804 West Front Street, Traverse City, MI 49684 Map · Phone number

About Studio Luxe

Our salon in Traverse City offers both on site and in salon services. We love making your day a special one and giving full attention to every detail of your experience. All of our stylists are well experienced in bridal styling, and enjoy being a part of your special day. Call today to book your wedding!

image
classybride2
image
bunbraid2

2 Reviews for Studio Luxe

Christine of Studio Luxe is seriously a hair genius. I have had her cut & color my hair for years and there is no one I trust more. She is amazing at color correction- for the time in college when I could not get back to see her and made a bad decision to use box dye- she fixed it beautifully! I will never let anyone else color my hair.

As great as she is at color, she is even better with creative and beautiful updos. I did not even have to do a trial with her for my wedding because I have had her do my formal hair so often and she just knew what I like and what would work. She created a beautiful slightly 1940s style vintage half up/down soft curled style and I loved it! She knew what I wanted without me even knowing it myself! Christine traveled to be on site for my wedding in North Carolina. She did my hair, and also my bridal party and my mom's hair. Everyone looked beautiful. I could not recommend her more.

Sent on 04/01/2015

Kaleigh · Married on 08/28/2014

Lindsey was totally amazing! I've worked with her for years - since she started cutting my hair I've never been to anyone else. I love how talented she is - she knows what works and what doesn't with my hair type. And she's so sweet to be around! I felt completely comfortable having her booked for my wedding day. She did my hair (and did a trial styling run with me a few weeks beforehand when we did my highlights and color) and was available for my bridesmaids - she did my maid-of-honor and one bridesmaid. Her prices were totally fair and she was a joy to have around for the "getting-ready" period. I honestly CANNOT recommend her highly enough - I love this woman! She's my hair guru for LIFE.

Sent on 05/31/2015

Studio Luxe FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 30.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 40.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 30.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 40.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 40.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 40.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 40.00
  • What is the base price for manicures? $ 25.00
  • What is the base price for pedicures? $ 45.00
  • What is the starting price for facials? $ 45.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Group Services, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Licensed, Skincare
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Keratin, Perm, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Natural Makeup