Simply Unforgettable Occasions

Kalamazoo, MI View map Visit website
$3,000 Package Price

$3,000 Package Price

Simply Unforgettable Occasions is a wedding planning company located in Kalamazoo, Michigan. Founded in 2009, the expert team delights in providing couples with seamless and personalized planning assistance. Our team consists of planners, coordinators, designers, officiants, and assistants who all come from different walks of life, each on hand to make your dream day a reality.

Our team works with clients to plan and execute the perfect event, from weddings and special occasions to corporate functions and trade shows. Simply Unforgettable Occasions assists clients in curating one-of-a-kind rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions. Whether you desire full or partial planning, venue design, or day-of coordination, they will tailor their services accordingly. Other services provided by the team include timelines and to-do lists, vendor referrals, guest-list creation, and budget guidance. Additionally, the in-house team can oversee floral design and officiant duties.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,750

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.8 out of 5 rating
    4.8 out of 5 rating

• Theresa
    Theresa A. Married on 05/15/2021

Lifesavor!

Let me tell you, I could have not got through my wedding without Samantha! She helped me when I needed her most. She took the time to help me arrange my flowers for my centerpieces and make my Boutonnieres. Samantha made sure my reception looked beautiful when we got there. She made sure the vendors knew where to go and helped them set up. Samantha answered whatever questions I had and calmed me when I was at my worst. My day wouldn鈥檛 have ran as smoothly without her and her husband. I am forever grateful for her! 鉂わ笍

Simply Unforgettable Occasions's reply:

It was our pleasure and an honor to help you execute the plans for your wedding day. Team SUO enjoyed celebrating with Tyson and you. We wish you a Long, happy, and prosperous marriage.
    Mark Married on 11/16/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Very helpful. I felt relaxed on my wedding day since I had some really great help.
    Kylee Married on 10/05/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Simply Unforgettable Occasions is exactly what it advertises, unforgettable! Samantha is extremely supportive, versatile and above all efficient. She will get the job done in a happy and efficient manner and will always respond to your questions and concerns quickly. Anthony Chessar was our Officiant for my husband and I's wedding and he was phenomenal. He was very flexible and able to meet us before the ceremony a couple of times to make sure everything was exactly the way we wanted it and was able to give us great advice on making it just that much better. He was extremely professional while also being funny and upbeat to make us feel comfortable and to assure us that the ceremony would go just the way we imagined. I would definitely recommend Simply Unforgettable Occasions to my friends and family and I have recently asked them to help plan our vow renewal for next summer.
  • illustration stars

Team

Samantha Ham
Samantha Ham
Owner, Lead Planner/Designer and Wedding Officiant

With 15-plus years of experience in the event industry, Samantha is here to help you make your wedding day dreams a reality. After planning her own wedding in 2007, she vowed to set out to help brides and clients make their wedding and event dreams a reality. With a dedicated team to help her, your event will go off without a hitch.

Meredith Lilly, Inc. Founding Consultant - Lindsey Bumpass Meredith Lilly, Inc. Founding Consultant - Lindsey Bumpass Wedding Favors

I love the website. It is fun, easy to read and understand, and purple! Samantha is open to new ideas and suggestions and just easy to work with.

Classic Catering & Events Classic Catering & Events Wedding Caterers

Samantha is a detail oriented planner who will get the job done right for you. From small, intimate parties to large events, Simply Unforgettable Occasions is the planner for you.

Hanson Productions Hanson Productions Wedding DJs

Working with SUO makes my fun! The entire staff works hard to make sure your day goes off without a single problem and their ideas make sure your dreams come true and then some! I wish every wedding we booked was with SUO because everything is taken to another level of perfection. The staff communicates well, plans well in advance, shows up early, works late, and every detail is thought through. Hanson Prodcutions fully suggests SUO to any bride looking for someone to handle all the details and make their day free of headaches!

Kalamazoo Kalamazoo, MI, 49008

Monday through Friday 11 AM - 7 PM
Location of (Simply Unforgettable Occasions)

Other vendors in Grand Rapids for your wedding