Jen Warner Hair

Paw Paw, MI View map Visit website

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Jen Warner Hair is a full-service hairstylist based in Oshtemo, Michigan, just inside of the heart of Kalamazoo. This passionate beautician delights in using her talents to help to-be-weds look and feel their best for their big days. With over 14 years of experience in the industry, Jen can create classic sleek looks, bohemian textured styles, or anything in between.

Jen Warner Hair continues to stay up-to-date with the latest cut and color techniques to help her clients achieve their dream looks. For a seamless experience on the day itself, Jen will create a detailed beauty itinerary to follow. She can provide get-ready services in her salon, at your venue, or any other preferred location. Blowouts, extensions, coloring, and more are also available to transform your tresses.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$110

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$110

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$95

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$95

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$165

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$110

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$95

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Spa

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Extensions
Haircuts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What hair removal services do you offer?

Waxing
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Gabrielle S. Married on 10/29/2022

Highly Recommend!

Jen was AMAZING. She did my (bride) hair, 4 bridesmaids, the mother of the bride, and the mother of the groom's hair for our wedding. I was a little nervous about having one hair artist for 7 people but she was able to finish on time (with time to spare) with no problem. She was extremely professional and made everyone feel so beautiful and comfortable. She was able to perform every hairstyle she was asked beyond expectations! I cannot recommend her enough for your wedding day!
  • Caroline
    Caroline S. Married on 10/08/2022

Jen’s amazing!

Jen was amazing to work with! She did a great job with my hair- really listened to what I wanted and was very flexible and easy to work with. I love how my hair looked for my wedding and my bridesmaids all looked incredible as well. I highly recommend booking Jen for your wedding! 😊
  • Lauren
    Lauren B. Married on 09/23/2022

RUN to book Jen!!

Do not hesitate to book Jen for your big day!! I cannot say enough good things!! Jen is a gem of a wedding vendor and a human being. She was professional throughout the entire time I worked with her. She is the best balance of fun and energy, while putting my mind at ease that everything related to hair on the big day was going to go perfectly. She made my trial a great experience, and was more than willing to try as many ideas as I had in order to make sure we got it right. On the big day, she worked quickly and efficiently, despite some unforeseen circumstances that resulted in a late start. She even finished early despite the late start! My bridesmaids could not stop talking about how fun it was to be in her chair and what a great job she did on everyone’s hair (and I agree!!). She is up to date on current trends, and really listens when someone is describing what they want. Our photographer even commented on how great she was! All I can say is RUN to book Jen for your wedding day!!
  • illustration stars

Team

Jen Warner
Jen Warner
Owner

Hey! I'm Jen. I'm a senior stylist with over 12 years experience under my belt. I knew my love for special occasion hair was undeniable from the beginning of cosmetology school. Weddings slowly became my focal point in my daily behind the chair routine. I have done bridal parties with as many as 13 ladies, and I thrive on making a bride and her ladies look good. I look forward to putting together a specialized bridal plan for your big day!

6202 Stadium Dr Kalamazoo, Mi Paw Paw, MI, 49009
Location of (Jen Warner Hair)

Other vendors in Grand Rapids for your wedding