Steven Michaels Hair Studio Reviews

10 | Grand Rapids, MI

10 Reviews for Steven Michaels Hair Studio

10 Steven Michaels Hair Studio Reviews

Rajani · Married on 08/17/2013

Jennifer did a great hair job for my wedding. Thanks a lot Jennier. I just loved what she did. I just explained what I wanted and she knew exactly what I meant. She had a prefect demeanour.
    Mel did a wonderful job with my make up. She took my requests very openly.
    I had a nice time working them. They both seemed very knowledgable.

Thanks,
    Rajani

Samara · Married on 06/28/2013

She was very sweet and listened to what we wanted. Brides hair looks great!

I cannot say enough good things about the Steven Michael hair salon. Joanna is an artist and did my hair exactly how I wanted it. The entire bridal party looked amazing. They also provided champagne and treats the morning of the wedding!

Beth · Married on 05/24/2013

They were great and professional. They accommodated my large bridal party and a few last minute services. I live out of state and communicating the set up and everything I needed done was not a hassle at all. Joanna got back to me in a timely manner. I was very pleased!

Dea · Married on 03/16/2013

As the wedding was fast approching and I did not know what to do with my hair and make up my hair stylist Marissa was able to give me suggestions that best complimented my dress style and feel for the day of. And for my make up I am not one to really have someone do it for me but Emily was just amazing helping me with every step. The whole team was amazing and helpful they came to the hotel to do all the services and even in the middle of the day when some of the women saw the wonderful work all the sudden they also wanted their hair or makeup done and the salon was wonderful and accommodating to add the additional women and still managed to get us done on time. Joanna was wonderful with answering all the questions at any time and helpin guide the day to make sure it would go as smooth and could be since she was the coordinator and a wonderful stylist. These girls saved my day and made me feel like a princess and delivered beyond my expectations for myself and for my party. Thank you so much ladies my day could not have started any better.

I had my hair done for my wedding by Joanna from Steven Michaels. She was extremely professional and my hair looked great!! She made the trial run before the wedding fun - which is saying a lot for me because I hate fussing with my hair or doing anything special with it. The day of my wedding she came out and made my hair beautiful - and it stayed that way all day (another amazing feat!). I would recommend her and the salon to any of my friends for their wedding or regular hair needs.

Kelly · Married on 06/08/2012

Joanna at Steven Michael's Salon did a wonderful job on my hair! When booking we did a practice run and she looked at my pictures and she went along with the styles that I liked but made it mine. I got a blow dry style for my rehearsal dinner which saved me so much stress and helped with her styling for the actual wedding. I had 5 bridesmaids and my mom and his mom both got their hair done as well. They booked us so we were the only ones in the salon for the duration of our appointments and all got our hair done at the same time. They also do make up but we all decided to do our own. Great customer service and a friendly atmosphere

Angela · Married on 10/07/2011

My hair, makeup and nails were all flawless!!! I have never felt so beautiful!!! Thank you Ladies!

• Mallory Opiela

Mallory · Married on 07/24/2010

For my wedding back in 2010, the wonderful staff of Steven Michael's salon provided myself and my wedding party with a great experience. Joanna and all of the girls made sure my day was perfect. I had about 10 people there with me and we finished on time and happy. Joanna did my hair, while Emily did my makeup. I could not have been any happier and I felt beautiful on my special day. Thanks Girls!!!!

I love this hair salon. I had an early wedding and they opened extra early just for me. Leslie did my hair and Michelle did my makeup. They are great at what they do and put me at ease. I have told many of my friends to go here.