Unique Invitations by Cheryl

Unique Invitations by Cheryl

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Unique Invitations by Cheryl

Put your message in a bottle!
As a gift or as an invitation, nothing conveys your feelings, your emotions, your sentiments, your style better than your message in one of our beautiful bottles, so if you've written the ultimate love or a friendship poem that's too good not to share, if you want to get someone's attention with a romantic personalized gift, if you want to stand out from the crowd and make that great impression at your wedding, party or event, if you want to give something that lasts a lifetime and will never be forgotten, send them a personalized message in a bottle gift or invitations from Unique Invitations by Cheryl!

Categories: Wedding Invitation

Regions serviced: Inland Empire

8 Reviews for Unique Invitations by Cheryl

Do yourself a favour! Do not hesitate to have your invitations made by Cheryl. We were so excited when the boxes arrived in Melbourne, Australia. The attention to detail is outstanding. These invitations are a beautiful keepsake to treasure and remember forever. Thank you very much Cheryl!

Profile Picture Damian , 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Invitations truly set forth an ambiance of an event for the recipients. Cheryl was able to create exactly what I had envisioned in my head for my wedding invitations and impressed all of our family and friends. The programs and "thank you" cards are just as unique and elegant as the invitations. She was very responsive and shipped everything to me at the date she promised. The invitations were already stuffed with the RSVP cards, directions, registry cards, and the ribbon wrapped around them! I can say enough about my experience and would highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/26/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Our invitations were Amazing! Everyone was impressed and are still talking about them. The service was impeccable and the price for our custom invitations were lower than prices quoted from other vendors. We would definitely use this vendor again.

Profile Picture Erika, 6/11/11, 1 Review

Bottle Designs

34 Photos

1 VIDEO

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Awesome company love working with them.

Great Company! Great Service!

66 PROS I KNOW