27145 patriot dr, Salisbury, MD 21801 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 26
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 2

About Darling Wedding Productions

A high-energy wedding DJ in Salisbury, Maryland, Darling Wedding Productions uses music to accent the mood of your special event. Offering over a decade of wedding experience, the company specializes in a variety of musical genres ranging from classical to Motown to today's hottest hits. Operating under the belief that your wedding is your show, Darling Wedding Productions does what it can to enhance your experience!

Darling Wedding Productions goes above and beyond to personalize each couple's love story. In addition to the highest quality sound equipment, the company's services include the following:

• Consultation
  • Sound/PA system
  • Uplighting
  • MC service

Areas Covered
Darling Wedding Productions happily assists couples in Salisbury. Services are also extended to those in Maryland and Delaware.

Follow Darling Wedding Productions on

eed8c7dcdb82adc1 1379131580217 sam ellis photography
Wedding dance with the smoke effect
Wedding dance with the smoke effect
Couple dance
Couple dance
Table set up with centerpiece
Table set up with centerpiece
This image courtesy of Sam Ellis Photography. Learn more about Sam from our endorsement page.
Wedding ballroom set up

• Videos 6

125 Reviews for Darling Wedding Productions

Ashley Sirinakis · Married on 05/23/2019

Wedding DJ

Justin was THE BEST dj! He was so, so much fun and he even took the time to make sure my husband and I had enough food and drink during our wedding day. For the services he offers, he is incredibly affordable. My husband and I are both music fanatics so choosing a DJ we trusted was a big deal for us. We were not disappointed in the least bit with Justin. Ahead of the wedding day, we filled out a questionnaire so that he had all the information he needed (timeline, formal dance songs, etc). The best part of the questionnaire was being able to fill out a list of songs we loved, liked, and hated- so we were able to have a say in what was played. One thing that stood out to me the most was that Justin gave my husband and I a moment alone while everyone was lining up for our sparkler exit, and he played our first song dance again. That ended the night on the best note. Justin was super friendly and fun, and he did an excellent job as an emcee. He kept everything moving right along and when it came time for the dance floor to open, everyone stayed out dancing for the whole time. There was never a lull or an awkward moment. Justin crushed it and if you book him, you will not regret it!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Sophia Hernandez · Married on 05/18/2019

Look no further than Darling Wedding Productions

From the moment we met Justin, we knew he was the DJ for our wedding. He made us feel so welcome in his home, and even had orange crushes waiting for us! I know it's so stressful planning a wedding and wanting to ensure all of your guests have fun. Let me tell you, EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. of our guests had a blast. Justin went above and beyond. He really wants your day to be as perfect as you do. Toward the end of the night our bartender was helping the caterers clean up and Justin noticed someone waiting for a drink and jumped behind the bar to help out. My now husband and I had some not so mainstream music requests and justin did an amazing job picking songs for the cocktail hour, that matched our vibe based on the few songs we gave him. We had such a hard time finding a DJ that would be a great fit for us, and I couldn't be happier that we chose Darling Wedding Productions.

Sent on 05/20/2019

Darling Wedding Productions's reply:

I mean...any excuse to go to the bar, right!!!

You guys were wonderful to work with and I thank you 100 times for letting me play my part!

Shawnee · Married on 01/05/2019

Stop looking. You found your DJ. The best DJ of all times.

If I could give Justin more than a perfect score, I would. There are not enough words to explain how excellent he was. I have to admit I am very demanding and a bit of a control freak, so selecting a DJ was a challenge for me, because you don’t have the chance to “try” the service first like you do with cake tasting or venue selection. I chose Justin because his reviews were excellent, and even the very few that were negative, he took the time to address them and explain his side. You can definitely tell he cares about his business.

Once I met Justin, I just knew he was the right guy. He is outgoing, great sense of humor, and cares about what each person wants and needs. He goes above and beyond providing just a simple service. The number one thing I loved about Justin is that he responds to questions right away. It feels like you are his number one client. When you are planning a wedding and you have many things to worry about, you want someone that will make everything seem easy. All the preparation before the event was super easy and he made sure everything was taken care of.

The day of the event, he did not disappoint. In fact, he was way more than I expected. The dance floor was never empty. We had some family that came from South America and we also had many generations attending. Justin made sure that the music selection satisfied every single guest: from my toddler, all the way to grandmothers, single ladies, couples, and foreigners. No one was left out and it was amazing. He suggested things on the spot to make the event more special for my family, which made all of us cry from the beautiful moment.

The photobooth was a complete hit. The best pictures of the night, and you get everything literally as the party ends in a beautiful book. The lights, the initials, dancing on the clouds, voiceover, etc. you have to get it all. Justin made my wedding an unforgettable moment. He also took care of the ceremony music. I can say that it was a night to remember and Justin was one of the big reasons. All of the guests keep telling me how much they enjoyed the DJ. If you are looking for the right person, STOP LOOKING; you just found it. Justin and his company are the right people for you. You will not be disappointed.

Quality of Service was more than perfect. Responsiveness was almost immediate. Professionalism was excellent: Justin was there way before the event started to make sure everything was just right, and he never stopped checking on us at all times to ensure we had everything we needed. The value of the service he provides is exceptional, worth every penny when you consider this is something you will remember the rest of your life. If you want to save money, don’t save money on your DJ. Get rid of flowers and invest in great DJ service. And flexibility is a given. There is no one as flexible as Justin was; he constantly worked with us. Excellent DJ!!!!!

Thank you Justin.

Sent on 01/07/2019

Darling Wedding Productions Pricing

Darling Wedding Productions Price Rates

Darling Wedding Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,195.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,630.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 500.00
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Real Weddings

• Encore Events by Angie Gillis
    Encore Events by Angie Gillis Wedding Florists

Well, working with Justin is like working with total imagination plus! He loves what he does and is so ready to do what it takes to make the night a huge success. Very talented and has all the latest equipment and fun stuff to make your night simply magical!! Angie of Encore Events by Angie Gillis

• Delmarvalous Photos
    Delmarvalous Photos Photo Booths

I have worked with many DJ's & That DJ Guy is by far, the best. He plays the best songs, makes the best announcements, gets everyone on the dance floor & has the best sound!!

• OC & Beyond - MD/DE Wedding Officiant
    OC & Beyond - MD/DE Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

Wow... Justin has the perfect DJ name... "That DJ Guy"! He is just that... That DJ Guy. The guy you want to DJ ANY occasion, big or small. In the many, many, many weddings that I have been a part of, I've run into every type of personality (and lack there of) imaginable. Justin is a top notch, high energy, articulate, professional, entertaining personality that will keep the party going. From the moment I met Justin, his kindness, genuineness, entrepreneurial spirit, and knowledge of his industry always amazes me. His investments in the latest technology are always spectacular to see when full constructed. Every time I see him at an event, I hear... "Giz, wait until you see THIS!!" ..and to no disappointment, he ALWAYS delivers! Say no more.. ask no one else, That (is the) DJ Guy, you want.

• 27145 patriot dr Salisbury, 21801 See on map