Delights & Invites

Riverside, CA View map

Delights and Invites is located in historic downtown Riverside.

Our goal at Delights & Invites is simply to delight you! Whether celebrating a Birthday, Birth of a child or your Wedding, we have endless designs to help make your event extra special. If you don't see something from our collection that fits your vision, we specialize in custom designing invitations that will be perfect for your special day.

We offer a variety of services: Invitations, place cards, programs, thank you's, favor's, Tuxedo rentals and more. We also offer event and wedding coordinating to assist you with any of your needs whether you need your event designed and or a day of Coordinator, we will be happy to assist you in any way we can.

We believe that every customer is unique, that is why we offer free private consultations so we can assist you in creating exactly what you are looking for. We will help you define a style, design and color palette to help set the stage for your perfect day.

We want you to enjoy the journey as well as love your experience with us. We love what we do and it shows!

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Letterpress
Printing
Shipping
Thermography

What is your minimum order requirement?

1 User photo

• Jessica
    Jessica Married on 01/19/2020

Amazing Invitations

Peggy is the sweetest lady ever! She was willing to work around my husband's work schedule so we could plan out out wedding invitations. They came better then I could have ever imagined, we got so many compliments on them. I am so happy we went with her and if you do too you will not be disappointed one bit!
  • Rebekah
    Rebekah W. Married on 06/15/2019

My Dream Wedding Came True....

Peggy made my dream wedding come true.....She made sure that I loved EVERYTHING....and put it all together in the most Elegant way. Her love of beauty, unique design and ability to BLING even your toothbrush (lol) made my wedding experience a beautiful and unforgettable....One of a Kind wedding.
    I highly recommend Delights and Invites...and Peggy's incredible gift for Planning and making sure that your special day...is just that... Special.

Classa Married on 08/19/2017
    Peggy was awesome! We gave her our wedding colors and told her where our venu was going to be and her ideas for our invitations were beautiful! I would use her again for my daughter's graduation party!!

Deals

Delights & Invites 1
Exclusive
Delights & Invites 2
Discount
Let us know you saw us on Wedding Wire and receive 10% off of your order.

3850 Lemon Street Riverside, 92501
951-784-3111
951-784-3111

Tuesday - Friday 10am to 6pm Saturday 10am to 3pm Closed Sunday and Monday (by appt. only) Evening appts are available upon request
Location of (Delights & Invites)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding