Stephita Wedding Invitations Reviews

74 | Parker Dam, CA

74 Reviews for Stephita Wedding Invitations

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Joni · Married on 09/30/2018

I was very pleased with the quality of the invitations, place setting cards and tags for the truffle chocolate gift bags.
    The staff were extremely professional, helpful and pleased.

I would definitely recommend Stephita Wedding Invitations!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Lissete · Married on 09/29/2018

If you haven't found the right wedding invitation, DO NOT hesitate to look them up. Amazing prices, quality, plenty to choose from and absolutely incredible customer service. Thank you guys

Sent on 07/31/2018

Lynn · Married on 09/15/2018

Stephita customer service is terrific, they walked me through every step for my wedding invitations. Less than a month to receive them. They are beautiful, just what I envisioned. We did most of the correspondence via email and an extended telephone conversation. Very easy. I did add all the bells and whistles, special paper, return addresses and mailing addresses. Starting price for invitation was 4.69 after all my add-ons the price is 7.50 per invite.

Sent on 04/27/2018

Carolina · Married on 09/08/2018

I randomly found this company on the internet when i was searching something different for my weeding invites. We decided to hire them to prepare our wedding invites and the result is amazing! Tyson took the time to call me and understand our needs. They really gave good service.

Sent on 04/07/2018

jocelyn · Married on 08/18/2018

amazing! referred to me by a colleague, i find they have everything i need: invites, favour tags, menus AND bouquets for myself and my bridesmaids! i'm so happy that i've been able to add things to my order and they're so good at fufilling your needs. for those wondering, payment is done either with cash, cheque, bank draft or e-transfer.

Sent on 02/12/2018

Karen · Married on 07/28/2018

I was given two other wedding invation companies that i wad told was fabulous, well lets just say that after the first one wouldn't return my calls in a timely fashion and the other informed me that she was busy right now it was pure pleasure and delight to work with Stephita Invitations , they listened to what we needed and was able to work with us on changes we had to ensure that we were happy with the final draft , excellent service ! fast and efficient , amazing associates , I would highly recommend them .

Sent on 05/30/2018

Erica · Married on 03/31/2018

I had a fabulous time working with Tyson at Shephita, he is reliable,easy to communicate with. Excellent customer service, fast and convenient. He took time to explain my order and also gave advise where needed.

Sent on 02/08/2018

Amanda · Married on 12/02/2017

Stephita did all of the stationary for my Bridal Shower and wedding. They did a fantastic job. I was beyond impressed with their responsiveness and the quality of product. They made our vision come to life.

Sent on 12/04/2017

Victoria · Married on 10/07/2017

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. I contacted them on June 28, 2017 and wanted 300 wedding invitation and I had it by July 5, 2017. I was amazed how well done the Cards are in short time. I was running out of time as my wedding is in October 2017. I can't be more thankful. I was communicating with a guy named Tyson, and he's very fast to respond and very professional. Thank you again Stephita. XOXOXO

Sent on 07/13/2017

Afsheen · Married on 09/16/2016

Very beautiful cards, worth the money.

Sent on 08/10/2016

Dominique · Married on 06/25/2016

When I say this company is amazing, it is an understatement! We have gotten SO many compliments on our wedding invitations! They were absolutely gorgeous! People think we paid an arm and a leg for them, but Stephita's prices are super reasonable--so we didn't. The service was so great that we decided to do our programs, menus, and guest book with them as well. GO WITH STEPHITA!

Sent on 06/05/2016

Lisa · Married on 06/04/2016

BEAUTIFUL INVITATIONS! I have had so many compliments from our wedding guests. The service at Stephita was amazing from start to finish. They went above and beyond to ensure that I had the invitation I was looking for and was more than willing to customize my order! Amazing and professional service and product, and everything was ready on time! I would highly recommend Stephita!

Sent on 04/06/2016

Danielle · Married on 06/04/2016

It was a pleasure working with Stephita for all of the stationery for our wedding day. We ordered invitations, menu cards, favour tags, place cards, and table numbers. From our very first meeting, we were impressed by the quality of the products and the professionalism of the staff. Our order was fulfilled ahead of schedule and the staff was incredibly responsive (answering my late night emails almost instantly, even through the holidays when they were closed). We truly appreciated the quick responses and turnaround times from Stephita throughout our wedding planning.

When it comes to the products themselves, our guests were blown away by our invitations. Everyone had nothing but compliments on the beautiful wedding invitations. So many people have said that they were unique and unlike anything they've seen before! Their unique products are truly works of art and are well-priced. While shopping around for invitations we met with another vendor who quoted us at 5x the cost of what Stephita quoted us for a comparable invitation. For the quality that Stephita provides, their prices are unbeatable.

We would not hesitate to refer Stephita to our family and friends and look forward to an opportunity to work together again.

Sent on 02/27/2017

Najib · Married on 04/15/2016

Better servic with high quality product. And give good discount . I have been too many place to get my wedding invitation card but know one understands how I want to have thank to stepheta wedding to give me what I was looking for

Sent on 03/10/2016

Just received our wedding invitations and they are so unique and absolutely beautiful! Reasonable price for quality! Prompt response time and willingness to accommodate.
    Thank you!

Sent on 07/10/2015

Everyone has great expectations when is comes to planning their wedding and invitations make the first great impression. People at Stephita were professional, accommodating and helpful! Stephita has lots to offer when it comes to wedding invitations, accessories and much more. It was hard to decide when there are so many beautiful choices. Stephita worked with us and were patient with our changes. Stephita delivered exactly what we wanted at a very good price. Our daughter's wedding invitations were beautiful!

Sent on 03/01/2016

Bear Stirling · Married on 09/05/2015

Absolutely beautiful wedding invites

We ordered some invites for our wedding in France. The quality, price and service was outstanding. Every invite arrived with a beautiful 3D badge that we had chosen. Good quality envelopes, and card to cover the badge for postage safety, were included too. They were stunning and quite possibly the most extravagant invites our guests had ever received. Thank you so much.

Sent on 09/16/2019

I ordered 125 invitation suites, menus, and a seating chart. Stephita was incredible throughout the entire design process - helping with wording, addressing, designs, and creating a beautiful brooch invitation that fit my budget. I preferred to work with cash for my wedding so payment was not an issue. Rita was so quick and flexible in responding to my queries. My guests loved the invitations so much that they kept them or repurposed the beautiful brooch. I would highly recommend Stephita to anyone looking for paper products for any occasion. THANK YOU!!!!

Sent on 08/19/2015

Stephanie Lestrange · Married on 08/14/2015

Stephita does great work!!

I enjoyed very much working with Stephita they do beautiful work ! No other invitations look like theirs that’s out there. I highly recommend them their customer service is excellent.

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • F

Alicia · Married on 05/15/2015

AMAZING invitations! My guests are still talking about out wedding invites. I highly recommend Stephita!

Sent on 07/17/2015

Debra · Married on 09/20/2014

The invitations you created for us were exquisite. We received compliments left and right on the beauty of our invitations. They were absolutely stunning. If you want to "wow" your guests, I highly recommend ordering invitations from Stephita. Thank you for everything

Sent on 10/02/2014

Stephanie · Married on 09/20/2014

Beautiful invites! I got my bridal shower and wedding invites here. I received so many compliments from my guests. They will look like you spent a fortune but they are very reasonably priced.

Sent on 03/10/2017

Lorraine · Married on 08/30/2014

we purchased a variety of stationary products from Stephita they were all beautiful and coordinated beautifully with our wedding theme !

Sent on 09/14/2014

Gerarden Baschuk · Married on 06/28/2014

Great service and products overall

We ordered our wedding invitations last 2014 for our june wedding and they have tons of choices for colors and designs. It is very easy to use and no hustle at all. The product arrived and the cards are amazing. Highly recommended.

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Liset

Liset · Married on 11/09/2013

Stephita created our one of a kind wedding invitations and we couldn't be happier with the end result. Thank you so much for all that you did and your prompt and professional help! Wishing you all continued success and may God always bless you! Daniel and Liset

Sent on 02/29/2016