Alpha Omega Event Productions, LLC

Portage, MI View map

Our Vision
We strive to combine our expertise with your desires to create the utmost in event experiences.

Our Company
We have experience in the planning and execution end of all of your event needs, and have been helping clients plan their events for over 25 combined years!

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

Message vendor

1 User photo

Megan Married on 05/25/2019

Incredible

Scott Heriman was truly the life of the party like he said he was going to be. He engaged with the guests and made it a night to remember. He went above and beyond to makesure that my husband and I were enjoying ourselves. By far the best DJ i have ever seen or heard. My guests ranted and raved about him.
    Julia Married on 09/30/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Scott did our wedding this weekend and I am still amazed about how wonderful everything went. I have always wanted a fun dance floor at my wedding and Scott did just that. our floor was full the whole night. We had a lot of guest tell us the night of and the next day that our wedding was the funnest wedding they have ever been too. Scott is interactive with the guests, funny, hospitable and fit our event to how we wanted it to be. He made our night so smooth, stress-free and FUN :) We were so happy he was our DJ and would pay triple the amount we paid to have him again. Thanks Scott!
    Allison Married on 09/23/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I worked alongside Scott at the last wedding I coordinated and he is hands down the best DJ I have ever worked with! He is FUN, enthusiastic, and entertaining. He took initiative when it came to announcements/introductions and made them unique with his fun and engaging personality! I HIGHLY recommend using Hurricane for your next event. He is truly THE BEST!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

9136 Oakland Dr Portage, 49024
Location of (Alpha Omega Event Productions, LLC)

Other vendors in Grand Rapids for your wedding