Unique Invitations by Cheryl

Moreno Valley, CA View map

Every event begins with an invitation...If you are looking for an invitation with that "WOW" factor your guests will never forget, you are in the right place! Perfect for Beach & Destination Weddings, Events and Parties. We create Beautiful Custom Designed Keepsake Bottle and Custom Card Invitations. Our invitations create a tone and a level of excitement that will have all of your guests bubbling with anticipation to attend your event! Your phone will not stop ringing as your lucky guests receive their Keepsake "Message in a Bottle” and Custom Card Invitations.

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Laser Cut
Printing
Shipping
Thermography

What is your minimum order requirement?

Daryl F. Married on 10/02/2021

Her invitations belong in an art museum!!

As a horror-loving couple, my now-husband and I were looking for the perfect horror-inspired wedding invitations for our October wedding. Cheryl didn’t disappoint! She made us an AMAZING suite of Monster and Bride Frankenstein-inspired wedding stationery. Out of all our vendors, she was the quickest to get back to us, quickest to ship, and most open to suggestion. Some of our guests framed their invites because yes, Cheryl’s work is just that special. We are preserving some of our stationery in a scrapbook so we remember its beauty forever.
    Devin S. Married on 07/16/2020

The stuff here is fantastic

this is a wonderful site with great items
    Susie Married on 03/18/2018
    I couldn’t be more thrilled about my experience - let me tell you why: I am planning a special 90th birthday celebration for my Mother with a Breakfast at Tiffany’s theme and fortunately found this company. Their customer service is one for other companies to model from - truly. From first contact they were quick to respond, understood my need and timeline, just as quickly provided a proof to approve creating the absolute perfect invitations for this event with a quick turn around time. The quality is incredible. I am thrilled to have found this gem of a company and will be ordering all of my invitations from them going forward. I highly recommend them - order from them and you’ll see why!

Deals

Unique Invitations by Cheryl 1
Exclusive

Pricing

Unique Invitations by Cheryl Price Rates

Ambrosia Event Services, Inc Ambrosia Event Services, Inc Wedding Photographers

Awesome company love working with them.

Arrowhead DJ Arrowhead DJ Wedding DJs

Great Company! Great Service!

www.cherylsinvitations.com Moreno Valley, CA, 92555

Everyday 9:00AM - 10:00PM
Location of (Unique Invitations by Cheryl)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding