500 Main Street Unit 4, Deep River, CT 06417 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Ashleigh's Garden

Ashleigh's Garden is a small florist nestled in beautiful Deep River, Connecticut. We are first and foremost a full service florist highlighting English Garden design with over 20 years of wedding experience.

Don't miss the rest of the shop where we boast over 14 different greeting card lines, a beautiful selection of jewelry, lots of fun and collectible antiques and vintage goodies, and an ever-changing collection of gifts.

Follow Ashleigh's Garden on

Ashleigh's Garden 1
Ashleigh's Garden 2
Ashleigh's Garden 3

Melissa · Married on 06/09/2018

So far in the planning process, they are very responsive and easy to work with

Rebecca · Married on 01/20/2018

At first I thought I wanted to take care of all the florals on my own (to save money) but I quickly realized it would be a lot better to hire a professional. We went with Ashleigh's Garden because it came recommended by a friend and was a preferred vendor at our venue. I only had a vague idea of what I wanted, so Allison designed all my bouquets, boutonnieres and centerpieces. They were amazing for our winter wedding!

Ashleigh's Garden 4
    Ashleigh's Garden 5
    Ashleigh's Garden 6

Laura · Married on 07/15/2017

Ashleigh's Garden did the flowers for my wedding this past weekend at Water's Edge. The flowers for our ceremony and reception were absolutely perfect, and exactly what I was looking for...and more. The rose petal arrangement down the aisle was so perfect and romantic. Allison was a pleasure to work with throughout this entire process. I would highly recommend Ashleigh's Garden for your wedding!

Ashleigh's Garden FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 76.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 55.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 110.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 2,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Real Weddings

• Creative cakes By Donna
    Creative cakes By Donna Wedding Cakes

Creative Cakes by Donna has been in business for the past 27 years. During all these years we have dealt with many great professionals in the industry. Allison at Ashleigh's Garden has to be one of our top choices for flowers. Her professionalism, warmth, and floral designs are stunning and far surpass the average. We love working with her and when we do, everything for the wedding coordinates and looks spectacular! As we all know, "It's all in the details" I would highly recommend her to everyone!

• 500 Main Street, Unit 4 Deep River, CT 06417 See on map