Private address, Greensburg, PA 15601 Map · Phone number

About Posh Party Planning

Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals.

At Posh Party Planning, we believe that communication, mutual understanding, and trust are the keys to your satisfaction with our service. Let us explain how we work with you to transform your wedding vision into a reality...

Once hired, we begin by learning all about the details that embody your vision of a perfect Wedding or Special Event. We help you design these details, as well as spark new ideas you're sure to love! Based on your priorities and needs, we help you find the most suitable services and venues for your wedding or special event. We stay in touch with regular meetings to further discuss, design, and coordinate your wedding/special event arrangements. Throughout the booking process, we meet with the vendors on your behalf. We guide you through all the decisions, review vendor contracts, and perform several follow-ups to ensure the fulfillment of your wedding/special event arrangements.

On the day of your wedding or special event, we are your personal assistants. We attend and oversee the whole event. We make sure everyone involved in your wedding or special event understands their duties, so you can can focus on each other, family, and friends in order to savor every moment of your special day.

We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry

Follow Posh Party Planning on

599d1693f700fee6 1265831077608 1000808
112109MichelleKirtarewed680

4 Reviews for Posh Party Planning

Robin · event on: 08/25/2013

Posh Party Planning makes my events stress free and attends to all details. I have used Posh Party Planning for four events and have been tremendously please all four times. I will continue to use Posh Party Planning and recommend it to friends.

Sent on 09/03/2013

Autumn · Married on 06/09/2012

Michele with Posh Party Planning is out of this world!! She was so amazing to work with, down to every last detail. I was quite organized in advance but she came in and made it even easier, smoothing out even last minute kinks just 30 minutes before the ceremony without me even knowing about it. Our decor was a vintage garden theme and she brought in the most amazing decorations to fit with my existing items i had purchased. Her ability to control all of the vendors with the day's events was amazing as well. we had a very do-it-yourself atmosphere (tent wedding, outdoors) so there was no one else controlling the show, such as a venue coordinator. WIthout Michele our day would have fallen apart. Instead I was not even aware of anything happening, just that it was happening - flawlessly, ontime, and no one noticed the hiccups. Every guest told us it was one of the best weddings they'd been to in their lives. On top of that, she left us an amazing surprise in our hotel room at the end of the night. THANK YOU MICHELE!!! We couldn't have done it without you!

Sent on 06/14/2012

Joyce · Married on 11/20/2010

Posh Party Planning is the answer to your prayers! Without them I would have lost my mind. Planning a wedding is time consuming, and costly if you don't have the right help. I cannot emphasis enough how wonderful this particular service is. The value far outweights the cost. I plan on using this service again. :)

Sent on 03/17/2011

Posh Party Planning FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Eco-Friendly

• Private address Greensburg, 15601 See on map
    Location of (Posh Party Planning)