cake art Reviews

cake art 2
  • Takeshia

Takeshia · Getting married on 11/30/2019

Delicious cake!

The cake tasting was amazing and the prices are very reasonable.

Sent on 02/10/2019

Josie · Married on 05/11/2019

The Perfect Cake

Our wedding cake was beautiful and delicious! We were thrilled with the design as it complimented our decor perfectly!

Sent on 05/14/2019
    cake art 3

cake art's reply:

Congratulations!! Thank you Josie we are so happy to have been a small part of your big day and we loved making your beautiful cake!!
  • F

Fay · Married on 09/16/2018

Excellent quality and Service from Susan Patt of Cake Art, Salisbury MD. My daughter had gotten married in September. She had a bride and groom cake and the rest were cupcakes. Everything was absolutely gorgeous and they all looked like works of art. The guests of the wedding were commenting on how beautiful and how delicious the cupcakes were. All the flavors were great, especially the Espresso.
    We all definitely recommend Cake Art for any event.

Sent on 10/04/2018

Samantha · Married on 09/08/2018

Cake Art did a fantastic job on our wedding cake! It was exactly what we wanted on the outside and tasted so delicious on the inside! They worked closely with our florist to add real flowers to our cake. We chose pink champagne with a butter cream icing. It was perfect! Thank you for making our day extra sweet!

Sent on 09/20/2018
    cake art 4

Deb · Married on 09/08/2018

The cake was made just as my daughter requested for her wedding. We had a lot of people say how good it was too! Would definitely recommend Cake Art. Instead of having to freeze the cake, the happy couple gets a free cake on their one year anniversary. Now that’s the icing on the cake!

Sent on 09/25/2018

cake art's reply:

Thank you Deb, It was such a pleasure working with you and your family. We look forward to making more cakes for you!!

Rachel · Married on 07/14/2018

Cake Art was the best decision we made for our wedding. Susan was so easy to work with and was willing to meet any and all of our requests. We requested a Smith Island Wedding Cake and there was not a single piece of cake left at our wedding- that speaks for itself! Our guests cannot stop talking about how amazing the cake was! Not only was it delicious, but it was gorgeous. You cannot go wrong with selecting Cake Art for your wedding!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Shannon · Married on 10/29/2016

My whole experience with Susan was phenomenal . My cake looked and tasted amazing. So rich and moist even 2 days later and not wrapped properly lol .thank you so much. You are awesome .

Sent on 11/01/2016

Cake was delicious, service was great. Make sure you keep your payment confirmations, mine kept getting "lost"

Sent on 10/17/2016
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 09/24/2016

Love the experience and the customer service. Also the cake was awesome and everyone enjoyed it.

Sent on 10/02/2016

cake art's reply:

Thank you, we appreciate you and love creating beautiful cakes for each wedding and occasion. We thank you for taking the time to leave us this fabulous review.

Shakiyla · Married on 07/16/2016

Cake Art made the wedding cake of my dreams. No one else was able to see my vision but cake art! I cried tears of joy because I knew my wedding cake was a challenge but they did everything right. It was a huge part of my perfect day!! Thank you cake art

Sent on 10/19/2016

cake art's reply:

We are so so happy to hear how much you loved your cake. We loved making your vision a reality. Thank you so much!

Debra · Married on 06/12/2016

Pretty much the only thing I had an opinion about for my wedding was the sweet's table. Susan exceeded my dreams. The cupcakes were delicious and beautiful. There was pink and gray and glitter and pearls, she captured my every wish. I didn't think anything could rival my love of a cupcake and then there were the sugar cookies. Although I didn't make specific requests I did choose my flavors at the tasting and we discussed my likes and looked at some photos from that meeting she presented me with perfection! It was truly Cake Art! Thank you xoxo

Sent on 06/20/2016

Cristina · Married on 06/03/2016

Cake Art was the only bakery willing to accommodate my severe dairy allergy to create the wedding cake of our dreams. Susan is fantastic to work with and our cake was not only beautiful, but absolutely delicious. Our guests are still raving about how wonderful it was. We had a three-tiered champagne cake, 2 layers filled with raspberry and 1 layer filled with orange crème. Spectacular!!

Sent on 07/25/2016

cake art's reply:

Thank you Cristina, It was a pleasure working with you and your family. I look forward to seeing you again for your 1 year anniversary cake.

Jamie · Married on 05/07/2016

I loved working with Susan at Cake Art. She made our cake based on a Pinterest picture, and it turned out gorgeous. We got so many compliments on it! She was a breeze to work with and they offer a complimentary cake topper for the 1 year anniversary! Can't wait to eat it again!

Sent on 08/11/2016

Joyce · event on 04/27/2016

Cake Art - what a wonderful company to work with. I presented a challenge to the owner and she exceeded my expectations. One of our friends had a birthday party scheduled during the week of the Poodle Specialty Show in Salisbury MD. I called Cake Art to see if they could fashion a cake with a poodle on it. What we received was spectacular. The cake and filling was divine. I am hoping the Poodle specialty will return to Salisbury in the future and we will certainly have Cake Art do this again. The owner is superior and her attention to detail is an art in itself. If I didn't live so far away, Cake Art would be the only baker I would order from. Thank you Thank you Thank you This was a Win Win situation all around.

Sent on 05/27/2016

My husband and I have always loved Cake Art's cupcakes, so choosing our wedding cake characteristics was a bit of a challenge. He was all about the frosting and I was all about the flavor. After the delicious cake tasting several months before our wedding, we finally decided on a cake that included both frosted and naked tiers. It was a dream! Susan was flexible with our initial indecisiveness, and the final product was better than I could have hoped for!

Sent on 12/01/2015

Paige · Married on 07/25/2015

Susan of Cake Art is amazing to work with. She is so funny and helpful! We had such a good time at our tasting with her. Her cakes are to die for! She has so many flavor options its hard to choose just a few. The cake turned out exactly as she'd drawn it up and was so delicious! About a week before the wedding we had to bump up the size to accommodate a larger guest list and it was so easy to do and she assured me it would be great. I would definitely recommend her bakery!

Sent on 07/26/2015

cake art's reply:

Thank you Paige, It was a pleasure working with you and we are so happy you were so happy with your cake. See you for your anniversary.

Cindy · Married on 06/20/2015

I took her a picture from Pinterest of the cake I wanted she got it exactly as I wanted. It was beautiful and tasted awesome! Love this place.

Sent on 12/12/2015

Laura · Married on 06/13/2015

Everything was perfect. Cake was exactly what I asked for and absolutely delicious!

Sent on 07/06/2015

Donna · Married on 05/16/2015

Susan was awesome and had great ideas on flavor combinations. It was the best cake I have ever tasted, it was very moist and the icing was awesome. My cake turned out beautiful and even the guest commented on how good the cake tasted and how well put together it was. I would very highly recommend Cake Art to anyone and everyone I talk to. It was such and easy experience and smooth planning process. If you want a beautifully made cake that taste beyond amazing and for a decent price then definitely go with Cake Art. I will definitely use them again in the future for any occasion.

Sent on 05/26/2015

cake art's reply:

Thank you Donna! We loved the cake you designed with us, it was just gorgeous! We were so happy to be a part of your special day.

Jennifer · Married on 05/02/2015

Susan is a brilliant artist and the price of her work is on point. You won't be disappointed. She worked well with our vision and exceeded our expectations!

Sent on 05/05/2015

Kimberly · Married on 11/01/2014

Hands down, best cake ever! Susan and her staff are awesome!

Sent on 05/28/2015

Samantha · Married on 10/25/2014

Susan from Cake Art is so fun and easy to work with! We designed our cake 8 months before the wedding and I literally didn't have to do anything else until the wedding day where I got to devour the deliciousness. It was one big thing off my plate that was no stress at all! I highly recommend Cake Art for your wedding day! Your stress-free mind and tastebuds will be happy :)

Sent on 11/18/2014

cake art's reply:

Thank you so much Samantha. You were so wonderful to work with and your cake decisions were classic and elegant. It was a pleasure making your cake.

Sharon · Married on 09/28/2014

I highly recommend Susan Patt at Cake Art. Our wedding cake was not only beautiful but delicious and moist. She exceeded our expectations! Choose Cake Art for any of your bakery needs!

Sent on 10/26/2014

cake art's reply:

Thank you Sharon. We were so happy to be part of your special day. We look forward to seeing you for your next event.

Courtney · Married on 09/20/2014

Cake Art and Susan Patt are awesome. Susan made our cake tasting so much fun. She was able to design a perfect cake even though we walked in with no idea what we wanted! We ended up walking out of there with not 1, not 2, but 3 cakes!!! (a wedding cake, a groom's cake, and a rehearsal dinner cake.)
    Not only do these cakes look amazing, but WOW, they are DELICIOUS. Our guests were commenting about the taste during our rehearsal dinner, at our reception, and still 5 days later people are still telling me how amazing they tasted!
    I highly recommend Cake Art!

Sent on 09/25/2014

Thank you Courtney.
    We had a great time working with you and your family. We are so glad that you were so happy with your cakes and look forward to seeing you again soon. Congratulations!

Tina · Married on 09/20/2014

Our cake was not only beautiful, it was very delicious. So tasty in fact that my son had to give me his piece, because everyone had eaten it all by the time I got around to it.

We had a color change request, and there was no problem with that, so that was also appreciated.

The wedding was in Chincoteague and we came from Northern Delaware, so coordinating everything was a little tedious. However Susan was very helpful with many suggestions, so it was very simple for us.

We would definitely recommend this bakery anytime!

Sent on 10/08/2014

cake art's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you and we're so happy you loved the cake.