Hand Lettered Market

Rancho Cucamonga, CA View map

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Hello, I'm Shanyssa, Owner of Hand Lettered Market! I'm a calligrapher based in the Inland Empire who creates unique and custom signs for all of life's special events. Over the years, I have lettered welcome signs, bar and dinner menus, seating charts, place cards, and other specialty signs, along with custom invitation envelope addressing. I work on all mediums such as wood, chalkboards, glass, mirrors, and acrylic.

If you are a local couple, I provide calligraphy rentals as well. I have a variety of sign rentals including chalkboards, windows, mirrors, framed glass and acrylic. They all can be personalized with whatever wording and design you'd like! Message me if you're interested in checking out my inventory.

I would love to chat with you about your ideas for your dream wedding, bridal shower, party, or significant life event! If what you're looking for is not listed, please message me and I can work with you to suit your needs. All kinds of custom order requests are welcome!

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Menus
Place Cards

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Calligraphy
Embossed

• Christia
    Christia Married on 10/09/2020

Mirror seating chart

Shay did an excellent job with our mirror seating chart. She was very responsive to our questions and very quick to answer. All of our guests loved it!
  • Hazel
    Hazel Married on 09/18/2020

All my Pinterest ideas came true!

Hand Lettered Market is easily the most genuine and creative artists in SoCal. I booked her for countless services and products for wedding that I almost lost track. Yes, she is THAT GOOD! She created my custom welcome sign, cake sign, and wedding dress hanger (+ my mom's and MoH too). I first hired HLM to address all my wedding envelopes and that's when I knew she was going to indefinitely be my go-to for my wedding lettering items. People couldn't stop complimenting her calligraphy. When I look at my wedding day photos, it feels like something out a Pinterest board. My welcome sign tied everything together, and really made me and my handful of guests feel like they were entering a curated space.
    The process is extremely easily to book as well. All you have to do is e-mail her and she's so professional on sending you her active inventory, timeline, pick-up location and she has tons of things to select from - you'll definitely find something you love. We spoke about my wedding inspo and she is so helpful on recommending which one works better (logistically) and what sort of easel I needed. She was extremely communicative throughout the entire process. Also, I originally wasn't planning on getting a cake sign, but once I saw a cake sign that matched -- it felt like it was meant to be **like I keep saying, she's so talented that you just want everything lettered by her - BE WARNED :)**. If you love a custom everything and hand lettered calligraphy, Shanyssa from Hand Lettered Market is the vendor for you. After my wedding, I felt like she was a long lost friend because the service she delivered was top tier. She really pours her heart and soul into her craft and it's so evident in the products and services she provides to her clients. I recommend her to all my bride-to-be friends and will continue to always. Thank you for making all my Pinterest dreams come to life!!! P.S. I can't to book you for my future milestone events!
    Anna C. Married on 05/24/2020

I just keep buying

I first came across Hand Lettered Market on Instagram. Immediately I was sure I wanted her to make some custom items for my wedding. I originally ordered a custom acrylic sign and custom made cornhole game. They both came out amazing, and I appreciate that they are unique to my hubby and I. She then posted a custom portrait and I asked her to turn one of my engagement pictures into a custom portrait. Due to COVID, we had to postpone our large wedding and instead had an intimate ceremony with just family, and I asked my sister to make my bouquet. Two days later I saw the post for pressed bouquets. Lucky for me, I was able to get my bouquet to her in time to still have it pressed. My husband and I absolutely love the way it turned out, and I am so grateful that despite all the ups and downs due to COVID, I get to keep my special bouquet forever.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Rancho Cucamonga, 91739
Location of (Hand Lettered Market)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding