Cake Art

Salisbury, MD View map

Cake Art
Specializing in European buttercream and fondant wedding cakes. There are many flavor combinations to choose from and each tier can be different. We will meet with you and design the cake of your dreams, whimsical to elegant, fun or sophisticated your vision will become a reality. Don't forget a unique grooms cake, golf bag, football helmet, fire truck, or even an xbox, you dream it we make it. Big city style cakes made in our small town Salisbury. We deliver to all the area venue's including Ocean City, parts of Delaware, and Cambridge.

$4.00

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$4.00

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Anniversary Cake
Top Tier of the Cake

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Delivery
Set Up
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cakes
Cookies
Cupcakes
Groom's Cake
Pastries

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Setup

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Kosher
Lactose Free

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit
Local

Are you licensed by the state health department?

Katie Getting married on 06/18/2022
    Susan met with me and really listened while I described what I wanted; I wanted simple but fun, and not at all ornate but still classy. I gave her my colors, and told her I was using daisies and hydrangeas as my flowers, and boy did she deliver! My cake was beautiful AND delicious, and three of my friends from my wedding remembered her and used her for THEIR wedding baker.

Taste - the cake was incredibly moist and light, while the fillings were fresh and smoth. I preserved the top layer for my one year anniversary, and while I was impressed that the fresh raspberry compote was still crisp & tart, it was the freshness of the cake that really delighted me. No soggy bottoms from Susan!

She was one of the best wedding vendors I worked with, and I look forward to working with her for baby showers and other catered events.

~Katie Jones
    Ellie Married on 06/05/2021

Excellent experience

We had a beautiful and delicious high end wedding cake made by Cake Art in Salisbury, MD. It was a small two tier cake serving 11 people and they made it exactly like the photo we provided. We had a flat tire on the way to Salisbury from NY and had to stop by a tire shop which delayed our ability to pick up the cake in time. By the time we got to Salisbury, the Cake Art shop had closed and the employees were out doing deliveries for other weddings and events. Susan, the shop's owner or manager, was amazing and she arranged for one of her employees to open the shop for us upon our arrival so that we can have our cake in time for our wedding the next day. We were very pleased with this vendor and highly recommend them for their skills and professional conduct and reliability!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie B. Married on 08/08/2020

Perfect, absolutely perfect.

I just have no idea how to explain our wedding cake other than absolutely perfect! The taste was amazing! People actually asked if it was a show piece because it was so real that it looked fake. Amazing!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Deals

Cake Art 1
Gift
Call to set up a complimentary consultation and tasing. We will sit down with you and design the cake of you dreams. Bring your ideas and tastebuds.

Wichita Wedding DJ Wichita Wedding DJ Wedding DJs

Awesome Cake !!

Manda Weaver Photography Manda Weaver Photography Wedding Photographers

What is not to love about Cake Art... her cakes are delicious and gorgeous!

Darling Wedding Productions Darling Wedding Productions Wedding DJs

Delicious cakes. Beautiful designs, awesome personality. Susan Patt, owner of Cake Art, takes the cake for this category! (Sorry, I just can't help myself!)

124 N Division St Salisbury, MD, 21801
Location of (Cake Art)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding