Ocean City, MD 21842 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 16

About OC & Beyond - MD/DE Wedding Officiant

It's hard typing an "About Us" when the fact of the matter, for me, it’s just NOT about me (or us)... It’s about YOU and what you envision in a perfect ceremony. I am very fortunate to have already met so many wonderful couples, their family and friends, and reuniting with some lifelong friends.

I welcome the opportunity to get to know who you are and what your vision for one of the most important days (moments) in time. I provide a service for people that is positive and uplifting. It is an honor to be a part of when two people publicly, vocally, legally, and emotionally profess their love and commitment to each other, their God, family, friends, and sometimes complete strangers. I enjoy being with people at their happiest and this "job" (NO WAY) is a great opportunity to live that and meet really wonderful people.

There are many options for getting married... you can go the church/temple/synagogue or you can go to the Courthouse... I see my service as meeting you halfway in between. Pick a place... whether along the many vast miles of pristine shore line of the Atlantic Ocean in MD, DE, or VA, private resort/venue, the many scenic spots along the Chesapeake Bay region, private home, or paddling out at sunrise in the surf... wherever you can image, again, I welcome the opportunity. If you don't know where to start, well that's ok too! I have vast resources of experienced, professional, and reputable venues/vendors that can help achieve your expectations.

Thanks for reading!

Phenomenal!~
Phenomenal!~
In the early days!
In the early days!
We started here... amazing story!
We started here... amazing story!
5611101814999831818100000099567506504043769639n
351951408175326038991000002695860713174737593949n
232323232fp53835nu574967253WSNRCG33359683344nu0mrj
Nah....
Nah....
Insert YOU!
Insert YOU!
Assateague Surf!  Heard the story of Misty (when you were young)?
Assateague Surf! Heard the story of Misty (when you were young)?
7621dfafa48853f7 pp2

Photos 15 Photos
Videos 1 vídeo

75 Reviews for OC & Beyond - MD/DE Wedding Officiant

Tylor Lennox · Married on 11/11/2019

Great Person, Fantastic Officiant

My wife and I were married this year, 11/11/2019. From the start, reverend Giz went above and beyond to help us create a very special ceremony. He took the time to get to know us in person and really made a great effort to understand us as a couple. Instead of giving us a plain or generic service outline, he adapted a unique ceremony that made captured everything that I, my wife, and our families valued. He walked us through every step and took all the stress out of the process so that we were left with a beautiful and perfect moment. Also, Giz is a fantastic speaker. He is clear, precise with his words, and above all a great listener. He is hilarious, very professional in person, and a great guy all around! Highly, highly recommended.

Sent on 12/03/2019

Amber Pfautz · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing! Look no further.

Jeffery was all we could’ve hoped for and more. He met all of our requests/hopes for the ceremony, but also went above and beyond by offering us advice for the day of and being a nice calming presence immediately leading up to the big moments. Pretty sure every wedding guest came up and praised the ceremony, most thinking he was a close family member. No way we could’ve found someone so great just online. DONT LOOK FURTHER, Jeffrey knocked it out of the park. Thanks again Jeffrey for help making our day everything we dreamed of !

Sent on 10/02/2019

Shannon Anderson · Married on 09/21/2019

Absolutely perfect

Rev Giz was amazing. Our ceremony was absolutely perfect. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 09/24/2019

OC & Beyond - MD/DE Wedding Officiant FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 600
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Premarital Counseling
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 350.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 50.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion

• Encore Events by Angie Gillis Wedding Florists

Working with Jeff is simply so easy, fun and totally amazing. He makes everyone feel so comfortable and is so in tune with the client, as well as all of the vendors that surround them to make their day magical. Always a treat to work with and you will love him!! Angie Encore Events by Angie

• The Clubhouse at Baywood Country Club Weddings

We truly enjoy working with Rev. Giz. From the time he arrives for rehearsal and all throughout his time with each couple, he truly acts as their friend and trusted confidant. He is a breeze to work with and we, the event planning staff here at Baywood, truly count him as not only a peer but as a friend. You will have an amazing ceremony if you book Rev. Giz.

• Rob Korb Photography Wedding Photographers

I've had an opportunity to work with Jeffrey on several occasions. I can honestly say you won't be more pleased with the level of professionalism, personality and sincerity Jeff brings to your ceremony. If you're looking for a down to earth officiant you don't need to look any further.

• Ocean City, 21842 See on map
    8882003185 (Fax Number)
    Location of (OC & Beyond - MD/DE Wedding Officiant)