studio CAPTURE Reviews

38 | Houston, TX

38 Reviews for studio CAPTURE

mary · Married on 08/13/2011

David and Nathan are great to work with!! Everyone loved working with them and just added to the wedding. Amazing pics!! Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/20/2011

Kathleen · Married on 08/13/2011

We loved studio CAPTURE! The photographers were so patient and warm. We really enjoyed working with them! My husband and I had a great time looking through all of the pictures when we returned from our honeymoon. They captured every moment, emotion, and detail. We truly loved having them be apart of our wedding!

Sent on 11/27/2011

Melissa · Married on 02/12/2011

AMAZING!!! That's all I can say!!! I actually heard about Studio Capture from a friend who is a photographer that attended a wedding that Studio Capture did and he couldn't stop talking about how talented these guys were. At that point we had just gotten engaged, so I thought it was maybe a sign (since there are like 900000 photographers in Houston -- how am I going to choose!). We met with Nathan, total sweetheart and super knowledgeable. From looking at their blog to see their work and meeting Nathan, we were hooked (we also asked that Nathan be our second photographer). We signed our contract that day and it's been such a pleasure ever since. David was our photographer and is amazing. He is so funny and really gets you to relax and just have a great time. They showed up for the wedding (looking like federal agents in all black suits and ear pieces -- LOVED IT) I didn't even notice them (they were doing room shots, detail shots, getting ready shots, etc) and were not all in your face. During the ceremony they were NEVER a distraction (that is MY PET PEEVE during weddings) and were working nonstop all day. I kept running over to them telling them PLEASE eat -- because they worked their tails off all night. My guests were so impressed with their level of class as well as knowing there were some great pictures taken. A friend of ours was so impressed during my bridal portraits (she attended with me) and the wedding they have booked them for their wedding as well! Overall, great turnaround on any communication (be it phone calls or emails), super professional, and just some all around GREAT guys. Thanks David and Nathan!!!

Sent on 03/08/2011

Beckie · Married on 07/03/2010

Couldn't be happier!!!!! It was SO easy to work with all the folks at Studio Capture and the pictures are STUNNING.

Sent on 07/30/2010

Jennifer · Married on 05/30/2010

The StudioCapture team provided some of the most amazing wedding photographs we have ever seen. They were always available and helpful throughout the process and wedding day. We got an amazing deal. On top of that, our photographers were relaxed and there to work hard but to enjoy and have a good time. They made the whole day more enjoyable. There is no need to look anywhere else for wedding photography.

Sent on 06/30/2010

Katie · Married on 03/27/2010

We absolutely LOVED having studioCAPTURE as part of our wedding day! It all started with many emails & phone calls with Nathan, the studio manager. He was very helpful in answering my questions. When we went to meet with them prior to booking, we knew that we wanted to go with studioCAPTURE. Regardless, no one was ever pushy. We loved our engagement session- and it was nice to have the same photographer that we would have on our wedding day. A few days before the wedding we reviewed the plan for the day and I felt confident. I think that David worked harder than any other vendor that we hired for our wedding. He was so unobtrusive that my husband and I spent the honeymoon wondering if David had just left during the reception, because we didn't remember seeing him. It wasn't until we started looking through all of our friends' pictures that we realized he was all over the place! He helped work in some improptu and very large family shots which made my inlaws very happy. I cannot say enough wonderful things about studioCAPTURE and David!

Sent on 04/13/2010

Neely · Married on 02/13/2010

The best decision that I made about getting married, besides choosing my husband was using James Tongol photogpahy and the Studio Capture team. After the wedding was over all you have really are the memories and the photography. I cannot say enough how grateful I am that I found them. They will tell your story in such a way that it is really magical. The photography is brilliant and talented.

Sent on 03/25/2010

Richa · Married on 11/28/2009

We LOVE our pictures! The Studio Capture team is incredibly professional and artistically talented. They work hard, are timely, and always helpful. MOST importantly, their artistic talents in post-production and their ability to capture poignant moments are what set them apart in an over-saturated industry of photography professionals. Their images showcase their extensive experience and simply their natural tack at beautiful and vivid composition. They are definitely one in a million. I highly recommend Studio Capture for capturing the special moments in your life!

Sent on 12/08/2010

Marcia · Married on 11/21/2009

James and his staff at StudioCapture were fantastic to work with. We were completely comfortable with him shooting and we had so much fun doing our engagement photos. He has remarkable creativity and vision and we love his work. He has photographed two of our other friend's weddings and I knew he was the one that I wanted to do ours. His fees might be a little higher than other photographers in the Houston area, but the quality of his work is worth every penny and we budgeted accordingly. I would highly, highly recommend him and will definitely consider using him again in the future if we need children or family photos!

Sent on 12/17/2009

Lacey · Married on 11/14/2009

We can not say enough good things about Studio Capture. In fact, we have been trying to write this review for 3 months now and haven't been able to narrow down all the great things we have to share. As someone who has been in the advertising and design industry for over 7 years, I had extremely high requirements for our engagement and wedding photographers and Studio Capture went above and beyond those expectations. Our photographer David spent hours with us during our engagement session and was so easy and fun to work with. He turned seemingly unremarkable backgrounds into incredible shots that my husband and I fell in love with.

We live in Scottsdale and planned the entire wedding from a distance outside of one trip, so we were grateful at how responsive and professional Studio Capture was to work with. They made the whole process easy. Their dedication and passion for their practice is evident in the gorgeous wedding photos they captured and in the post-production time they spend on each shot. They were able to document the very essence of that special day not only through the photos of myself and my husband, but in the little moments and expressions they captured of our friends and family during the ceremony and reception. In addition to our main photographer David, they sent 2 other photographers to capture an incredible amount of shots. They blended right in with the wedding guests and did a great job of pulling Jason and I aside for artistic shots throughout the evening.

We also used Studio Capture for the design & production of our holiday cards -- we received so many comments on how much our family and friends loved them and even had a couple of people say they framed them. We would highly recommend Studio Capture to anyone. In fact, we have had several people who have seen the photos that are getting married in Phoenix ask who we used. We sincerely hope to work with them again.

Lacey & Jason Brown
    Scottsdale, Arizona

Sent on 03/06/2010

Tracey · Married on 10/18/2009

The best decision of our wedding day!! (aside from the marriage) We felt completely at ease leaving the artistry and craftsmanship up to them and they went above and beyond to deliver some of the most amazing pictures!! You'll definitely get some great keepsakes from your wedding from such a wonderfully professional and creative team!! Cannot say enough good things about studiocapture-- simply AMAZING!

Sent on 12/01/2009

Kevin · Married on 10/18/2009

You definitely get the best service and artistic vision you ever imagined! James and his team are truly top-notch and treat you like royalty! We have so many great shots, we can't choose which one is our favorite!! Wonderful wonderful wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 05/03/2010

Shannon · Married on 10/10/2009

Studio Capture's attention to detail made our wedding truly wonderful. I'm thrilled with the photos and special memories they were able to capture.

Sent on 12/04/2009

M · Married on 07/04/2009

Everything about these guys is AMAZING. From talking with Nathan at our first appointment to our having David and Nathan photograph our wedding, Studio Capture is nothing but professional and courteous. David was so creative during our engagement session and did a great job getting us comfortable in front of the camera. He took us to such obscure places you would never think of, and the pictures came out beautifully! At our wedding SO many of our guests commented on how polite the photographers were and how they did such a great job of not obstructing their view. We couldn't have asked for better pictures from the wedding!! Some of our family wasn't able to make it that day and told us they felt like they were there through the pictures. They were a little more than we had budgeted for photography but well worth every penny. I would recommend them to anyone and will definitely be using them again in the future!

Kim · Married on 06/06/2009

I absolutely loved my experience! They were so easy to work with and are very talented photographers.

JESSIKA · Married on 05/22/2009

They're great!!! They helped us from the beginning to the end. They're work is just priceless! They captured every special moment on our wedding date. I also love they offer a wide range of products to fit all tastes and styles. I LOVE them!!!!

Sent on 08/21/2009

Mariana · Married on 04/25/2009

My husband and I chose StudioCapture to photograph our special day and also our engagement session. The entire staff is very professional and easy going. Also, we selected the engagement pictures as our guest book and the quality of both pictures and material was outstanding! My husband and I are very pleased with StudioCapture's thorough work. Studio Capture's team has been quite prompt on responding our many questions, very flexible and helpful. Last but not least, we received excellent feedback from the wedding guests about StudioCapture's work, from the guestbook to the wedding portrait and their performance during the wedding.

K · Married on 03/21/2009

Studio Capture is amazing! I would recommend them to anyone! David was our photographer and the pictures turned out even better than I could have imagined. He made us feel so comfortable during the engagement shoot which resulted in beautiful and natural shots that we will cherish forever. At the wedding itself, he caught the perfect little moments throughout the night- of us, of our family and friends, and of the venue itself.

Working with Studio Capture was a fantastic experience and it was worth every penny. Guests and family who have seen the pictures after the wedding just kept saying how fabulous they were!!!

Sent on 10/20/2009

Ashley · Married on 01/31/2009

If you want an effortless studio and photographer to work with Studio Capture is the way to go. My husband and I originally supposed to get married in November of 2008. Due to hurricane Ike We had to postpone and reschedule our wedding. I also had to reschedule my bridal portraits that were schedule to actual weekend of the hurricane. Words cannot describe how understanding and flexible James and Nathan were. My pictures came out amazing and I can look back and relive the most amazing day with all of the wonderful pictures that were taken by studio capture. The day of the wedding I did not have to worry about getting "the shot" James was already on top of this! When it's all said and done best choice was to go with studio capture!!

• F

Christy · Married on 01/10/2009

The quality of the work was fantastic. I wanted art and that's exactly what I got. It was worth every single penny. And they were beyond accomidating. I had to reschedule my entire wedding because of Hurricane Ike. Studio Capture asked no questions. They understood. And I was so grateful for that compassion because all of my family lives south of Houston. Some of them even lost their homes. It was nice to be able to have my wedding be a stress free day months later. I would recommend Studio Capture to anyone.

Jenny · Married on 12/28/2008

We had James as the photographer for our wedding. He also took our engagement pictures. He is a wonderful person and easy to work with. His shots were amazing!! It was money well spent. He is really good in capturing important moments. Our relatives who did not attend the wedding said that the pictures make them feel that if they were right there. We like the storyline that the pictures presented. We really recommend James.

Sent on 04/10/2009

SWAGATA · Married on 11/01/2008

Everyone at studioCAPTURE was fabulous! From our first meeting, to our engagement session, to our wedding day and after, the studio was accomodating and responsive and willing to work with us to make sure everything was perfect and to our liking. We encountered an unforseen emergency, but everything was handled smoothly and was perfect in the end. studioCAPTURE's vision is beautiful!

Sent on 11/19/2009

Evie Michelle · Married on 08/16/2008

JT is a truly gifted photographer and a beautiful person. He surrounds himself with the most professional and helpful people a person could ask for. JT and his crew took engagement, bridal, and wedding pics for me. We loved him so much we had him do maternity and newborn pics for us a year later!!! He will always be first on our list, and I recommend him to anyone looking for artistically done pics from someone who thinks outside of the box!! They will NOT disappoint!!

Sent on 10/08/2009

Grace · Married on 07/18/2008

We looked around quite a bit for a photographer in Houston as we were getting our wedding ready. We've also been to some other people's wedding and seen their photos. We believe that the photos Studio Capture shot for our wedding are by far are the best we've seen. They all just came out beautifully and so much more than we had imagined. We realized early on that photography is going to be one of the most important things we needed to get right and they certainly delivered. Also, James and his crew were all very professional and all around great people. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Jessica · Married on 06/07/2008

I highly recommend James Tongol at Studio Capture. My wedding pictures surpassed my expectations! James is incredibly creative and knows how to capture a moment and make it magical! We have the best wedding memories thanks to James!

Sent on 08/08/2009