

But it’s so much more than a beautiful venue. Ryan and Celeste go above and beyond for the bridal couple AND the vendors you hire. Anytime we had a question they answered promptly and with kindness. They go out of their way to make sure you have everything, help you plan, are completely taken care of, the whole nine yards. On the day-of Celeste ran home and made me a sandwich when I hadn't eaten, helped carry my dress for pictures, made sure my pregnant photographer was hydrated, and so much more that we were unaware of so we could enjoy everything free of stress. They truly helped make our day the best, most magical, fairytale dream wedding a husband and wife could ever ask for!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Lindsay B. · Married on 05/05/2019

Outstanding Experience- Best Venue

My husband and I just got married at The Barn on Enchanted Acres and I could not imagine having it anywhere else. Celeste planned my wedding for me , I think I messaged her 1000 times and she answered every time and I could not of done it without her . Ryan helped with our rehearsal and he was there to answer all questions, it is amazing how much they both care and they are the Chip & Joanna for weddings. Celeste also, made all our bouquets and florals which were Absolutely Beautiful , everything she does is just amazing. Ryan catered our food, the cornbread is soooooo good and our guests are still raving over how good the food was! The venue has so much to offer and includes sooo much that we didn t even have to buy anything because, they literally have everything you can imagine in their storage room, which saved us a ton of money and hassle . They added so many unique features and updated a lot and are always striving to have it all , it s just amazing how much they truly care. I could go on and on and I wish I could do it all over again. If they have a date open, book it you ll have your dream wedding come true . Thank you Celeste & Ryan You Guys Rock !

Sent on 06/03/2019