Bük Studios & Co.

Kalamazoo, MI View map Visit website
2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Bük Studios & Co. is a studio in Kalamazoo, Michigan offering full-service wedding styling for those looking to upgrade their look as they walk down the aisle. The team of industry professionals at Bük are experts in their craft and aim to help clients achieve their dream hair and makeup on their wedding day.

Bük Studios & Co. is proud to be a very inclusive and diverse team. We have years of versatile experience in the Beauty/Fashion Industry through years of weddings, production events, NYFW, and NY Bridal Fashion Week. All of our artists go through training in procedure, protocol, skills, and timing on different skin/hair types, textures, age ranges, and complexions.

Beauty Services - Bük Studios & Co. offers wedding hair and makeup services to be done either at their salon in Kalamazoo or at your wedding venue. Whether you'd like a sweeping updo, a classic blowout, airbrush makeup, or traditional makeup--we can provide a variety of services within our studio or even onsite at your venue destination or getting-ready location.

Photography - We even provide an engagement photoshoot bundle, including photoshoot hair and makeup, plus a model coach who will prepare you to feel comfortable in front of the camera. We also provide wedding photography through our in-house wedding photographers who can accompany you on your Ceremony Day for a full day of memorable keepsakes.

Salon & Spa Care - The Bridal Shower Spa Skincare packages are excellent options for the wedding party to get pampered and glowing before the big day. We also offer eyelash and eyebrow tinting, and even eyelash extensions if you'd prefer a more glamorous look.

• Asian-owned
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • LGBTQ+-owned
  • Pacific Islander-owned
  • Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$45

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$45

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$45

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$45

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$85

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$80

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$80

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$90

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$90

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$80

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the base price for manicures?

$25

What is the base price for pedicures?

$35

What is the starting price for facials?

$75

What is the starting price for body art?

$54

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Facials
Manicure / Pedicure
Men's Grooming
Spa
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing
Waxing
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Emily S. Married on 10/14/2022

Bridal Updo

My Hairstylist Chrissy did such an amazing job on my bridal updo!! She was very nice and friendly. I love that she brought a light with her and even gave me extra Bobby pins. My hair lasted all day and even while I went bowling during the evening with my husband and friends. I would definitely recommend this company!

Bük Studios & Co.'s reply:

Thank you so much! We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience with one of our artists! We will make sure to pass on the word to her! Congratulations again!
    Nikki P. Married on 10/08/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great hair and makeup service!

I hired Buk for hair and make up for my wedding and was very happy! Christina completed both the make up at my trial and for my wedding day while Paige did my hair for both. I was very happy with my trial and even happier on my wedding day. My hair looked great all throughout the night and my flower crown did not even budge during some head banging. My makeup also stood up all day even with the tears and many hugs given. I was very impressed with not only the services but also with Buk handling getting another stylist due to someone testing positive for COVID. I so appreciate them taking such good care of me and my loved ones, making all of us feel pampered and beautiful on my wedding day!
    Kelly W. Married on 07/01/2022

Professional and promu!

Wonderful ladies and job! They were awesome!! Highly recommend!

Bük Studios & Co.'s reply:

Thank you so much, Kelly! It was such a pleasure to be apart of your special day! We appreciate all the kind words!
  • illustration stars

4.9 out of 5 rating , 18 Reviews
· Wedding Planners

4423 W KL Ave Kalamazoo, MI, 49006
269-775-1265

Virtual Office Hours: MON - SAT 10:00 am - 8:00 pm In-Person Studio Hours: TUES - FRI: 10:00 am - 7:00 pm SAT: 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Location of (Bük Studios & Co.)

Other vendors in Grand Rapids for your wedding