16 Reviews for Sweet Element

14 Sweet Element Reviews

Jen was amazing. The tasting was the perfect size with great flavors. The cookies and cream buttercream was out of this world. Jen is super accommodating and did a beautiful job on decorating our cake with a waterfall of flowers. Everyone raved about how moist it was. It was the taste of home with the elegance of a wedding cake.

Profile Picture User3254247, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Cake looked great and tasted amazing. What more can you ask for. Alot of times these cakes look awesome but do not taste good. Our cake had it all and people really enjoyed it.

Profile Picture Emily, 8/10/13, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Jen took a last minute order for a holiday weekend for a small but completely custom cake to be delivered the same day as her already planned open studio event, and provided a beautifully decorated and equally delicious confection that impressed the entire family and created indelible memories.

Profile Picture Daniel, 11/24/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Jennifer did our wedding cupcakes - and we got soo many compliments on them! We had 5 different kids of cupcakes - including a dozen gluten-free ones, and they were all delicious. She also made great cupcake toppers and a cupcake tower that were perfect. We'd definitely recommend her.

Profile Picture User2686227, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Jen from Sweet Elements was a real pleasure to deal with for my groom's cake for our May 2012 wedding. She was organized and very accommodating. She arranged to meet me and my fiance, and my Mom, at our apartment to do the cake tasting, and then we sat together for a short time and painlessly designed the groom's cake and selected the flavors.
The finished product - a replica of CitiField with Mr. Met presiding - was both visually stunning and quite delicious.
As anyone who has planned - or is planning a wedding - knows, there are myriad details and things can easily go awry. Jen's professionalism and organizational skills made sure everything came together without a hitch for the groom's cake.

Profile Picture Robert, 5/27/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I can't thank Jen at Sweet Element enough for sharing her amazing talents with us!

I fell in love with a wedding cake design and had come across a bunch of ideas and was searching for someone to bring it all together in one original cake...and not charge us a million dollars for it! I found Sweet Element online and was excited when I read that she will make your design fit within your budget! Its one thing for someone to rip your wedding cake dreams into little parts that you can afford but she really took everything I wanted and gave me a bunch of designs that were all amazing! It was so hard to choose just one!

Jen also made the suggestion of using 2 false cakes to take up space on the huge(14ft long) table we would use as our cake table. Everyone LOVED the 3 cakes and people kept asking when we were going to cut the other two!

I would highly recommend working with Sweet Element for any occasion! Jen was always easy to reach, willing to work with our ideas, worked everything into our budget and her cake was DELICIOUS!

Profile Picture caridad, 4/14/12, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our experience with Sweet Element was amazing. Not only did our cake look beautiful on our wedding day, but it tasted great! So many of my guests commented on how wonderful the cake tasted and how beautiful it was. We had a lovely experience with Jen who added a wonderful personal touch throughout the whole process! We highly recommend Jen and Sweet Element!

Profile Picture User2083000, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I used Sweet elements for my Grooms cake....My husband is in the Army and I knew a cake in the shape of his favorite gun would be perfect! WELL, I emailed Jen at SWEET ELEMENTS with my weird request and she responded with quickness and was totally cool with the idea! I live in VA, but was getting married in Westchester, NEW YORK. We did the whole thing via email....talk about easy! Out of all the wedding planning, this was by far the easiest thing! I sent a few pics and filled out the paperwork via email for the flavors etc. and IT WAS DONE! She contacted me before the wedding to check in and the day of my wedding We saw it.......UM

Profile Picture FIONNUALA, 10/7/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Jen at Sweet Elements was a pleasure to work with! I had a few ideas in mind for my husband's surprise grooms cake. She sketched out different cake designs based on my ideas. The final result was a combination of different designs she came up with and it turned out amazing! My husband was so surprised. Not only did it look amazing it tasted delicious! Since the cake was a beer bucket with beer bottles Jen made the icing Guinness flavored to keep in the spirit of the beer!

Thanks again for all your help with the cake!

Profile Picture User2082599, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Working with Jen was a pleasure. Every email and phone call we made was answered promptly. We enjoyed the tasting session a lot. But, the finished product was awesome. All the guests commented on the design and how delicious it was.

Profile Picture C, 7/23/11, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Sweet Elements' cake received rave reviews from my wedding guests. Jen was patient and helpful at our tasting and offered lots of delicious icing/cake/ filling combinations to choose from. I felt she understood my style and made a beautiful and just as importantly delicious cake.

Profile Picture Julie, 7/23/11, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Working with Jen was an absolute pleasure! After going to several cake tastings with my then fiancé, we thought Jen's flavor combinations were hands down the best that we had tried. Given that we are lovers of good food, we knew immediately that we wanted her to design our wedding and groom's cakes. Jen produced two stellar cakes that exceeded our expectations, both in design and flavor. To this day, people still rave to us about our wedding cakes and how amazing they were. We are so thrilled to have found Sweet Element, and will certainly be asking Jen to create any future cakes that we may need.

Profile Picture Ari, 6/5/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

5 stars is not enough!! I LOVED working with Jen, this was the only part of the planning where I knew all was taken care of and I didn't need to go over everything thousand times.
I was lucky to find Sweet Element through my friend who worked at The Knot. LUCKY is the word because I already had someone booked and I just didn't feel right about this one at all. I contacted Sweet Element on a VERY short notice and Jen was so lovely. She came to my apt next week and had a tasting for us of everything we picked. I have to admit that I do not like cake, and my fiancee bailed on me 30 min before the appointment( stuck at work). I was able to be honest with Jen about my cake phobia and she was so sweet about it. I LOVED her cake samples!!!! We ended up going with lemon cake with lemon curd and frosting...yumms! Jen quickly came up with sketches based on my description what I think the cake should look like and there was many to choose. Our cake came out exactly how Jen sketched it! WOW! I would work with her again in a heart beat and I highly recommend Sweet Elements to anyone who needs a cake for special occasions. THANK YOU for making my wedding so much better and tastier.

Profile Picture Aet, 5/14/11, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Super professional, this guys rock. Great flavors and attention by owner

Profile Picture User3652416, 2+ years ago, 1 Review