Ashleigh's Garden Reviews

41 | Deep River, CT

41 Reviews for Ashleigh's Garden

41 Ashleigh's Garden Reviews

Melissa · Married on 06/09/2018

So far in the planning process, they are very responsive and easy to work with

Rebecca · Married on 01/20/2018

At first I thought I wanted to take care of all the florals on my own (to save money) but I quickly realized it would be a lot better to hire a professional. We went with Ashleigh's Garden because it came recommended by a friend and was a preferred vendor at our venue. I only had a vague idea of what I wanted, so Allison designed all my bouquets, boutonnieres and centerpieces. They were amazing for our winter wedding!

Ashleigh's Garden 1
    Ashleigh's Garden 2
    Ashleigh's Garden 3

Laura · Married on 07/15/2017

Ashleigh's Garden did the flowers for my wedding this past weekend at Water's Edge. The flowers for our ceremony and reception were absolutely perfect, and exactly what I was looking for...and more. The rose petal arrangement down the aisle was so perfect and romantic. Allison was a pleasure to work with throughout this entire process. I would highly recommend Ashleigh's Garden for your wedding!

Sara · Married on 06/17/2017

Allison and her team are so caring and genuine. Left everything in their hands and they delivered incredibly beautiful succulent terrariums that wow'ed our guests. Love all their dedication and extreme high quality in everything they do!

Kara · Married on 06/17/2017

Allison and her team at Ashleigh’s garden were so great to work with for our wedding. After our first meeting with her, we knew she was going to do a great job for our wedding. Flowers were really important to us and we had a pretty detailed plan of what we wanted for the wedding and she was able to give us suggestions and recommendations on how to make it even better. She had samples in her shop of some of the flowers we wanted which helped us to visualize for the wedding day. When we actually did see the flowers on the wedding day our breaths were taken away. It was exactly how we had pictured it; everything was so beautiful from the bouquets, bouts and flower crown, to the table arrangements, they really hit it out of the park! Allison’s shop is also home to many animals and as animal lovers that really sold us! We would highly recommend Allison to any future bride and groom!
    -Kara & Devon

Elizabeth · Married on 06/02/2017

Allison is truly amazing! Her work is absolutely gorgeous and she is so kind. The flowers were simply stunning and I received so many compliments on them. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a florist in that area. She also has an incredible animal sanctuary in her store.

Stacey · Married on 11/18/2016

Ashleigh's Garden is amazing, and Allison is a rock star florist. She always had my best interest in mind throughout the planning process, recommending things that were within my budget and never trying to sell me something more. At an economical budget, she took my vision and made it even better. I couldn't believe it when I walked into our reception hall for the first time - I felt like I was in a dream! If you can use Ashleigh's Garden for your floral needs, definitely do. Not to mention that she supports many, many rescue animals through her work -- it's a cause worth contributing to!

Sarah · Married on 11/12/2016

I can't say enough about how wonderful Allison and her team are. My wedding flowers were beautiful, better than I imagined. She was responsive to emails, and never tried to up-sell me. She made staying within my budget a priority. I am a huge animal lover, and loved that our meetings were next to rescued birds and cats :)

Lauren · Married on 10/14/2016

Ashleigh's Garden went above and beyond for our wedding. When I walked into the venue, I was shocked how amazing the flower arrangements looked along with the bouquets. Allison did an amazing job putting everything together and we couldn't have asked for a better florist. Anytime we had a questions we never had a problem getting a response. Very professional and also pet friendly! Which we thought was a great touch since we love dogs! We would highly recommend Ashleigh's Garden for any type of event!

• Mara

Mara · Married on 10/08/2016

Allison was wonderful to work with. She was prompt in meeting with us and spent time to understand our vision. We got a test centerpiece and the colors were a bit off. I emailed her and sent a couple more pictures and she was flexible and understanding. I also threw her another curve ball when my mom's hydrangea bush mysteriously bloomed one single bloom the week before the wedding. I called and asked if it could be incorporated into my bouquet and Allison was very accommodating and so excited that I could have that sentiment for the big day (even though it was 2 days before the wedding!). The flowers the day of were perfect!!

Kristyn · Married on 09/10/2016

Ashleigh's Garden provided the flowers for my wedding on September 10, 2016, and I couldn't be happier with how they turned out. Allison and her staff were a pleasure to work with from beginning to end. I met with Allison for the first time almost a year prior to my wedding. I told her my vision, and she really took it to the next level while still staying with the whole "vibe" of my wedding and within my budget. She was also very honest, encouraging me at times that "less was more" and not to spend more money if I didn't have to, which I really appreciated. Together, we came up with a beautiful combination of flowers which Ashleigh's Garden executed perfectly for the day of the wedding. I would highly recommend Ashleigh's Garden to any Connecticut bride! If you have a vision, they can make it a reality!

Anastasia · Married on 08/27/2016

I loved working with Allison and was extremely impressed with the beautiful flowers at our wedding! When I first met with Allison, she provided great suggestions on what I was looking for all while staying within budget. Her flowers are absolutely beautiful and full and went above my expectations. She was very easy to work with and made sure that I was happy with everything every step of the way. Thank you Allison and everyone at Ashleigh's Garden!

Kelly · Married on 08/05/2016

First and foremost what impressed me is the time that Allison, the owner, takes to meet with the bride and groom to get a feel of who they are and what their likes/dislikes are. Planning your flowers can be overwhelming as there are so many flowers and styles to choose from. Allison created the most beautiful arrangements and bouquets for my daughter's wedding in August which was held at the Pondhouse in West Hartford. My daughter wanted to do something different then your typical floral arrangement on each table. The Pondhouse is what I would describe as rustic chic. Allison came up with a great idea of individual bottles on each table - I believe it was 5-7 bottles per table depending on the size of the bottles. She could provide the bottles or we could get our own. We decided to see if we could find enough bottles at antique shops. We collected antique bottles from all over so they were all different. It was fun but a lot of work to find so many bottles but worth it. Allison and her staff created the stunning centerpieces using bottles in all different shapes and sizes with gorgeous flowers - they fit the room perfectly - were in no way overpowering like some centerpieces can be. She even gave us the idea to give the bottles to the guests for their favor - she made a beautiful tags with the guests names on them that were tied to each bottle. She also created the most beautiful design of rose petals on the aisle that matched the bridal bouquets. We received a lot of compliments from our guests on the bridal parties bouquets and the centerpieces. People were thrilled when they realized that they could take the bottles home with them! You will not be disappointed if you use Ashleigh's Garden for your wedding.

Sarah · Married on 09/19/2015

Our quality of flower was unlike anything I'd seen before!

Elizabeth · Married on 07/25/2015

Allison and her team were so easy to work with and did an amazing job. I was really looking for a florist who would work with me to advise me on what flowers and arrangements would give the best bang-for-the-buck, and Ashleigh's garden was so helpful with that. I didn't have to worry about a thing, everything was beautiful - and lasted so long! The arrangements were still beautiful a week after the wedding.

Gabriela · Married on 05/16/2015

Beautiful arrangements, they understood perfectly what we wanted. Delivery on time and flexible. After the wedding they pick up everything and donated the center pieces as we asked, it was beautiful. Huge hearts and great taste.

Allison at Ashleigh's Garden was everything you could ask for in a florist and more! She totally "got" my vision and went out of her way to make everything come out the way I wanted it. She lent me two vintage typewriters from her daughter's collection for our welcome table, set up all the old books I brought from work to use as our centerpieces (I'm a librarian), and the bouquets - oh my gosh, the bouquets! They were beyond belief!!

Kerry · Married on 08/31/2014

All I have to say is WOW. Allison's work is beyond stunning. She goes above and beyond for her brides and grooms. My bouquet was the prettiest one I have ever seen. She did our center piece flowers, ceremony isle petals and favors as well. She has a real eye for true elegance. I am really going to miss seeing her work and hearing her humor. I will be sure to drop in their shop bc they have such great gifts and cards and the animals are so impressive. I cannot thank Allison and Karen enough for their lovely work and making our day extra special. I will forever think of you when I see dusty millers. xoxo

Diana · Married on 07/26/2014

Alison does the very best work in our part of the State and everyone knows it!

• User4203990 · 2+ years ago

Ashleigh's did a beautiful job on the silk flowers for my niece's wedding.

Erica Mae · Married on 06/13/2014

They are an all green florist, they rescue all kinds of animals, and of course flowers! They are amazing people, I personally dealt with Allison, shes amazing! I would definitely use them again!

Samantha · Married on 05/17/2014

We used Ashleigh's garden after I met with the owner, Allison. She was so great! Hilarious and she really got what I wanted. They specialize in "garden" style flowers and I was really very flexible. I knew some colors I wanted, a few specific types and the overall feel and Allison ran with it. The flowers were UNBELIEVABLE. STUNNING! The moment they arrived everyone (including my photographer, wedding coordinator etc) agreed that they were some of the most beautiful flowers they had ever seen. They also helped me to get plants I needed for the centerpieces I was putting together and Allison was great at making suggestions. If you choose Ashleigh's garden looking for romantic, garden style and are willing to let them take artistic freedom you will NOT be disappointed.

Allie and Mike · Married on 08/17/2013

Everyone at Ashleigh's Garden were wonderful! The flowers looked absolutely beautiful! They did a wonderful job hanging our paper lanterns up outside for the ceremony. They were all professional and did everything in their power to save you time and money. They provided several ideas for our beach themed wedding! Thank you again! I would highly recommend Ashleigh's Garden!

THE BEST OF THE BEST!!!! Oh. My. Goodness. Alison from Ashleigh's Garden is not only the most artistic, creative, kind, reasonable, brilliant person you will ever meet - she also makes PHENOMENAL floral creations. I think her work was my favorite part of my wedding. I feel weird saying this but it makes an impact... I did not have a budget for my wedding, and I got quotes ranging from 10k to 2k from various florists. Alison was 3k and by far the BEST choice, way better then any of the others. She listened, her flowers were fresh, she was creative, professional, kind!!!! Oh I just cannot recommend her enough! She even let me come to the farm and pick some of the flowers with her!!! If she is available for your date you are CRAZY not to take her. Her prices are beyond reasonable and she is such a good person that it feels good to support her. Not to mention you will have he most beautiful flowers in the world! Ugh, I wish I was getting married again just so could have another reason to work with her! :)

Mary · Married on 07/12/2013

Allison did such a great job at Ashleigh's Garden! Our flowers were gorgeous and we couldn't have been more pleased!