Dover, OH 44622 Map · Phone number

Rivercrest Farm 3
Rivercrest Farm 4

heather · Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful!

deanna & alex make it perfect!

Sent on 01/03/2019
    Rivercrest Farm 5
    Rivercrest Farm 6

Kelsey · Married on 07/20/2018

If you are looking to have the best wedding ANYONE you know has ever been to, look no further. My now-husband and I were skeptical about having our wedding in a barn that was such a far drive (nearly 2 hours) from where the majority of our friends and family live. The night was absolutely spectacular. Deanna, Alex and the entire Rivercrest team truly know how to pull off a magical/flawless wedding night. There is SO much for everyone at your wedding to enjoy from outside lawn games, a quiet patio to catch up on, a crazy wild dance floor - everyone was so comfortable the whole evening and had the best time. Deanna and her team listened to our vision and truly brought it to life. We couldn't be any happier with our wedding venue.

Sent on 08/03/2018

Jennifer · Married on 05/19/2018

This was the first venue we looked at and I don't why we bothered to look any further. This place had everything I wanted, beautiful spaces, outdoor ceremony options, gorgeous wooden chairs, antique dishes and fun decor, all included with the venue. And did I mention the fun animals? My guests had a blast meeting the horses, goats, pigs, chickens...to name a few. Deanna was the best. It was easy to see she really loves what she does and prides herself on giving each bride her dream wedding. She also recommended a number of our vendors who were also amazing. Alex and Troy were amazing with set up, bartending, and clean up. They even made an alcohol run when my booze started to run low! I cant say enough about how great everything was, and how little I had to worry on our big day!

Sent on 05/28/2018