Sunshine Shop Reviews

8 | Dayville, CT

8 Reviews for Sunshine Shop

1 User photo

Andrea · Married on 06/17/2017

The Sunshine Shop did an amazing job for my August wedding flowers. I honestly cannot thank them enough for what they created for my wedding day flowers. Betty was patient throughout the process and worked with me to provide arrangements that were exactly what I wanted. She added on a few things that I decided I wanted last minute without hesitation. She was kind and understanding. Betty and Sam brought to life all I ever dreamed of and I can’t wait to go back to them whenever I need flowers again.

Sent on 08/15/2018

Ashley · Married on 06/10/2017

Friendly staff and very affordable! My wedding flowers were perfect!

Sent on 06/21/2017

Jennifer · Married on 07/29/2016

BEST flower shop service you could ask for. The Sunshine Shop was the florist I used for my wedding in July and not only were the flowers absolutely gorgeous- they were hand delivered to my house, and our church saving us time and running around. The florist was able to give us a great deal AND she was meticulous- she even worked my moms dress into my bouquet wrap. LOVED THEM!

Sent on 09/13/2016

Jo Ann · Married on 07/09/2016

Betty was awesome. The quality for the money was great and Betty catered to us to make sure our flowers were beautiful. Our guests thought the flowers were gorgeous. I would always use the Sunshine Shop for our floral needs. They are wonderful to work with.

Sent on 07/12/2016

Megan · Married on 09/26/2014

Gorgeous flowers for our wedding! Easy to work with, prices were excellent and flowers were more beautiful than we could have imagined. Betty even made Indian garlands for our mixed ceremony and although never having done this before, she created beautiful work.

Sent on 10/04/2014

Amy · Married on 05/24/2014

Betty is such a warm and wonderful person to work with. With her lovely flowers, she made our wedding come alive. Betty accommodated last minute changes stating, "Every bride should get what she wants." We are so fortunate to have had Betty and the gals at the Sunshine Shop to do our wedding.

Sent on 05/28/2014

Melissa · Married on 10/06/2012

I really enjoyed working with Betty, she is a true artist. I showed her some inspiration pictures of how I envisioned my flowers and she did exactly that, only better. Our consultation was so much fun, it was a great exchange of creative ideas! I felt that I was pretty well informed on what was in season when I went to meet with her, but she introduced me to a few additional options that really enhanced the overall look of my wedding. She respected my vision and brought consistency to all aspects of my floral details. There was cohesion between the bouquets, corsages and reception flowers that married by look together. Her attention to detail is superb and she has a wonderful calm presence that will make any bride feel at ease. I can't say enough wonderful things about the service I received.

Sent on 10/11/2012

The Sunshine Shop was a wonderful choice for our flowers. I really wanted white roses, and we were able to purchase bouquets and boutineers for a wedding party of 16, two floral arrangements for the front of the church, 6 carnation boutineers and my bouquet for under $500. The Sunshine Shop was very helpful and professional. They made sure I had everything I needed. The staff is very friendly and accomidating. The delivery charge is also very reasonable.

Sent on 10/17/2012