Darling Wedding Productions

• Photos & Videos 26
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 2

About Darling Wedding Productions

A high-energy wedding DJ in Salisbury, Maryland, Darling Wedding Productions uses music to accent the mood of your special event. Offering over a decade of wedding experience, the company specializes in a variety of musical genres ranging from classical to Motown to today's hottest hits. Operating under the belief that your wedding is your show, Darling Wedding Productions does what it can to enhance your experience!

Darling Wedding Productions goes above and beyond to personalize each couple's love story. In addition to the highest quality sound equipment, the company's services include the following:

• Consultation
  • Sound/PA system
  • Uplighting
  • MC service

Areas Covered
Darling Wedding Productions happily assists couples in Salisbury. Services are also extended to those in Maryland and Delaware.

Follow Darling Wedding Productions on

Couple dance
Couple dance
Table set up with centerpiece
Table set up with centerpiece
This image courtesy of Sam Ellis Photography. Learn more about Sam from our endorsement page.
Wedding ballroom set up
Reception space

• Videos 6

123 Reviews for Darling Wedding Productions

Shawnee · Married on 01/05/2019

Stop looking. You found your DJ. The best DJ of all times.

If I could give Justin more than a perfect score, I would. There are not enough words to explain how excellent he was. I have to admit I am very demanding and a bit of a control freak, so selecting a DJ was a challenge for me, because you don’t have the chance to “try” the service first like you do with cake tasting or venue selection. I chose Justin because his reviews were excellent, and even the very few that were negative, he took the time to address them and explain his side. You can definitely tell he cares about his business.

Once I met Justin, I just knew he was the right guy. He is outgoing, great sense of humor, and cares about what each person wants and needs. He goes above and beyond providing just a simple service. The number one thing I loved about Justin is that he responds to questions right away. It feels like you are his number one client. When you are planning a wedding and you have many things to worry about, you want someone that will make everything seem easy. All the preparation before the event was super easy and he made sure everything was taken care of.

The day of the event, he did not disappoint. In fact, he was way more than I expected. The dance floor was never empty. We had some family that came from South America and we also had many generations attending. Justin made sure that the music selection satisfied every single guest: from my toddler, all the way to grandmothers, single ladies, couples, and foreigners. No one was left out and it was amazing. He suggested things on the spot to make the event more special for my family, which made all of us cry from the beautiful moment.

The photobooth was a complete hit. The best pictures of the night, and you get everything literally as the party ends in a beautiful book. The lights, the initials, dancing on the clouds, voiceover, etc. you have to get it all. Justin made my wedding an unforgettable moment. He also took care of the ceremony music. I can say that it was a night to remember and Justin was one of the big reasons. All of the guests keep telling me how much they enjoyed the DJ. If you are looking for the right person, STOP LOOKING; you just found it. Justin and his company are the right people for you. You will not be disappointed.

Quality of Service was more than perfect. Responsiveness was almost immediate. Professionalism was excellent: Justin was there way before the event started to make sure everything was just right, and he never stopped checking on us at all times to ensure we had everything we needed. The value of the service he provides is exceptional, worth every penny when you consider this is something you will remember the rest of your life. If you want to save money, don’t save money on your DJ. Get rid of flowers and invest in great DJ service. And flexibility is a given. There is no one as flexible as Justin was; he constantly worked with us. Excellent DJ!!!!!

Thank you Justin.

• Nicole

Nicole Oursler · Married on 10/06/2018

Love this DJ!

Justin is great! From the beginning he was very communicative and personable. He wanted to get a feel for our style and "vision" for what we wanted our wedding to be (a big party!). He had great suggestions for what to play, how to arrange our timeline, and how to add uplights and a photo booth for extra pizazz. Our wedding was jam-packed with amazing songs one after the other. Justin knew how to keep us all out on the dance floor and having fun!

Taylor · Married on 09/08/2018

Justin was AMAZING to have as our wedding DJ! He was so much fun, so professional, and so perceptive. He read the energy of the guests, and played songs that kept everyone dancing the entire time! At the end of our wedding, every single guest that remained (which was probably about 100 people) were still dancing and having the best time! He even played our first dance song at the very end for us to have one last dance to, which was so special and a beautiful way to cap off the best day of our lives. It was very stormy on our wedding day, and Justin provided uplighting to help lighten up the inside of the venue. IT WAS BEAUTIFUL! the colors of the lights changed from dinner to dancing and brought so much personality to the room! I will absolutely be using Justin again for any future services, and I know my family will too. He was extremely easy to work with, very responsive, and helped answer my frantic questions days before the wedding. Thank you so much, Justin!

Darling Wedding Productions Pricing

Darling Wedding Productions Price Rates

Darling Wedding Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,195.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,630.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 500.00
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Real Weddings

• Encore Events by Angie Gillis
    Encore Events by Angie Gillis Wedding Florists

Well, working with Justin is like working with total imagination plus! He loves what he does and is so ready to do what it takes to make the night a huge success. Very talented and has all the latest equipment and fun stuff to make your night simply magical!! Angie of Encore Events by Angie Gillis

• Delmarvalous Photos
    Delmarvalous Photos Photo Booths

I have worked with many DJ's & That DJ Guy is by far, the best. He plays the best songs, makes the best announcements, gets everyone on the dance floor & has the best sound!!

• OC & Beyond - MD/DE Wedding Officiant
    OC & Beyond - MD/DE Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

Wow... Justin has the perfect DJ name... "That DJ Guy"! He is just that... That DJ Guy. The guy you want to DJ ANY occasion, big or small. In the many, many, many weddings that I have been a part of, I've run into every type of personality (and lack there of) imaginable. Justin is a top notch, high energy, articulate, professional, entertaining personality that will keep the party going. From the moment I met Justin, his kindness, genuineness, entrepreneurial spirit, and knowledge of his industry always amazes me. His investments in the latest technology are always spectacular to see when full constructed. Every time I see him at an event, I hear... "Giz, wait until you see THIS!!" ..and to no disappointment, he ALWAYS delivers! Say no more.. ask no one else, That (is the) DJ Guy, you want.

• 27145 patriot dr Salisbury, 21801 See on map