East Brunswick, NJ 08816 Map · Phone number

About Perfect Petals by Peg

Embrace the simplicity of having your wedding floral desires met to perfection. By entrusting your important day to Perfect Petals by Peg, be assured that every detail is addressed on our quest to maintain extraordinary quality and service.

Follow Perfect Petals by Peg on

revision14
shutterstock15219256

25 Reviews for Perfect Petals by Peg

Suzann · Married on 06/25/2016

Peg was amazing to work with! from the minute I met her I felt like I knew her forever. She brought all of my ideas to life. My bridal bouquet was exactly like the picture I gave her. My bridesmaid bouquets were all exactly how I pictured. The flowers and colors were stunning. Peg and her assistant Justine came to my house the week of the wedding to decorate my staircase and outside railings. They did a wonderful job. Not only did Peg go to the church to deliver flowers and decorate the alter but she came to my house on the morning of my wedding day to personally deliver my bouquet and my bridesmaid bouquets.
    The flower centerpieces for the reception tables were stunning and again were exactly what we discussed. Overall, Peg and staff went above and beyond to make sure my day was perfect.. and it was beyond what I expected. I highly recommend Perfect Petals by Peg for any event!

Sent on 10/19/2016

Jhoanna · Married on 10/10/2015

After our first meeting with Peg, we knew our search for a florist was complete. We brought Peg some photos to share of different arrangements and color schemes and she was so enthusiastic and excited to share our day with us. Peg knew all of the flowers by name and we immediately knew we were in good hands. Peg and her assistant Justine worked with our budget, had a flexible payment schedule, and gave us lots of options to ensure we were completely satisfied with our floral selections. On the day of the wedding, Peg and Justine were prompt and presented all of the bouquets and boutonnieres to our bridal suite- I was even keeled the whole morning, until I saw the arrangements I began to tear. Peg and Justine absolutely exceeded my expectations and blew my pinterest board out of the water! My bridal bouquet and the bridesmaids bouquets were better than anything I could have dreamed of! The day only got better when I saw the arrangements set up in the reception room. I was AMAZED and so incredibly happy! The company name is Perfect Petals by Peg for a reason! I would recommend PPP to friends and family in a heartbeat!

Sent on 10/19/2015

maria · Married on 03/06/2015

Peg is super sweet and does amazing work. My flowers for my wedding were beautiful ! I still have bouquet over a week later!

Sent on 03/17/2015

Perfect Petals by Peg FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

• Lindsey's Photography
    Lindsey's Photography Wedding Photographers

I don't even know where to begin when endorsing Peg. As a photographer, I can say that her arrangements are a joy to photograph. I see floral arrangements every weekend and Peg's stand out as unique and beautiful above all others. She is not just a florist, but a floral artist. She accommodates heirlooms, photographs, and artistic ideas from her clients when creating a bridal bouquet. I wouldn't think you could possibly expect this much from a florist, but now you can.

• East Brunswick, 08816 See on map