Darling Wedding Productions Reviews

125 | Salisbury, MD

125 Reviews for Darling Wedding Productions

Ashley Sirinakis · Married on 05/23/2019

Wedding DJ

Justin was THE BEST dj! He was so, so much fun and he even took the time to make sure my husband and I had enough food and drink during our wedding day. For the services he offers, he is incredibly affordable. My husband and I are both music fanatics so choosing a DJ we trusted was a big deal for us. We were not disappointed in the least bit with Justin. Ahead of the wedding day, we filled out a questionnaire so that he had all the information he needed (timeline, formal dance songs, etc). The best part of the questionnaire was being able to fill out a list of songs we loved, liked, and hated- so we were able to have a say in what was played. One thing that stood out to me the most was that Justin gave my husband and I a moment alone while everyone was lining up for our sparkler exit, and he played our first song dance again. That ended the night on the best note. Justin was super friendly and fun, and he did an excellent job as an emcee. He kept everything moving right along and when it came time for the dance floor to open, everyone stayed out dancing for the whole time. There was never a lull or an awkward moment. Justin crushed it and if you book him, you will not regret it!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Sophia Hernandez · Married on 05/18/2019

Look no further than Darling Wedding Productions

From the moment we met Justin, we knew he was the DJ for our wedding. He made us feel so welcome in his home, and even had orange crushes waiting for us! I know it's so stressful planning a wedding and wanting to ensure all of your guests have fun. Let me tell you, EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. of our guests had a blast. Justin went above and beyond. He really wants your day to be as perfect as you do. Toward the end of the night our bartender was helping the caterers clean up and Justin noticed someone waiting for a drink and jumped behind the bar to help out. My now husband and I had some not so mainstream music requests and justin did an amazing job picking songs for the cocktail hour, that matched our vibe based on the few songs we gave him. We had such a hard time finding a DJ that would be a great fit for us, and I couldn't be happier that we chose Darling Wedding Productions.

Sent on 05/20/2019

Darling Wedding Productions's reply:

I mean...any excuse to go to the bar, right!!!

You guys were wonderful to work with and I thank you 100 times for letting me play my part!

Shawnee · Married on 01/05/2019

Stop looking. You found your DJ. The best DJ of all times.

If I could give Justin more than a perfect score, I would. There are not enough words to explain how excellent he was. I have to admit I am very demanding and a bit of a control freak, so selecting a DJ was a challenge for me, because you don’t have the chance to “try” the service first like you do with cake tasting or venue selection. I chose Justin because his reviews were excellent, and even the very few that were negative, he took the time to address them and explain his side. You can definitely tell he cares about his business.

Once I met Justin, I just knew he was the right guy. He is outgoing, great sense of humor, and cares about what each person wants and needs. He goes above and beyond providing just a simple service. The number one thing I loved about Justin is that he responds to questions right away. It feels like you are his number one client. When you are planning a wedding and you have many things to worry about, you want someone that will make everything seem easy. All the preparation before the event was super easy and he made sure everything was taken care of.

The day of the event, he did not disappoint. In fact, he was way more than I expected. The dance floor was never empty. We had some family that came from South America and we also had many generations attending. Justin made sure that the music selection satisfied every single guest: from my toddler, all the way to grandmothers, single ladies, couples, and foreigners. No one was left out and it was amazing. He suggested things on the spot to make the event more special for my family, which made all of us cry from the beautiful moment.

The photobooth was a complete hit. The best pictures of the night, and you get everything literally as the party ends in a beautiful book. The lights, the initials, dancing on the clouds, voiceover, etc. you have to get it all. Justin made my wedding an unforgettable moment. He also took care of the ceremony music. I can say that it was a night to remember and Justin was one of the big reasons. All of the guests keep telling me how much they enjoyed the DJ. If you are looking for the right person, STOP LOOKING; you just found it. Justin and his company are the right people for you. You will not be disappointed.

Quality of Service was more than perfect. Responsiveness was almost immediate. Professionalism was excellent: Justin was there way before the event started to make sure everything was just right, and he never stopped checking on us at all times to ensure we had everything we needed. The value of the service he provides is exceptional, worth every penny when you consider this is something you will remember the rest of your life. If you want to save money, don’t save money on your DJ. Get rid of flowers and invest in great DJ service. And flexibility is a given. There is no one as flexible as Justin was; he constantly worked with us. Excellent DJ!!!!!

Thank you Justin.

Sent on 01/07/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Oursler · Married on 10/06/2018

Love this DJ!

Justin is great! From the beginning he was very communicative and personable. He wanted to get a feel for our style and "vision" for what we wanted our wedding to be (a big party!). He had great suggestions for what to play, how to arrange our timeline, and how to add uplights and a photo booth for extra pizazz. Our wedding was jam-packed with amazing songs one after the other. Justin knew how to keep us all out on the dance floor and having fun!

Sent on 10/20/2018

Taylor · Married on 09/08/2018

Justin was AMAZING to have as our wedding DJ! He was so much fun, so professional, and so perceptive. He read the energy of the guests, and played songs that kept everyone dancing the entire time! At the end of our wedding, every single guest that remained (which was probably about 100 people) were still dancing and having the best time! He even played our first dance song at the very end for us to have one last dance to, which was so special and a beautiful way to cap off the best day of our lives. It was very stormy on our wedding day, and Justin provided uplighting to help lighten up the inside of the venue. IT WAS BEAUTIFUL! the colors of the lights changed from dinner to dancing and brought so much personality to the room! I will absolutely be using Justin again for any future services, and I know my family will too. He was extremely easy to work with, very responsive, and helped answer my frantic questions days before the wedding. Thank you so much, Justin!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Katherine · Married on 06/30/2018

Justin did an awesome job at our wedding! Many of our guests commented on how great he was. He played songs that we loved, but also took requests from our family and friends. Justin was always available to answer our questions quickly and helped everything to run smoothly.

Sent on 09/10/2018

Shannon · Married on 06/01/2018

Huge shout out to Zach for taking the few song choices we picked and making the most epic playlist for our reception! Since my husband and I were planing our wedding from out of state we didn’t have the opportunity to meet Justin or Zach in person to make any arrangements but they were very prompt with communication via email and phone. The music for our ceremony was perfect as well thanks to Zach, and he helped keep everything for the reception rolling. All of our guests commented on how awesome the music was also. We couldn’t have asked for anything better, we highly recommend

Sent on 06/13/2018

Anne · Married on 04/21/2018

Justin is a great DJ! He is professional, extremely responsive, very reasonably priced and had the dance floor packed at my daughter's wedding! I highly recommend him!

Sent on 04/27/2018

Kate · Married on 04/07/2018

Justin was the very best! He was so easy to work with leading up to the wedding, and always got back to us right away if we had questions or updates for him. Music was one of the most important parts of our wedding, and we wanted to work with someone who would "get" our style and help make the night the dance party we were envisioning. Justin did that and more - he was great at keeping us on schedule, he provided a photo booth when we decided that we wanted to throw it in at the last minute and he was so kind, fun and attentive to us - and our family - the whole evening.

Sent on 05/21/2018

Kinsley · Married on 12/31/2017

Justin went above and beyond doing everything in his power to make our New Years Eve wedding absolutely perfect. I cannot begin to put in words everything he did and contributed making sure every detail was exactly as planned. I remember calling Justin a week prior to my wedding in tears because I felt like after all the planning my mother did for the wedding she didn’t really have a moment in the wedding in which she deserved. He immediately said find as many pictures as you can and come to my house. Not only did he cook dinner for us but he created the most memorable tribute to my mom that I will forever cherish and be grateful for. Justin and Mandy were not just the DJ at our wedding, they are truly lifelong friends that Contributed beyond measure making our special a dream come true.

Sent on 04/10/2018

Ashleigh · Married on 10/21/2017

Justin was an all-star! He made the planning process up to the wedding so easy and he DEFINITELY knows how to keep a party going. My husband and I, as well as all of our friends and family, had such a wonderful time dancing and his uplighting was the perfect finishing touch to the venue/decor. He also kept the evening flowing smoothly despite some delays (mostly because of me- oops). I would 100% recommend Justin for any DJ/emcee services that you might need!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Morgan · Married on 09/30/2017

Justin was AWESOME to work with. We could tell from the very beginning that he knew what he was doing which was a huge relief to us. We weren't too picky with our wedding so we kind of let Justin take it into his hands and I wouldn't have had it any other way. It was a big stress reliever to have him keeping time during our reception and make sure everything ran smoothly. I don't think there was a single song that the dance floor was empty everyone had a great time. I would most definitely recommend Justin to the next bride & groom!

Sent on 10/12/2017

Rob · Married on 09/09/2017

I can't thank Justin enough for his help for our wedding. I contacted him due to the reviews I saw online for him. Living 8 hours away from where you are getting married can be a little intimidating but that's why I had to rely on reviews. I hadn't even met Justin until 10 mins before the ceremony. He was extremely professional! The timing throughout the whole event was perfect! He kept everyone on the dance floor all night and played all the songs we requested! We had him do the music for the ceremony, reception and the uplighting. People are still talking about our wedding a month after and Justin definitely has a big part in that!! Thanks again for everything!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Darling Wedding Productions's reply:

Thanks Rob--Rob's a standup guy...except his love of New England sports teams!

Kim · Married on 06/17/2017

Justin went above and beyond every expectation I had for a DJ. His customer service is over the top, from beginning to end. So professional and fun. The photo booth was a big hit at our wedding. I can't thank him enough for such a wonderful experience!!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Tyanda · Married on 05/20/2017

Justin made our vow renewal like it was our first time getting married. He really took the burden off of me. The last few days before the wedding I didn't know if I was coming or going. He kept us especially me on track and balance. Justin went above the call of duty. And I recommend his company to all. Great personality and friend. Much love to you Mr. Darling you made our day as you said Epic.

Sent on 06/01/2017
  • Jackie

Jackie · Married on 05/06/2017

Dear Justin,

Kyle and I want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for being there for us on our wedding day from start to finish.  You made the ceremony musically magical and I felt like a angels feather blowing in the wind while going down the aisle toward my new husband.  Every moment you made right with the music...it is almost like the music came from the sky and not from a speak...like it was all meant to play at the certain celebratory moments.  Thank you for playing the one song twice, since it is a special song with me and one of my bridesmaids back from our highschool days 'Let me Clear my throat...'  hah That MADE our night.  My family and friends all loved YOU and your jams and for taking their requests.  Just for feeling out our crowd and playing for the atmosphere.

Kyle and I felt the love from everyone and you helped keep the party going.  I am so glad we had you with us for our wedding and we want to send your a big, FAT,
    THANK YOU!

Let me know if I can make any 5 START ***** remarks on wedding wire or any other sites on your companies behalf.

Thanks and we hope to keep in touch.

Best Regards,

Kyle and Jackie McMaster!!!!

Sent on 06/18/2017

Kaitlin · Married on 11/26/2016

That DJ guy was amazing! From start to finish he was reliable, professional, and he went above our expectations when it came to entertaining our guests. I highly recommend him to anyone on the eastern shore.

Sent on 12/17/2016

Caitlin · Married on 09/03/2016

After our original booked DJ passed unexpectedly, we found Justin Darling through a referral from our Photographers, Nock Photography. Finding the right DJ was very important to us as we had been to weddings through the years where the DJ didn't have a presence and the wedding reception was all over the place. Thankfully, I can say that didn't happen, quite the opposite Justin was fantastic! Thanks to Hurricane "Hermine" our ceremony venue was changed the day before the wedding so Justin had to rework the ceremony and provided the most beautiful, appropriate music, it brought tears to our and many of our guests eyes. He worked with our Venue Coordinator and the ceremony was flawless. He provided music for the cocktail hour (again relocated) and our guests were treated to upbeat, fun music that even could be heard over people talking, which was a pleasant surprise! Next he suggested we change the music when the parents entered due to the Hurricane which was awesome and brought up the excitement of the guests. He announced all of the wedding party, had each and every song we selected and many more, again appropriate for us and our guests. He was just so nice, many times asking us (the parents) and the bride and groom if they needed anything, made suggestions to keep the party going, he was great! Lastly, he has other tricks up his sleeve! He does a great light show, we had him do the dance floor in the bride & groom initials which was beautiful and he did uplighting and pinspotting in the room and WOW, what a difference. Our reception looked amazing thanks to Justin & our florist, City Florist. If you are looking for a DJ, contact Justin you will not be disappointed. I will be happy to provide a reference for him @ lisakayphillips@gmail.com. Again, thank you Justin for making our daughter's wedding so memorable! Scott & Lisa Phillips

Sent on 09/06/2016

Stephanie · Married on 08/27/2016

We hired Justin as DJ for our tented reception at Lighthouse Sound in Bishopville, MD on 8/27/16. He did an amazing job and I am still getting compliments from friends and family as to how much fun they had on the dance floor. Justin was very responsive. We had a lot of questions along the way and Justin took the time to meet with us closer to the wedding to help us get our planning in gear. He really listened to the style and vibe that we wanted to have (from old school hip hop to 90's songs). He listened to every request I had from making sure that the toasts ran smoothly to making certain announcements. Justin was very professional and always had our interests as the bride and groom first. We used his photobooth and it was one of the best we had ever seen! His props were fun and he took the time to design the photo strip to match our theme. We also got a book at the end of the wedding with copies of all the pictures of our guests with notes that they wrote which is a wonderful thing to have! Justin was a blast to work with and I would highly recommend him!!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Jamie · Married on 05/07/2016

We loved working with Justin Darling at Darling Productions (formerly That DJ Guy). He was easy to work with. Our DJ was Eric, and he was on point reading the crowd. He knew when to talk it up, and when to just let the party happen. Great instincts, and he is obviously a professional. Wonderful meeting them and working with them all around.

Sent on 08/11/2016

Kara · Married on 10/16/2015

Justin is so wonderful to work with! He was extremely prompt when answering my emails and making sure to cover all basis. He was only a phone call/email away as you know us brides have many last minute questions. I chose many songs which were out of the box and he never said "no" to any of my requests. I remember hearing our songs at our wedding and looking at my husband going wow!! He played all of our songs!! He was the Mc of our wedding and had it all completely under control from start to finish....sound check with our guitarist and pastor, and of course reception. He set up our lighting that added the special touch! We highly recommend Justin!

Sent on 11/02/2015
  • Brittney

Brittney · Married on 10/11/2015

I had the best time working with Justin. He is so personable and easy to talk to. The music was perfect and I had the best time! All of my guests kept complimenting how much fun the music was. The mix was perfect; we had just enough slow songs as we did upbeat songs. I would absolutely recommend Justin to anyone!

Sent on 10/13/2015

Megan · Married on 09/19/2015

Justin was awesome! He was so responsive and answered all of our questions. Our reception was so much fun and everyone was dancing the entire time! If you need a DJ, contact That DJ Guy - they're the best!

Sent on 01/18/2016

Sarah · Married on 08/22/2015

Justin is the absolute best! He was the only DJ we met with before our wedding because we knew that we NEEDED him at our wedding after talking to him. He was extremely easy to communicate and plan with- always super on top of responding to emails quickly. The day of the wedding he had every set up and ready to go. You could tell he knew what he was doing and was more than prepared to run the show which is exactly what I wanted. He kept the party going and the dance floor filled. He provided the up lighting in the reception that made the room look amazing and brought the photo booth that left us with the most entertaining guest book that I could have asked for. I would 100% go with Justin again for any type of wedding, party, etc.

Sent on 09/25/2015

Kerri · Married on 08/15/2015

I would for sure recommend That DJ Guy to anyone looking for an awesome DJ and lighting. Justin was great to work with from the first time I contacted him right up until the week of our wedding. He always responded to my emails quickly and was very accomodating in setting up a conference call with his employee Eric who was the DJ at our wedding. Justin set up lighting for us- uplighting, pin spotting, and lights for the dance floor along with the dancing on clouds effect- and it all looked amazing! I can't wait to get our pro pics back to see the lighting again because I know it will look beautiful in the pictures. Eric did an awesome job as our DJ - he was laid back and was right on top of things - made us feel so comfortable with the order of events. He made sure everything was on time during the reception based on the timeline we provided. We had our ceremony on the beach and Justin also provided a DJ for us there, and he was just as great! I was worried you wouldn't be able to hear the music over the wind and waves, but you could and once again they followed our timeline perfectly! Thanks so much Justin and Eric!

Sent on 09/10/2015