Sweet Disposition Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

• Taneka
    Taneka W. Married on 06/08/2019

Delicious cakes

We ordered a small two tier cake for our wedding because we also did cupcakes. The cakes at sweet disposition are amazing. They are so incredibly moist and not overly sweet. I went with a simply almond flavored cake with vanilla buttercream and strawberry filling. The cake had scroll design with a navy blue ribbon along the base of the cake. it was very simple and elegant and tasted amazing.
  • Nicole
    Nicole O. Married on 10/06/2018

The BEST desserts

Sweet disposition worked with us to arrange an amazing table of sweets! We wanted more than just cake, and they delivered with bite-sized cherry tarts, lemon bars, cupcakes, cheesecake bites, and brownies. They also were able to make a last minute order for my rehearsal dinner (and that cake may have been my favorite cake of all time). Their sweets are amazing!
  • W
    Wendy Married on 09/30/2018
    Wonderful service and beautiful cake for our wedding. Best tasting cake we have ever had...seriously delicious!
  • Marisa
    Marisa Married on 09/15/2018

Tasty Cake!

We found Sweet Disposition through wedding wire reviews and took a trip out to their bakery for a tasting. The designer wasn't in, but their staff was super helpful in providing ideas and taking notes of what we wanted. We left with a box of samples to taste which we immediately loved. We also added small tarts and brownie bites to compliment our cake. Our guests raved about the cannoli cream filling. The bakery worked well with our florist to add finishing floral touches to their design. I highly recommend Sweet Disposition for your next occasion!
    Meredith Married on 10/21/2017
    Sweet Disposition did a beautiful display of tiered cupcakes and different dessert selections for our fall beach wedding! Everything was delicious!
    Catie Married on 10/08/2016
    What a beautifully designed and delicious cake! We met with Linda and shared several ideas with her and she came up with the most amazing design for our cake. It was honestly the easiest and one of the best parts of our day. I could not recommend her more highly. She made it so that I did not have to worry about a thing! I can't wait until our one year anniversary to finish the rest of the cake!
    Jackie Married on 06/18/2016
    We loved our cakes from Sweet Disposition! We had a 3-tiered wedding cake in 3 different flavors - they were all delicious! Our family and friends still comment to me about how good the cake was. We also did a "honeymoon cake" - a 2-tiered cake that we used to honor our grandparents. Both cakes looked and tasted great. I can't wait to have more on our anniversary!
    Kira Married on 05/14/2016
    Linda and Karen did a great job on my wedding cake! It wasn't something I was too concerned with so loved that they had a great tasting cake for a good value. They kept in touch with me and I emailed them ideas and on the day the cake far exceeded my expectations. It was delivered on time, looked perfect, and tasted great! Thank you so much!
  • User2622211 2+ years ago
    Wow, best wedding cake ever! The women of Sweet Disposition certainly know how to create a wedding cake masterpiece that tastes delicious! I kid you not, almost every invited guest has raved to my husband and I about how amazing our cake was. Highly recommend this place for any of your sweet-tooth needs.
    Sean Married on 03/09/2016
    Linda & Karen make magic in their kitchen! They did a Brilliant job on a custom James Bond cake for my Dad's 70th birthday - Artistic & D- licious!!
    Sarah Married on 07/25/2015
    Karen and Linda did a wonderful job! I met with them to design our cake. I showed them some pictures from Pinterest and our cake turned out exactly as we wanted. We went with a vanilla and red velvet three tier cake. Their buttercream icing is to die for and I can't wait to eat our anniversary cake in a year! We hardly had any leftovers because our guests loved the cake and kept telling us how good it was. I highly recommend Sweet Disposition. Excellrnt cake at an extremely reasonable price!
  • AmandaNicoleLynn
    Amanda Married on 06/07/2015
    We loved our wedding cake! They did a great job, going off of a picture for a teal ombre tier cake. Great price & great taste!
    Elizabeth Married on 05/15/2015
    Our cake was delicious, elegant, and exactly what we wanted. They were very accommodating and flexible with choosing wedding cake flavors and size of cake.
    Liz Married on 05/09/2015
    We used Sweet Dispositions for our reception at the Addy Sea. We didn't do a traditional wedding cake but instead chose a variety of desserts..........and everyone raved about them. Linda was very accommodating and had great suggestions on what to choose. The mini napoleons and key lime tarts especially were favorites. I never had to worry about a thing. I've had their desserts at other restaurants in the beach area and have never been disappointed. They also have a "taste" box you can take to sample different flavors......you have to try the tangerine cake, it is to die for!
  • User1971494 2+ years ago
    My husband and I decided to do a two tier cake for us to cut and save and then cupcakes for our guests. We were so happy with everything!! Everyone raved about the cupcakes! They were so delicious. The white chocolate seashells were beautiful! The team at sweet disposition was fabulous to work with and helped to make our wedding day amazing! Thank you!!
  • User1925852 2+ years ago
    Yum! Sweet Disposition is the best. We chose two flavors - tangerine and chocolate. They designed the cake just like I wanted using waves and sun beams. I loved it and it was delicious.
    Kelsey J. Married on 05/10/2014
    We got our cake with Sweet Disposition and it was so beautiful! The price was also great! We had a beach themed wedding and we had a 3 layer cake, vanilla, chocolate, vanilla all with butter cream icing. The cake was covered in "sand" with adirondack chairs as the topper and beautiful chocolate seashells all over the cake. We were too busy to enjoy it the night of our wedding, but all of our guests raved about it! I am looking forward to trying it again on our 1 year in May!!
    Sarah Married on 04/04/2014
    Linda and Karen did a fantastic job on our cake, everyone loved the look and taste of it! They have gained a few customers out of me and my family, my husband and I will be stopping in for some treats from now on when we come to the beach!
    Robert Married on 10/26/2013
    Very helpful, Actually helped us save money,,, Very good service, Cake was so good, and tasted great, I saved money got the best cake both looks and taste, Thanks so much, not to many people help you save money with there company, I will use again,
    Danielle Married on 10/20/2013
    We had an excellent experience with Sweet Disposition. The cake was beautiful and delicious - lots of happy guests. We had the chocolate kiss, vanilla/carrot, and vanilla/raspberry layers. Everyone was easy to work with and the delivery on the day of the wedding was smooth and on time.
    Jamie Married on 08/17/2013
    Our cake was DELICIOUS! People are still talking about it!!!
    Kristina Married on 06/01/2013
    This is an amazing company to work with. They knew exactly what I wanted and were very helpful with the designing process. Their cakes are delicious and have an amazing presentation!
  • User852797 2+ years ago
    Our cake was absolutely phenomenal! It looked amazing (went with our beach theme perfectly!) and tasted delicious! Well worth the money we spent, and we loved that they provided a delivery service!
    Amber Married on 11/11/2011
    AMAZING!!!! I can't say enough about how beautiful or delicous my cake was!!! They listened to everything I did and didn't want for my cake and thats what I got!
    Mary Married on 08/13/2011
    The four-tiered wedding cake was decorated exactly as we planned. It was delicious!