Summit Hills Florist Reviews

3.8 out of 5 rating
    Kimberly Married on 11/06/2016
    5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    First off, congratulations on your engagement! This process you're about to jump in head first could get intense if you hire the wrong people. Yes, I said it was my pleasure, during our meetings, if in the future she could use me as a reference. I have only promised 3 businesses that I'd be happy to write them a review or be a reference- because they were that good. One in which was Karen! The other two were an oral surgeon and a hair stylist (not for the wedding, for color). So, let me know if you need them too lol

She was WONDERFUL and most of all patient with me. I'm not sure if she told you anything about me, but my (now) husband and I were very picky and had a strict budget. I was picky solely on the flowers and the wedding dress. Everything else I could have almost cared less about, almost- key word. Karen was truly one of the most sweetest professionals in the business. I was actually working with a different florist in the area and she wasn't getting me and the vision I had and unfortunately she was having family problems and just... no good for the event- you don't need another thing to stress about.

After speaking with Karen and going over many different bouquet ideas and center pieces, never once did she have an attitude or did she try to tell me what looks good unless I asked for her expertise. That's so important that they hear what you're saying and allow you to paint the picture and she just pulls the flowers with a few suggestions to keep you in your price range while still having your "perfect vision".

We had a budget of $2,300 and I wanted whimsical-like wildflower bouquets and centerpieces in pastel and fall colors with a lot of greens. Best thing to do with Karen is be as specific as possible! She loves and it makes both of your jobs must easier. She was wonderful and you'll be so pleased with the ending result! <3 THANK YOU KAREN!
  • User1267514 2+ years ago
    5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Summit Hills Florist did an amazing job on our flowers for our wedding! Karen was extremely patient and helpful towards such a difficult process. She really spent her time to make sure that the flowers were exactly what I wanted. She also was very forgiving when I wanted to make some changes to the bouquets. Summit Hills Florist also set up our centerpieces at our venue. The flowers ended up looking better then I could have ever imagined! The flowers really helped to make our day even beautiful. I truly recommend Summit Hills Florist to any bride who is looking for a fair priced florist who really cares about your floral vision.
    Pamela Married on 10/11/2014
    4.9 out of 5 rating
      4.5 out of 5 rating
    Karen was so helpful and professional throughout the whole process. She also helped us with ways to cut prices. My centerpieces and church flowers were just beautiful. I will definitely use her again.

Pam T

4.3 out of 5 rating
      3.0 out of 5 rating
      3.5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Karen is great. We had her do the flowers for our wedding and the bouquets were spectacular! I mean breathtaking ! Her work is incredible and her attention to detail was amazing. She made me cry when she brought me my bridal bouquets. Now the price ... Personally I think she undersells her quality of work, it is above and beyond.
    Jessica Married on 12/29/2012
    3.8 out of 5 rating
      3.5 out of 5 rating
      1.5 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating
    I used Summit Hills Florist for my bouquets and centerpieces. The owner Karen is very nice and quick to respond. Everything looked beautiful and I was thrilled with how they came out. However, they forgot my throw-away bouquet for the bouquet toss and after speaking to other brides, I've realized their prices were very high.
    Janice R. Married on 10/02/2018
    1 out of 5 rating

Stay Far Away!

Do yourself a favor and read the reviews on Yelp before even considering this "florist." A rude, condescending owner who takes zero pride or accountability in her work. I had to use her for something besides a wedding and like most of the other reviews, regretted that decision. You do not want this woman in control of ensuring that flowers on your wedding day are either delivered on time or aren't dead. She shouldn't be allowed to pick a dandelion.