Darling Wedding Productions Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

• Alyse
    Alyse C. Married on 08/27/2021

You’ve found your DJ!

If you stumble upon Justin and he is available, book him! All of our guests are still going on about how much fun they had and how great the music was! He was able to read the crowd well and had everyone on the dance floor all night long.
    Carolyn A. Married on 06/26/2021

He. Is. Amazing!!

The minute I spoke with Justin I knew he was the one! The employees at the venue were so excited when they heard our DJ was Justin! Just about every wedding guest commented on how amazing he was.....so professional but also like a great friend. This was one of the most fun weddings and it all has to do with how good your DJ is. My daughter chose him because of his reviews but after speaking in the phone with him she said she could understand all the fuss......he is fabulous!!
  • Faith
    Faith M. Married on 06/12/2021

Excellent Vendor

Justin and his team are the MAN!! you can but you honestly should not have a party with out them!! Whatever party you have they will take it up 4 notches!!!! Worth every penny!!!
  • Nicole D
    Nicole Married on 05/01/2021

The best wedding dj

Stop looking for a wedding DJ right now and hire Justin from Darling Wedding Productions! We hired Justin, never having met him, but just chatting over the phone (because of COVID) and we immediately knew he was going to be the right choice for us.

A few days before the wedding, we hopped on the phone and reviewed all the names of our family and wedding party, our song lists, and any additional items necessary. He came prepared and provided our officiant and groom with microphones so all of our guests could hear the ceremony.

He worked with us on our specific requests and from the moment our guests arrived until they left on the shuttles home, he exceeded our expectations. The dance floor at our wedding was NEVER empty and in fact, it was completely full the ENTIRE night and we credit all of that to Justin.

Our guests couldn't stop talking about how incredible our choice for a DJ was and we couldn't agree more. On top of his incredible talent to get your guests moving and grooving, he has a fantastic personality!

If we could offer one piece of advice, it's to hire Justin because you won't regret it!
  • Phillip
    Phillip W. Married on 12/05/2020

A blast with Justin

Justin was a blast to work with. This guy would do anything for us if he didn't have it in his packages he would look into everything we asked him too. He was very professional, very personable fun to work with he has the swag that all your guest would love. Always has a smile. Goofy a real bro's bro but always professional. His work is phenomenal I would highly recommend him to anyone and to everyone this is the guys you want for your events
    Anna R. Married on 09/19/2020

Would hire Justin all over again

Justin is SO fun...after our first phone call we both knew he was our guy. And he lived up to all our hype at our wedding. He listened to our requests and kept the dance floor packed all night.

He also carries so many other things besides music that made our night both more fun and beautiful.

If you’re looking for a hilarious, humble and awesome DJ, you’ve got it in Justin.
    Lauryn S. Married on 06/27/2020

Wedding DJ

Justin did an amazing job at our wedding! He created a great party atmosphere. I couldn’t have asked for a better DJ. Justin was extremely responsive during the whole process. Not to mention he prepared our last minute wedding in only three weeks. We would highly recommend Justin!
  • Shelby
    Shelby Married on 03/14/2020

Amazing!!!

Justin had everyone dancing the night away!!!!
    Diane W. Married on 09/20/2019

Very Engaging and Entertaining

Justin and I hit it off right from the first phone call. I had some trouble with previous DJ's I contacted not being responsive, but that was never a problem with Justin. He started our first conversation off with a dad joke about my name, which was a risk that paid off. He has a ton of energy and a really soothing voice. He was super easy going about the whole thing, especially since I provided him with minimal timeline and music input. I gave him a short list of about 5 songs that must be played during dancing, about 5 songs to play during dinner/cocktail hour, about 30 songs we like, and a few do not play songs. I specified a few songs for specific moments (like the processional/recessional), but left a lot of it up to him (like the introductions). I have to say, he truly flourished with this freedom. He read the crowd so well. The songs I provided he played a few of but mostly it was to give him a feel for our taste. He did a great job of picking songs on his own that were great to dance to, he was super engaging with the guests and myself. At one point he asked me if I preferred a 90s dance hit or 80s throwback. I appreciated that he made sure to get my input but also knew he could do what he wanted. A couple of times he started a song that clearly lost the dancers' interest, so he smoothly transitioned into something else fairly quickly. Most people didn't even notice. He was great, brought the energy, very professional but also casual (he brought me and my husband shots at one point during dinner, which we appreciated). I can't recommend him enough. Lots of people have said that they had a blast at the wedding and complimented the DJ and the music (which they didn't know was mostly the DJ's choices).

In addition to his phenomenal DJ/emcee skills, we also chose to do the dancing on a cloud. It was so magical. He has a dry ice machine which creates a "cloud" on the dance floor for the couple's first dance. But since it's dry ice and not actual smoke, it stays low to the ground, doesn't choke you or bother anyone's lungs, it's fairly dense, and honestly it felt so amazingly cool on my legs on a hot night. I haven't seen our photographer's professional pictures from the first dance, but all of the iPhone images I've seen so far are stunning. If you're having an indoor reception or can close the space off (so that the cloud stays put), I DEFINITELY recommend this add on.

Darling Wedding Productions's reply:

Was Def. the Wurst wedding of my career! Thank you for making me like part of the family of your special day. All the best to ya both!
    Genna B. Married on 08/17/2019

AWESOME experience

Justin was worth every penny ! He was so helpful in keeping everything on track and going with the flow. Both he nad his wife made the evening awesome. He was a great Dj that played a great variety of songs. All of which we loved based on what we gave him. Any music request we had of him. He was able to do. He was very engaged an energetic. He was great. His wife was at the the photo both and we actually got a copy of every picture that was raken it was Awesome ! He was the best dj i could have asked for and im still getting compliments about how awesome the wedding was!
    Ashley S. Married on 05/23/2019

Wedding DJ

Justin was THE BEST dj! He was so, so much fun and he even took the time to make sure my husband and I had enough food and drink during our wedding day. For the services he offers, he is incredibly affordable. My husband and I are both music fanatics so choosing a DJ we trusted was a big deal for us. We were not disappointed in the least bit with Justin. Ahead of the wedding day, we filled out a questionnaire so that he had all the information he needed (timeline, formal dance songs, etc). The best part of the questionnaire was being able to fill out a list of songs we loved, liked, and hated- so we were able to have a say in what was played. One thing that stood out to me the most was that Justin gave my husband and I a moment alone while everyone was lining up for our sparkler exit, and he played our first song dance again. That ended the night on the best note. Justin was super friendly and fun, and he did an excellent job as an emcee. He kept everything moving right along and when it came time for the dance floor to open, everyone stayed out dancing for the whole time. There was never a lull or an awkward moment. Justin crushed it and if you book him, you will not regret it!
    Sophia H. Married on 05/18/2019

Look no further than Darling Wedding Productions

From the moment we met Justin, we knew he was the DJ for our wedding. He made us feel so welcome in his home, and even had orange crushes waiting for us! I know it's so stressful planning a wedding and wanting to ensure all of your guests have fun. Let me tell you, EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. of our guests had a blast. Justin went above and beyond. He really wants your day to be as perfect as you do. Toward the end of the night our bartender was helping the caterers clean up and Justin noticed someone waiting for a drink and jumped behind the bar to help out. My now husband and I had some not so mainstream music requests and justin did an amazing job picking songs for the cocktail hour, that matched our vibe based on the few songs we gave him. We had such a hard time finding a DJ that would be a great fit for us, and I couldn't be happier that we chose Darling Wedding Productions.

Darling Wedding Productions's reply:

I mean...any excuse to go to the bar, right!!!

You guys were wonderful to work with and I thank you 100 times for letting me play my part!
    Shawnee Married on 01/05/2019

Stop looking. You found your DJ. The best DJ of all times.

If I could give Justin more than a perfect score, I would. There are not enough words to explain how excellent he was. I have to admit I am very demanding and a bit of a control freak, so selecting a DJ was a challenge for me, because you don’t have the chance to “try” the service first like you do with cake tasting or venue selection. I chose Justin because his reviews were excellent, and even the very few that were negative, he took the time to address them and explain his side. You can definitely tell he cares about his business.

Once I met Justin, I just knew he was the right guy. He is outgoing, great sense of humor, and cares about what each person wants and needs. He goes above and beyond providing just a simple service. The number one thing I loved about Justin is that he responds to questions right away. It feels like you are his number one client. When you are planning a wedding and you have many things to worry about, you want someone that will make everything seem easy. All the preparation before the event was super easy and he made sure everything was taken care of.

The day of the event, he did not disappoint. In fact, he was way more than I expected. The dance floor was never empty. We had some family that came from South America and we also had many generations attending. Justin made sure that the music selection satisfied every single guest: from my toddler, all the way to grandmothers, single ladies, couples, and foreigners. No one was left out and it was amazing. He suggested things on the spot to make the event more special for my family, which made all of us cry from the beautiful moment.

The photobooth was a complete hit. The best pictures of the night, and you get everything literally as the party ends in a beautiful book. The lights, the initials, dancing on the clouds, voiceover, etc. you have to get it all. Justin made my wedding an unforgettable moment. He also took care of the ceremony music. I can say that it was a night to remember and Justin was one of the big reasons. All of the guests keep telling me how much they enjoyed the DJ. If you are looking for the right person, STOP LOOKING; you just found it. Justin and his company are the right people for you. You will not be disappointed.

Quality of Service was more than perfect. Responsiveness was almost immediate. Professionalism was excellent: Justin was there way before the event started to make sure everything was just right, and he never stopped checking on us at all times to ensure we had everything we needed. The value of the service he provides is exceptional, worth every penny when you consider this is something you will remember the rest of your life. If you want to save money, don’t save money on your DJ. Get rid of flowers and invest in great DJ service. And flexibility is a given. There is no one as flexible as Justin was; he constantly worked with us. Excellent DJ!!!!!

Thank you Justin.
  • Nicole
    Nicole O. Married on 10/06/2018

Love this DJ!

Justin is great! From the beginning he was very communicative and personable. He wanted to get a feel for our style and "vision" for what we wanted our wedding to be (a big party!). He had great suggestions for what to play, how to arrange our timeline, and how to add uplights and a photo booth for extra pizazz. Our wedding was jam-packed with amazing songs one after the other. Justin knew how to keep us all out on the dance floor and having fun!
    Taylor Married on 09/08/2018
    Justin was AMAZING to have as our wedding DJ! He was so much fun, so professional, and so perceptive. He read the energy of the guests, and played songs that kept everyone dancing the entire time! At the end of our wedding, every single guest that remained (which was probably about 100 people) were still dancing and having the best time! He even played our first dance song at the very end for us to have one last dance to, which was so special and a beautiful way to cap off the best day of our lives. It was very stormy on our wedding day, and Justin provided uplighting to help lighten up the inside of the venue. IT WAS BEAUTIFUL! the colors of the lights changed from dinner to dancing and brought so much personality to the room! I will absolutely be using Justin again for any future services, and I know my family will too. He was extremely easy to work with, very responsive, and helped answer my frantic questions days before the wedding. Thank you so much, Justin!
    Katherine Married on 06/30/2018
    Justin did an awesome job at our wedding! Many of our guests commented on how great he was. He played songs that we loved, but also took requests from our family and friends. Justin was always available to answer our questions quickly and helped everything to run smoothly.
    Shannon Married on 06/01/2018
    Huge shout out to Zach for taking the few song choices we picked and making the most epic playlist for our reception! Since my husband and I were planing our wedding from out of state we didn’t have the opportunity to meet Justin or Zach in person to make any arrangements but they were very prompt with communication via email and phone. The music for our ceremony was perfect as well thanks to Zach, and he helped keep everything for the reception rolling. All of our guests commented on how awesome the music was also. We couldn’t have asked for anything better, we highly recommend
    Anne Married on 04/21/2018
    Justin is a great DJ! He is professional, extremely responsive, very reasonably priced and had the dance floor packed at my daughter's wedding! I highly recommend him!
    Kate Married on 04/07/2018
    Justin was the very best! He was so easy to work with leading up to the wedding, and always got back to us right away if we had questions or updates for him. Music was one of the most important parts of our wedding, and we wanted to work with someone who would "get" our style and help make the night the dance party we were envisioning. Justin did that and more - he was great at keeping us on schedule, he provided a photo booth when we decided that we wanted to throw it in at the last minute and he was so kind, fun and attentive to us - and our family - the whole evening.
    Kinsley Married on 12/31/2017
    Justin went above and beyond doing everything in his power to make our New Years Eve wedding absolutely perfect. I cannot begin to put in words everything he did and contributed making sure every detail was exactly as planned. I remember calling Justin a week prior to my wedding in tears because I felt like after all the planning my mother did for the wedding she didn’t really have a moment in the wedding in which she deserved. He immediately said find as many pictures as you can and come to my house. Not only did he cook dinner for us but he created the most memorable tribute to my mom that I will forever cherish and be grateful for. Justin and Mandy were not just the DJ at our wedding, they are truly lifelong friends that Contributed beyond measure making our special a dream come true.
    Ashleigh Married on 10/21/2017
    Justin was an all-star! He made the planning process up to the wedding so easy and he DEFINITELY knows how to keep a party going. My husband and I, as well as all of our friends and family, had such a wonderful time dancing and his uplighting was the perfect finishing touch to the venue/decor. He also kept the evening flowing smoothly despite some delays (mostly because of me- oops). I would 100% recommend Justin for any DJ/emcee services that you might need!
    Morgan Married on 09/30/2017
    Justin was AWESOME to work with. We could tell from the very beginning that he knew what he was doing which was a huge relief to us. We weren't too picky with our wedding so we kind of let Justin take it into his hands and I wouldn't have had it any other way. It was a big stress reliever to have him keeping time during our reception and make sure everything ran smoothly. I don't think there was a single song that the dance floor was empty everyone had a great time. I would most definitely recommend Justin to the next bride & groom!
    Rob Married on 09/09/2017
    I can't thank Justin enough for his help for our wedding. I contacted him due to the reviews I saw online for him. Living 8 hours away from where you are getting married can be a little intimidating but that's why I had to rely on reviews. I hadn't even met Justin until 10 mins before the ceremony. He was extremely professional! The timing throughout the whole event was perfect! He kept everyone on the dance floor all night and played all the songs we requested! We had him do the music for the ceremony, reception and the uplighting. People are still talking about our wedding a month after and Justin definitely has a big part in that!! Thanks again for everything!

Darling Wedding Productions's reply:

Thanks Rob--Rob's a standup guy...except his love of New England sports teams!
    Kim Married on 06/17/2017
    Justin went above and beyond every expectation I had for a DJ. His customer service is over the top, from beginning to end. So professional and fun. The photo booth was a big hit at our wedding. I can't thank him enough for such a wonderful experience!!
    Tyanda Married on 05/20/2017
    Justin made our vow renewal like it was our first time getting married. He really took the burden off of me. The last few days before the wedding I didn't know if I was coming or going. He kept us especially me on track and balance. Justin went above the call of duty. And I recommend his company to all. Great personality and friend. Much love to you Mr. Darling you made our day as you said Epic.