52 Reviews for Sweet Disposition

Setup (6)
Cupcakes (2)
Cake Stands (2)
52 Sweet Disposition Reviews

We had a 3 tier beach themed wedding cake and an extra sheet cake for our wedding of approximately 125 guests. Sweet Disposition was so reasonably priced and sooo delicious! Their buttercream frosting is to die for! They have so many flavors to choose from, you can't go wrong. They delivered our cake and set it up and left a box for us to take the top tier home. Overall, great decision going with Sweet Disposition!

Profile Picture Jacquelyn, 6/2/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Cake Stands, Cakes
4.7

They had a booklet at the initial consultation so that you could look at different examples. I had already looked at Facebook and found one I liked. They offered advice and suggestions for color to make sure the cake stayed looking nice despite me having an outdoor wedding. Their sheet had all the dates for down payments, balance payments which made keeping track of the payments super easy! The cake tasted even better than what we had tried in the sample box they gave us. We also decided to save our top tier for our first anniversary. They left a board and a box for us to put it in. Highly recommend, it was beautiful and delicious!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/19/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes

Sweet Disposition did a beautiful display of tiered cupcakes and different dessert selections for our fall beach wedding! Everything was delicious!

Profile Picture Meredith, 10/21/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Stands, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Cakes, Cupcakes
4.7

Sweet Disposition did an excellent job with our wedding cake and the assorted desserts that we placed on the table with the cake. Everything tasted great!! They were really great to work with and set everything up very nice! Everything was beautiful!

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/8/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Cupcakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup
4.2

We are now engaged with this vendor, and have good reason to be hopeful. The price is amazing, the portfolio strong, and the responsiveness great. That they have recently expanded to a new baking facility, and the positive reviews, leads us to feel we are in good hands. We will return to our review after the wedding to let you know how it went.

Profile Picture Drew, 11/12/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Cakes

What a beautifully designed and delicious cake! We met with Linda and shared several ideas with her and she came up with the most amazing design for our cake. It was honestly the easiest and one of the best parts of our day. I could not recommend her more highly. She made it so that I did not have to worry about a thing! I can't wait until our one year anniversary to finish the rest of the cake!

Profile Picture Catie, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Cakes

Excellent Wedding cupcakes. Looks just like the picture and tasted even better. DElicious highly recommend Unfortunately most of my guests did not get a taste as we came to find out !!! Baywood Greens staff got caught boxing up our cupcakes and hauling ass as per the grooms grandpa plus they never served our 164 guests apparently it was serve yourself !!!! So yes on sweet dispositions and NO way to Baywood greens they were horrible.

Profile Picture stacey, 10/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Sweet Disposition was referred to us by friends who had used them for their wedding. They were reasonably priced and provided as many flavors and designs we could have hoped for. They prepared us a beach themed 3 tier cake which looked exactly as requested and delivered it with plenty of time to spare. It tasted great!

Profile Picture Nicole , 9/17/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Wow! Pretty much sums it up. These were the best cupcakes i have ever had. Our guests are still raving about how great they were. We got 4 flavors of cupcakes: vanilla/vanilla, chocolate/coconut, tangerine blossom, and almond/chocolate. All were incredible! We also got key lime tartlets but those were all gone before i could try any...i heard they were great though. We got a mini cake for my husband and I that was decorated beautifully and tasted amazing. The responsiveness is the only slight issue, especially by email...dont expect a response right away. But usually every time i called i was able to speak with someone and have my questions answered. Still, don't let that be a deterrent...these are the best cakes/cupcakes you could ever want for your wedding or any occasion!

Profile Picture User6186451, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We loved our cakes from Sweet Disposition! We had a 3-tiered wedding cake in 3 different flavors - they were all delicious! Our family and friends still comment to me about how good the cake was. We also did a "honeymoon cake" - a 2-tiered cake that we used to honor our grandparents. Both cakes looked and tasted great. I can't wait to have more on our anniversary!

Profile Picture Jackie, 6/18/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Cakes

Absolutely the best tasting wedding cake ever!! Our cake was beautifully designed based on the theme and pictures we provided. The prices are very affordable and everyone raved about how amazing it tasted.

Profile Picture User5192992, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Linda and Karen did a great job on my wedding cake! It wasn't something I was too concerned with so loved that they had a great tasting cake for a good value. They kept in touch with me and I emailed them ideas and on the day the cake far exceeded my expectations. It was delivered on time, looked perfect, and tasted great! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Kira, 5/14/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Wow, best wedding cake ever! The women of Sweet Disposition certainly know how to create a wedding cake masterpiece that tastes delicious! I kid you not, almost every invited guest has raved to my husband and I about how amazing our cake was. Highly recommend this place for any of your sweet-tooth needs.

Profile Picture Kelsey, 5/7/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup

Linda & Karen make magic in their kitchen! They did a Brilliant job on a custom James Bond cake for my Dad's 70th birthday - Artistic & D- licious!!

Profile Picture sean, 3/9/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I found Sweet Disposition at a Bridal Show at Seacrets in OC, MD. I tasted their Chocolate Chip Kiss cake and knew it was what I wanted. It's so good!

I had a consultation in their shop six months before the wedding. I showed them pictures of what I had an idea of. The things I showed them had designs of "watercolor" in the icing. I wasn't hellbent on having that design; I'm pretty easygoing. Whatever they could do would have been fine. The woman took my ideas and added it to my folder.

The day of the wedding, I get delivered a plain white iced cake. I wasn't mad or upset about it-- I just knew that's not what we talked about in the consultation. I wasn't phased by it at all.

My sister mentioned to the cake delivery person that the icing was supposed to be different. The reaction from the delivery person is what is shocking me. She yelled at my sister, "WE CAN'T DO THAT!" I heard her yell all the way in the other room. "I TOLD HER THAT!" was another thing I heard.

In my head, I kept thinking: if you had told me "no" in the consultation, don't you think I would have come up with something different?

SO overall, loved the cake. It tasted great. Was not impressed by the screaming and yelling. Everything turned out okay.

Profile Picture Christine, 9/26/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Delivery, Setup

Karen and Linda did a wonderful job! I met with them to design our cake. I showed them some pictures from Pinterest and our cake turned out exactly as we wanted. We went with a vanilla and red velvet three tier cake. Their buttercream icing is to die for and I can't wait to eat our anniversary cake in a year! We hardly had any leftovers because our guests loved the cake and kept telling us how good it was. I highly recommend Sweet Disposition. Excellrnt cake at an extremely reasonable price!

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/25/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

My biggest problem when selecting Sweet Disposition initially was that we couldn't narrow down the cake flavors! Of the 5 we originally tested, we ordered 4, then added a variant of that 5th one! Being from western PA, I was able to communicate with Karen and Linda primarily via email to ensure the design and look was just what I wanted! We went with a small round cake for the ceremonial cutting, and cupcakes for our guests.

The designs I sent them to imitate that weren't from their gallery turned out exactly how I wanted. It's now two weeks after my wedding and I just ate a leftover piece of cake for breakfast and it still tasted delicious!

While I do recognize that their favorite place is making wonderful cake and cupcakes, my only less than 5 rating comes with responsiveness via email. I'm definitely an email girl (easier to keep track of conversations), but did have to call to get a response early on, and didn't actually get a response to my final 'check in' email. But again, everything turned out perfectly, you just likely need to pick up the phone if you're going to stress over email!

Profile Picture Marikaye, 7/18/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We loved our wedding cake! They did a great job, going off of a picture for a teal ombre tier cake. Great price & great taste!

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/7/15, 4 Reviews
4.2

Amazing cake! They truely have some of the best cake around! Most of my family has used them for weddings and events plus every day items. The only downside is that they seemed to be bothered by my simple request to make a cake. Usually people seemed to be excited for me and a wedding but they did not. But with cakes that taste this amazing, it really doesn't matter

Profile Picture User4652282, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our cake was delicious, elegant, and exactly what we wanted. They were very accommodating and flexible with choosing wedding cake flavors and size of cake.

Profile Picture User4203198, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We used Sweet Dispositions for our reception at the Addy Sea. We didn't do a traditional wedding cake but instead chose a variety of desserts..........and everyone raved about them. Linda was very accommodating and had great suggestions on what to choose. The mini napoleons and key lime tarts especially were favorites. I never had to worry about a thing. I've had their desserts at other restaurants in the beach area and have never been disappointed. They also have a "taste" box you can take to sample different flavors......you have to try the tangerine cake, it is to die for!

Profile Picture Liz, 5/9/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

1st. Excellent and beautiful cake. Smaller Red Velvet tier went like hotcakes. Vanilla turned out nicely too Our cake toppers ended up being too large to fit on our downsized top tier but they set them up beautifully in the "brown sugar" sand near our beach themed cake.

2nd. Responsiveness with them could have been better as my mother was the one who was trying to organize this. She did have to call multiple times to speak with anyone about our particular event. They are a small bakery so this is understandable.

3rd (In response to some of the other reviews). Not the friendliest bakery we talked with. However, personally, that didn't bother us. Our contract was that they would provide a beautiful and excellent, wonderfully made cake of certain size on the day of the Wedding. And they really delivered! We ended up having to downsize from our original estimate and they adjusted the cake to fit that new number with commendable flexibility. In general, it is best to not call them on weekends/end of weeks, or at very busy times if you are still far out from the wedding day. Just make an appointment for a tasting ahead of time and they will accommodate you.

4th. Guests are still raving about the cake and we are happy to have had such a wonderful bakery provide it :)

Profile Picture Kelly, 4/25/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

My husband and I decided to do a two tier cake for us to cut and save and then cupcakes for our guests. We were so happy with everything!! Everyone raved about the cupcakes! They were so delicious. The white chocolate seashells were beautiful! The team at sweet disposition was fabulous to work with and helped to make our wedding day amazing! Thank you!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/18/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Yum! Sweet Disposition is the best. We chose two flavors - tangerine and chocolate. They designed the cake just like I wanted using waves and sun beams. I loved it and it was delicious.

Profile Picture User3171954, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We got our cake with Sweet Disposition and it was so beautiful! The price was also great! We had a beach themed wedding and we had a 3 layer cake, vanilla, chocolate, vanilla all with butter cream icing. The cake was covered in "sand" with adirondack chairs as the topper and beautiful chocolate seashells all over the cake. We were too busy to enjoy it the night of our wedding, but all of our guests raved about it! I am looking forward to trying it again on our 1 year in May!!

Profile Picture Kelsey & John, 5/10/14, 4 Reviews