Ashleigh's Garden

Deep River, CT View map

$2,300 Typical Price

Ashleigh’s Garden is a small florist nestled in beautiful Deep River, Connecticut. We are first and foremost a full service florist highlighting English Garden design with over 20 years of wedding experience.

Don’t miss the rest of the shop where we boast over 14 different greeting card lines, a beautiful selection of jewelry, lots of fun and collectible antiques and vintage goodies, and an ever-changing collection of gifts.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$100

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$76

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$12

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$55

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$110

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,300

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Jillian
    Jillian M. Married on 06/19/2021

Beautiful Unique Florals!

I got married at The Riverhouse 6/19/21 and Ashleigh's Garden was my florist and I couldn't have picked a better floral team. I have been a wedding planner for years and floral/design was incredibly important to me and I had very high standards for design. I also wanted a more unique floral design (slightly darker, moodier) and Karen and her team delivered more than I could imagine! I met with Karen and was able to hare a few photos of inspiration- she took it and ran with it and everything was exactly as I envisioned when I couldn't even articulate it myself. I had 3 types of centerpieces and Karen designed the room so they all flowed together well. Karen was great with responding and sharing her opinions and details of what she was going to do!
  • Sarah
    Sarah C. Married on 08/24/2019

Fantastic!!

I would highly recommend working with Ashleigh’s garden. Allison was great to work with and provided really great suggestions while being practical about what we really needed. Provided really great suggestions for the center pieces. They really thought of everything and incorporated our thoughts and ideas into everything.
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea B. Married on 06/15/2019

Absolute perfection!

Our wedding flowers were absolutely perfect and so much better than I ever could have anticipated. We told Allison the vibe of our wedding and made broad requests for what we wanted the flowers to look like (gardeny was sort of the extent of my explanation) and WOW did she "get" it. Her understanding and implementation of my ill-explained aesthetic made our photos, cocktail hour, and reception so special. For the first time in the history of weddings, our guests even asked to bring our centerpieces home (no begging or games necessary)!! She also made the worlds cutest flower collar for my bridesdoggy harper :) My bouquet lasted over a week after the wedding, which is unheard of especially in my house (I have a black thumb). LOVE LOVE LOVE Ashleighs Garden and Allison and the wonderful things she does for animals in need.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

35 photos · 01/12/2020
  • Andrew & Jessica
    26 photos · 07/03/2016

Creative cakes By Donna Creative cakes By Donna Wedding Cakes

Creative Cakes by Donna has been in business for the past 27 years. During all these years we have dealt with many great professionals in the industry. Allison at Ashleigh's Garden has to be one of our top choices for flowers. Her professionalism, warmth, and floral designs are stunning and far surpass the average. We love working with her and when we do, everything for the wedding coordinates and looks spectacular! As we all know, "It's all in the details" I would highly recommend her to everyone!

500 Main Street Unit 4, Unit 4 Deep River, CT, 06417
Location of (Ashleigh's Garden)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding