Salisbury, MD 21801 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 72

About Pastor Mary Mazzullo

About Pastor Mary

It's a Family Affair

When I receive a new email or a phone call from a couple wanting to be married in and around Ocean City, MD., I always feel honored that they not only found me, but took the time to contact me with their questions. I understand that this is the wedding of their dreams, to be married in the open air, near the ocean and water, and to either only be together – or to invite family and friends to share in that happiness. It is my goal to respond to each and every request as quickly as possible – because I DO understand that when you are planning, you are excited and want your answers – NOW !

Romantic view of the Tropical Arbor, Tiki Torches filled with flowers and comfy chairs for the Wedding !

I don’t take it lightly that you are asking me to help you as you are thinking and planning for your Beach Wedding. I am honored that you have contacted me to ask how I can help you plan your day to be the most special and personalized for you, that it can be.

My Joy is in hearing each couple’s story about how they met, and what makes the two of them together, so unique ad special to each other. I have heard so many wonderful Love Stories. Each morning I look forward to reading new emails from Brides, and yes – sometimes Grooms are the ones sharing about how important this day of celebration is to them as a couple and often as a newly blending family.

What A Beautiful Wedding Crew !

After 14 years of weddings with Ocean City Weddings, 12 of those as the Pastor, I have so many ideas and creative ways that you can choose to personalize your day. Blending families is always most important to parents, and I will walk you through some options for including you children in the celebration of the day as well. It is important that they understand the celebration of love includes them completely.

Family Beach Unity Ceremony

In 1998, I built and opened a Wedding Chapel on the downtown Plaza in Salisbury – even though I received advice that couples coming to this area would want to be outdoors on the beach. I had a vision of stained glass cathedral windows and an indoor courtyard for celebrations. I achieved that for many couples… and two years later began ceremonies on the beach. I have never looked back !! I grew up on the sand of the Daytona Beach, Florida. So I was thrilled to be on the beach 4 or 5 times each week ever since that time – to marry couples in Ocean City to St. Michaels, Assateague to Rehoboth – as well as many homes, golf courses and country clubs in between over the years.

Everyone in Love is Welcomed Here

On October 23, 2000 I received my Ordination as Pastor. I had discovered that many Ministers from local churches were not willing to come outside for marriages, nor were they very often interested if a couple was not of their religion, of mixed religions or races, or were not local and could not become church members.

So I made the decision to become ordained as a non-denominational Pastor, so that I could welcome ALL couples regardless of their backgrounds, religion, gender or personal preferences. If theirs was a true and sincere love, then I wanted to be there for them whether they wanted a Civil Union, Spiritual or Religious ceremony, I wanted to be able to provide that for them. I also wanted “my” couples to feel welcomed to create the vows they would say to each other, and to design their ceremony with music and readings form family and friends if they so wished.

Black Bamboo Arbor, Bamboo Aisle with Tropical Flowers and Comfy Chairs

So, from Pastor Mary – WELCOME!! Thank you for finding me and requesting more information about having your wedding ceremony on the Eastern Shore of Maryland, and for considering having me officiate your wedding.

I look forward to hearing from you with all of your questions.

Until then ~ Pastor Mary

Please fill out our contact form today to reserve YOUR date with Pastor Mary…..
or send a direct email to : PastorMaryMazzullo@comcast.net

Most Comfy Wedding Chairs on the Beach

The MOST comfy Beach Chairs for Your Wedding !! Natural Bamboo Arbor for larger ceremonies, waiting to be personalized with your colors

Natural Bamboo Wedding Arbor

37 Reviews for Pastor Mary Mazzullo

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/12/2019

Owens/Johnson Wedding 10/12/19

Mary is so nice and personable. You can tell she puts romance and individuality into her ceremonies. Mary also did my sons wedding and that's why we picked her. I look forward to working with her on our special day!

Jennifer Owens

Sent on 09/20/2019

Donna Wondoloski · Married on 05/18/2019

Pastor Mary Mazzullo

After 49 years of marriage, my husband and I decided to renew our vows with our children and grand children present. Pastor Mary Mazzullo resided over our vows. She was a joy and pleasure to meet and we loved every bit of the ceremony she created for us. A few tears and many bursts of laughter made our day one we will never forget. We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day on the dock at sunset and for the most awesome Pastor to perform the ceremony....thank you Pastor Mary.

Sent on 06/01/2019

Kristyn · Married on 08/21/2014

I am not even sure when to begin with this review and to thank Pastor Mary for her services this past Thursday.

I originally found Pastor Mary about 4 years ago when we were looking into beach wedding options, from the very first time I spoke with her I instantly knew that she would be the woman performing our ceremony! We finally chose to get married on the beach , on a thursday night with a fairly simple service. From the moment I contacted Mary she gave me ideas, tips and advice on what was best.

Everything was more than we could of ever imagined, my family and even some of the bystanders at the hotel that we were staying at had nothing but amazing things to say about her. From her responsiveness to emails to her smiling face on the day of the services,  it was more that I could of asked for. We may of not be an easy bunch, we are all very sarcastic in a playful way( and Jason was nursing some third degree burns on his arm which made him not exactly the happiest of people.) She managed to work with us. She was extremely kind hearted and professional.

Her services were just was we wanted and more; and as far as Kristie the photographer, she was great and very professional as well, the effort she put forth to make sure we had perfect memories was amazing, she ran around on the beach to make sure she got every shot from every angle. We received the picture about 3 days later, which in my opinion and experience is unheard of.( we were originally told 3 weeks)

Thanks again!!!!!!

Kristyn and Jason Sauerwald.

Sent on 08/26/2014

Award

Pastor Mary Mazzullo FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 400.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 150.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.

• cake art Wedding Cakes

Mary is great to work with, and care about each couple's special day. Always professional, friendly and happy to meet the unique needs of each couple. We love working with her and you will too.

• Salisbury, 21801 See on map
    Location of (Pastor Mary Mazzullo)