DJ Jenny J

Salisbury, MD View map
$1,450 Most Popular Price

$1,450 Most Popular Price

Hi I'm DJ Jenny J and I would love the opportunity to be a part of your big day! I have had a passion for music and event planning my entire life. There is something magical about delivering the perfect song or watching the dance floor fill up while everyone is dancing and enjoying themselves. I will follow your lead when it comes to song selections, do not play, or special dances. I can also provide ideas and options to help you with your wedding decision fatigue. I offer add on services including lighting (both dance floor and uplighting), party favors (glow lights, sunglasses, bubbles, you name it!), ceremony and reception coverages. Microphones for speeches and introductions as well. Don't see something listed but are interested if it's possible, just ask! I'm looking forward to hearing from you. Love & Happiness!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$850

What is included in the starting price?

Disco Ball
Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1450

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$250

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40
South Asian

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Uplighting

Deals

DJ Jenny J 1
Offer

Book by October 31, 2021 for a free lighting upgrade!!

Pricing

DJ Jenny J Price Rates

Team

Jenny J
Jenny J
DJ/MC/Event Planner

Hi I'm Jenny! It's so nice to meet you. I have been involved in weddings for over 10 years. From planning to catering to creating the perfect experience, providing you with all the details for your special day is what makes me happy. My passion is to give you the best night of your life, one you and your guests will never forget.

129 E Main Street #942 Salisbury, MD, 21803
410-593-1260
Location of (DJ Jenny J)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding